Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/my03akzyWjw
youtube.com/watch?v=eurbEcpNilE
youtu.be/BWNXAZKBAaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doobie Ashtray- Devin the Dude

Top 40

go get more, what's the issue? are you in a non-legal state?

D
U
D
E

time to scrape some res

W E E D

I don't live in America but the problem is I live out in the countryside and have no car. I could get a bus but I don't really want weed bad enough.

more like
DUDE
NO WEED
FEELS BAD

kys

sucks. get well soon

Sauce

youtu.be/my03akzyWjw

dubstep moombahcore

>get well soon

classical, try to convince yourself you're better than the weed precisely until you get more

Yeah man

LMFAO

what's wrong big boi

You

Soyboy

Youre a degenerate who dumbs himself down to make his shitty life more tolerable, weed is ok in a social situation but youre clearly smoking it alone in your room while watching anime like a disappointment.

Go out and make some positive changes in your life, make it so you cant just get dude high at night because you have real and rewarding engagements the next day, make your life something you dont want to escape.

It sounds like you have some very emotionally charged opinions about weed that you're unloading on me. Is this advice for me or is it really advice for yourself?

Currently getting ready to go to work at the engineering firm where i spend most my days, we're working on a big tax payer funded job atm so i get drug tested every couple of weeks, so nah its not for me buddy,

I did convince a self medicating QT at uni last year to stop smoking weed every night tho and she suddenly stopped failing everything and became a far better person to be around so its given me strong opinions on the matter.

no music, simply a bullet to the head. addict

>Currently getting ready to go to work at the engineering firm where i spend most my days, we're working on a big tax payer funded job atm so i get drug tested every couple of weeks, so nah its not for me buddy
Hahaha no, it's definitely you, dude. You think everyone should be like you. You apparently have such a great life, yet you have to prove yourself to potheads on Sup Forums. You say you're happy with yourself, but you're extremely sanctimonious and think you have the high ground to tell people how to live their life. You're making grand assumptions about OP's life and how the rest of us spend our time based on the fact that we smoke weed sometimes, but you don't have any idea about the rest of our lives. Your anecdote about how you "saved" some girl from the evil clutches of marijuana comes off as some bullshit white-knight story you tell to make yourself feel justified. Please go live your life and let us live ours. Nobody wants to be like you.

>mfw smoking weed every day and being more productive than 90% of Sup Forums edgers (except they don't work out enough to be actual edge)
>mfw not being a tool for the state
Weed only makes you retarded if you already are a retard. Your average burger will smoke weed and watch tv for 6 hours straight because that's what burgers do even when they're sober. I smoke weed and study esoteric knowledge.

This.

>tfw weed addict

He asked if it was about me, i gave a clear reason why its not and you lose your shit lmao, look mate if your life is so shit that you need weed to dull it daily then go for it you degenerate faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=eurbEcpNilE

UTTERLY MEDIEVAL

>Please go live your life and let us live ours
Isn't this statement completely self-contradictory?
>Dude dictating what people do is bad
>let me dictate what you're supposed to do

Im not an "edger" buddy, I get loose in the weekends but if youre smoking weed to the point that u make a thread on th' chan on a wednesday night cause u ran out youre clearly a self medicating degenerate

Have fun at your engineering job, user. Now stop posting in threads that you're clearly out of your element on.

I smoke weed alone because it helps me manage my chronic fatigue, what am i user?

>I smoke weed and study esoteric knowledge.

Watch those wrist rockets! They sent in the fedoras!

self medicating with something that does a terrible job at it with tonnes of negative side-effectives, just because some retard on facebook says weeds natural doesnt mean it actually cures cancer

Yes. The mark of an addict is shitposting on Sup Forums when they run out.

Based retard

>bragging about smoking weed over the age of 18
t. Underage

>live in the country
>don't grow your own weed
The fucks your problem?

dudddee its from the earth how can it be bad

Its the only thing to help me so far though, doctor doesnt prescribe shit

Imagine letting your employer test you for something you do on your personal time. You've been had, kid.

checked

B A S E D

>t. actual retard

Cure Your Addiction by You Loser Degenerate

Damn boy

Time in a bottle
Disorder - JD
Lonely Blue - KK

Ummm countryside? you have no excuse for not growing your own.

>I smoke weed and study esoteric knowledge.

It's people like you

I know I'm a degenerate loser but at least I don't project while virtue signaling simultaneously

>implying I'm OP
Sorry, I meant to that I am a scholar in my ordinary life and when I smoke weed I continue my scholarly work and find that weed makes it quite enjoyable.
>inb4 fedora
The problem with fedorafags is that they think they're smart but actually don't know anything and/or have horrible social skills. Fedoras think they're smart because they read a summary of a book on Wikipedia - I've read the actual book. And I'm not so autistic to talk about the niche shit I find interesting (like my studies sociology, economics, anthropology, and so on) when I'm hanging out with normies unless it's actually interesting. Not like trying to hit on random girls by asking them if they're into Warhammer 40K (not to shame any 40k /tg/ anons, I fuck with it)

get high and listen to Grace by Jeff Buckley. It's bliss.

you're autistic as hell

Could an autistic person fuck your mom

>Projects onto others
>B-BUT AREN'T YOU PROJECTING ON TO ME BY TELLING ME TO NOT PROJECT ONTO OTHERS?
>L-let me just be an insecure faggot, you're infringing on my freedom of speech

Really activates my almonds

Yeah fuck that. Really wiggles my walnuts.

DUDE WEED LMAO XD

>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO
its like they dont have friends or something

Only poster on mu with an IQ above 120

Probably the most based comment I've ever seen here. Please run for president.

i also want sauce

ill do anything

based

good lord almighty

FATALITY

youtu.be/BWNXAZKBAaU

I have never seen a bigger faggot get utterly raped on this shitty website before, good work bud

Brainlet btfo'd so hard on an imageboard he can hardly make a post

>smoking weed
Quit before it's too late you drug addict

Beck - Mellow Gold

shit post

good posts

this is why I come here.