>some hidden sleeper talent from the chinese league
>having to use bench players
>no dembele
>out of form suarez

and they are still untouchable

>Ronaldo
>Performing in La Liga
Choose one

>the last time Barcelona won 6-1 at Camp Nou was against French league champions PSG

lel arabs btfo

Is Valverde the real deal?

He is pretty good, desu. Johan Cruyff said so before he turned into the haunting ghost of Sup Forums. Image size too big: i.imgur.com/rAK2px5.gif

WADA

>5 Goals conceded to Real Madrid in 2 matches

Sad!

take them to try and ride a theme park roller coaster

Who have they played this season?
Oh, that's right
Hahahaha

Juventus.

Nice selfie, monkey.

>glorified pre-season friendlies

Their lack of depth unironically will. Memebele got rekt and they were never a very deep squad like Madrid anyway.

By playing someone outside the relegation zone

Iniesta is playing out of his mind. I dunno where this man was the last 2 seasons. Maybe he visited Dr Fuentes' lab in the summer

Madrid isnt that deep anymore after losing some depth. Plus their new memes like Ceballos are unproven. Many of their new signings will bust like Illaramendi

Madrid always had more depth than they needed. Now the squad is tighter and still with plenty of depth. Don't worry about them

Messi never stopped being the best player in the world, no matter how much it triggers the shitskins on this board. Madrid still have more depth and a better supporting cast
Messi should've joined Man City desu

Yep. And very underrated. He's doing gods work in Barca's midfield. There's still some issues with the backline looking a little shaky but thats mostly due to Picuck being out of form and garbage. If he brought in some La Masia talent like Carles Aleña into the squad then he would be perfect.

Pique out of form is still more than capable. What has made their defense so good is that Bisquits has been dropping very deep at times and acting as almost a third defender, like Mascherano did for Argentina in the world cup

They defend as a 4-4-2 and go on the offense as a 4-3-3. It's a great system that's working so far.

>Juventus B

FTFY

It's obvious that Messi is the better player.

Yup. I can't even agree that they've faced garbage because they had an easier time with Juventus then they did Getafe. They're the real deal. They need Suarez to play like he usually does if they want to make waves at the end of the year though.

You're too right it almost hurts
Because he dribbled his way to a...copa del Rey last year

people forget they won champions league with the iniesta/busquets/rakitić midfield, they're still good-to-great players.

They seemed to start to get it against juventus. They were very rigid in the first half and didn't allow Messi to start his dribbles from the right flank because Dembele was constantly in the way. But after a while they got their groove back. Still a bit too much dependant on Messi but I guess that's inevitable with a player like that.

>Only winning a team trophy proves who the best player in the world is because I don't watch the sport
You have to go back, chicano

#Respect come to beshicktas

Considering what his rival won, yeah. I'd say he got little to nothing last year.
He raised his shirt to the Bernabeu. The Bernabeu, in turn, raised trophies.
Missi is garbage. Lets hope he doesn't retire again anytime soon
Where was his balon dor? Or any other 16/17 individual award for that matter?
>maybe YOU can go back. He did fuck all last season
>but MUHH DRIBBLES

they also had the GOAT, Xavi, tho.

>Have the more successful career overall
>Personally won more CL finals than Halal have in the same time period
>Had a shit season because he only managed 37 goals :(
>"DURRR PENALDO IS GOAT!"

I swear you chicanos are retards. I'm absolutely certain of it in fact.