Post pics of Kate Upton getting juice'd plx

Post pics of Kate Upton getting juice'd plx

It might be Kate Upton but it's still NSFW on a blue board.
Enjoy your B&

>white guy

disappointed desu

>a supermodel is dating that shitface

how

that's a big load.

I'm relieved.

fat square ass and she knows it. It's face and tits or nothing.

Holy shit Verlander nuts like a fucking fire hose

the guy had a bigger ass than her

she should do some squats

He is a baseball pitcher

That's a, "she's been dick teasing him and he hasn't jacked-off since then and she finally let him get it" load

kate upton was probably the biggest dissapointment of the entire fappening.

Or it's just sunscreen.

Looks a bit like Wil Wheaton desu

But the last pic is fake. You autists do this with all Fappening leaks, it was the same with the fake JLaw butthole pic. The real leaks were good enough.

kinda fat for 24. jlaw had a better shape.

You ejaculate sunscreen? Might want to get that checked out user

Load doesn't work like that exactly, semen is always producing and has a capacity which is filled in hours.

The difference is that yellowish color semen is semen that is days old compared to whiteish ones

So many girls are with ugly guys. Looks don't matter all that much, as long as you take care of yourself and have something to offer a girl like money, personality, fame, connections, stuff like that that. And even the. it's mostly the personality, money/fame alone doesn't always get you there if you're a complete bore to be around (like Dan beardguy having to pay chicks to be around him).

Then again, Kate Upton getting anyone (even an ugly guy like him) is just as surprising. She's fat, has a babyface and is annoying as fuck.

She seems to have gotten much fatter in the face since this video... or is it just me?

>columbine thread gets pruned
>this one doesn't

R
E
D
D
I
T

O
F

C
H
A
N

Why is he holding a fridge?

0 hips

Pretty sure there's a video of him sticking his dick in her.

I remember it because of the creamy sound it made.

She dances like a dork.

fuck you reddit kate is /ourgirl/

hes not even bad looking

I'd rather talk about blasting my jizz all up in Kate Upton than faggy school shootings. Go away.

>I love talking about how much I wanna kill my classmates but nice breasts trigger me.

faggot.

I doubt Bilzerian has to pay them to be around him. There are tons of chicks who just want to hang out on a yacht and drink free booze, if its with some boring handsome guy instead of a 50 year old fat Italian, then all the better.

what's on her forehead?

Her elbows are too pointy. Would not fuck

Didn't he get sued by some girl because he broke her arm at one of his parties? Kicked her off the roof into a pool?

stay mad roastie

mfw people have sex every day

like your parents in you i suppose

>I'd rather talk about this thing that's never going to happen instead of that other thing that will never happen, and if you don't agree you are bad and wrong

>won't even entertain the idea of talking about both

literally plebbit incarnate

No they don't. It's an urban myth. And even if it did the average guy can only last about a minute, two tops, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

I'm trying to get there in 2017, so far its been vexing to say the least.

This nigga is genuinely mad he can't talk about shooting up his school on a board about television and film.

Exactly. I didn't come into your thread to complain about columbine; don't come into mine to complain about columbine

that shitface makes more money than she does

Dude has like a 150 million dollar contract and is tall as fuck, I wonder why she likes him....

He's not even black

fuck you sage

>this nigga genuinely thinks we were even talking about that at all

nigga please

i know right
it seems to me as hard as going to mars

>there are people who have sex every day
>I haven't had sex for 10,220 days

Huh... makes you think...

THIS YEAR WILL BE MY YEAR
THIS YEAR WILL BE MY YEAR