Are white people basically guilty of every wrong that exists in your country?

Are white people basically guilty of every wrong that exists in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KywcubOeY10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

yes

Fuck white people

yes

white = shite

>Europeans like appropriating American culture so much that they appropriated our unique racial autism
Whoops.

yes

Unironically, yes.

Blacks being in America in the first place is their fault.

Blacks being what they are today is white's fault too.

Mestizos coming into the country is their fault for intermixing with the Natives.

Whites outsourcing jobs overseas, because entitled white people are "too good" for menial labor in sweatshops.

only white men are fully responsible adults.

I wasn't properly brainwashed as a child by the media or school so I still like to believe no. But I think it may be illegal to stay that.

This post is so pathethic

>american flag
Why are you surprised?

spaniards aren't white

ps: debuelban el loro

Hahaha we have The Falklands

why do you settle with these tiny islands when you can have it all? :3

Test

Test

Test

Test

Test

High Test

Test

sounds good 2bh

also Test

In my country and in many others apparently

kill whitey

No, just cis white males

This 2bh

y*s

yas

Well yes, they kinda have to be. We live so far away from the non-whites that even the bad things that happened to us that were created by non-whites, like christianity, had to arrive here by white middlemen.

>>>/somalia/

I don't know but they are responsible for all the good things

it's the factual truth

yes FUCK g*rmans and """"wh*te""" people

Obviously since we have yet to have any noteworthy non-whites that would screw us over like our politicians and other decision-makers are doing at the moment

We worship white people so no.

You unironically have more somalis than us you stupid fuck

You unironically have a greater percentage than us you stupid fuck

>b-buh muh capita!!1!

Norway and Canada (and a bunch of european non-countries with sub 1mill pop) have more than us if you're gonna be a retard and not go by absolute numbers

Who mentioned capital, you fucking shitskin?

Learn to read abdul

Thanks, Singapore.

hint:
the word capital does not appear in my post since you are probably illiterate like every other paki

Why is this third world shitskin getting mad at being called what he is?

Pretty much...but liberals except sjws are helping to correct it. But the dregs of the white race are butt hurt cuz they want gibs for nothin. How they failed while bein on top i dunno

Awww look he thinks hes white....self hatin pol tard

>Europeans arguably the best whichever way you view it throughout history
>brainlets and subhumans constantly try to say otherwise
really makes my vocal chords mimic the cry of a hyena

Yes. Because everybody is white.

please censor the word wh*te this is a blue board

It's honestly fucked how many white people here will willingly say "fuck white people" and actually feel the need to apologize to POC just for being white, or otherwise just take pleasure in seeing white people get shit on. We're a majority yeah and that comes with certain privileges; I think it's important to be aware of that and to use it to help others, but this white guilt shit is not the way to go.

Shoo shoo

Not even like that. I stand by the people protesting the rally, for justice regarding police brutality, etc. I just don't think hating white people is the way to go. To me it just seems like a lot of black people fighting for social justice don't want equality, they want revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=KywcubOeY10

>spaniards
they did practically nothing
>americans
a lot more bad, but definitely a lot better than the spaniards

uh, not whites. This guy

Kikes slavers imported them and turned them into ghetto thugs

kys yousrelf

I hope you get gassed

No. The trick to turn brown people in pro white, is to make them belive they are white.

Why would anyone want to be wh*te?

oh you would be surprised; just spend one day in this hellhole's capital, and you'll see.

this

I wish all cucks would die.
Yah we shit on darks 200 years ago. But you know what they do now to fix it?
Commit disproportinate amounts of crime and literally LAUGH at the idea of getting an education and improving their urban communities.
If they wanna say we fucked them over and then somehow magically fix it all, you might aswell say whites are the fucking masterrace for doing everything.
>whites outsourcing jobs overseas, because entitled white people are "too good" for menial labor in sweatshops.
No we did that cause it was cheaper.

feels good to be non-white