MFW I discover that not only had they killed my wife and my baby... they also hoped to enslave me

>MFW I discover that not only had they killed my wife and my baby... they also hoped to enslave me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not only was it their first mistake, it was their last.

>Whaddaya mean I don't believe in God?
>I became a born-again Christian after I got sober, and I even did a Nightline special interview about the dangers of worshipping Satan...

>Whaddaya mean I don't support your system?!
>I voted for Trump!

>Satchel singing in the background

I want Neil Peart to cover this song. Just that part though

>Whaddaya mean I dont pay my bills?
>I am now a millionare!

hope he didn't

he did
wahhhhh

Trump got the idea for the wall from Mustaine

Next mistake, no more mistakes

He can't really sing anymore, but the band is playing tighter than ever now that they're clean and don't come onstage wasted anymore.

Where you been, man?
Megadave legit believes that Obama orchestrated Sandy Hook as a false flag, plus he goes hot-tubbing with Alex Jones.

Oh shit that's fucking great!

I wish so hard that I had a time machine so I could go back in time to 1986 and show this video on a big screen in the parking lot before a Megadeth show...

youtube.com/watch?v=FwDbiajBEbk

So Far, So Good...So What [Capitol, 1988]

By usual standards, this isn't terrible. Frontman Dave Mustaine shows remarkable restraint throughout. He doesn't pomp, he doesn't preen, his rage against nuclear war and the P.M.R.C. and lying scumbags of all kinds seems genuine. He allows himself but a single "bitch" in 34 minutes (she sounds like she deserved it). Still, where's the big voice? Where's the big guitar? Where's the big deal? Oh well, props to Mustaine for adding his small contribution to the world of heavy. B

I wish we had a time machine back to the 80s to show people what Metallica this side of the millenium are like as well.

>"I'll say this... um... Every time I drank, I did not always do activities that were SATANIC... but any time I had been doing anything that was SATANIC I had been drinking. Does that make sense?"

-Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, 2011 AD

>compliments Dave for being restrained and avoiding the usual metal melodramatics
>in the next sentence complains that the album doesn't have enough flash and ebic solos

How did anyone take this guy seriously for so long?

>"I think that I'm more dangerous now that I've become a CHRISTIAN than I ever was before when I was trying to go the opposite route... because I'm armed with THE TRUTH now."

- Dave "full-on rock star cliche'" Mustaine of Megadeth

As I interpret it, he's saying something like "Well, the laid-back arrangements are a pleasant surprise but their core fanbase might not go for it because not enough metal pomp."

David "Dave" Mustaine, also known as Dave "Megadeath for the Megakikes" Mustaine [2], and Dave "Fuck You James" Mustaine[3], is a prolific member of the band Megadeth and white supremacist communities. He is best known for his band Megadeth, maker of albums such as Peace sells but who's buying [4] and Reconsidering Rockwell[5]
Though never convicted of any crime, the L.A. Police Department considers Mustaine to be connected to the Walnut Street Lynchings of 1988-89.[26] Mustaine has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in that... tragedy. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Marty Friedman and Buckethead can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victim,"[27] Mustaine said in court when questioned about the lynchings by prosecutor William Carpenter. After Mustaine was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters afterwards that Mustaine had a hint of a smile when he said "tragedy"[28] and that Buckethead was hardly a trustworthy individual, having served time in prison for lewdness with farm animals, racially charged assaults, and vandalism.[29]

>Megadave legit believes that Obama orchestrated Sandy Hook as a false flag
So Dave believes the truth? #shocking!

>believing the official story
>ever

If you do, I got property in the Florida Alps for you, my friend. It's free real estate.

Dave is easily a better songwriter than James Hetfield, not as good a sense of melody though, and Megadeth's arrangements/production are more subtle and not as in-your-face as Metallica's.

>If you bait them... they will come

When he wants to be, maybe... but James wrote more good songs than Dave did.
Also Dave hasn't written a good song in almost 30 years.

Um... wow? Is this supposed to be funny? This is ironic, right? Making fun of anyone is a bad thing.

>Also Dave hasn't written a good song in almost 30 years.

Neither have Metallica for that matter.