I
G
G
E
R
S

YALL

Why do they look like assholes?

Black women are huge cunts. Thats why black men and pretty much all other men beat them

What's the mission I'm doing, and how are these women behind it?

>white boys having a mental breakdown that their history is actually self serving propaganda crap and minorities actually had a huge hand contributing to the modern world and technology

white male fragility in full view

>THEY WUZ WHITE N SHIT

t. clueless polturd

Nice try, but make it more subtle next time

>3/4 white
But he's right you mong.
>muh black and white photos

>had a huge hand contributing to the modern world and technology

> turning the photos black and white to hide their true skin color

Shaun king tier, full-blooded niggers are not capable of anything outside of violent negroid chimpanzee behavior

>still pushing their pol narrative after being BTFO

fucking lol. no one in their right mind will think any of those women are white.

kys

the more white people lie about it the more it'll bounce back and fuck them in the ass

Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war

>impotent white blathering white bullshit on a imageboard

lol shut up cuck. blacks know their worth now. and their history you try to suppress because of your own insecurities

white males are truly trash

Nice

no one says they're white or that they can be claimed as "white achievements"

just that they aren't black

>they're not white! b-but they're not black even though they look black and say they're black.

disingenuous butthurt white male detected

how much does it hurt white men that one of their greatest achievements in modern history couldn't be accomplished without katherine johnson?

I wasn't there

you weren't either

they're not fully black.

reminder this dude's achievements are considered black achievements

>one drop rule shitskins!
>uh but these black girls aren't black

LOL nice backpedal

nice attempt for a false parallel too

The soviets accomplished more than the US with all whites, so it doesn't hurt at all.

exactly. he's not white, he's not black either.

he's mixed. and it's not a false parallel.

>its a jews wheel out their pet niggers to rewrite history episode

good goy containment thread too keep them in here.

are these the same white males that enslaved your people or are these different white males?

I never know who you're talking about whenever you say white male

then again, language isn't your strong point is it

american niggas think every euro descendant is the same

just like they think they're all from the saem part of africa

now you can begin to see why they have achieved nothing even if they're getting paid in dollars and living in a 1st world country

niggers in space? isn't that the title?

What have blacks actually done in their history? What's a civilization that they made?

Did they invent anything besides blaming white people for their problems?

Peanut butter

Whitey BTFO