What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/21/eni-aluko-england-manager-mark-sampson-ebola
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women "intellectuals"

What's going on here?

The tweet is an England player. Accused the manager of racism, got £80,000 gibs as reparation. Doesn't get called up anymore. England players hug the manager showing support

What a cunt

the player i mean

She's an arseblasted victim complex nig who japped the flag when she was dropped and like a typical woman scorned, has been intent on trying to cause as much damage as possible to the England setup.

Even if Sampson did say that Ebola shit. There was nothing malicious about it and if it really upset her, why did she not make a complaint immediately?

This is why women should fuck off out of sports

Does her accusation of racism have a single basis in reality?

How do you measure "togetherness" ?

>eniola aluko
oh surprise

theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/21/eni-aluko-england-manager-mark-sampson-ebola

Dunno, but the comment was pretty funny either way.

>harmless joke
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing. Why am I not surprised?

she simply can't handle the bantz

There's been two investigations so far that have found nothing. For what it's worth, the girl that scored that goal and started the celebration with the manager is black. A few of them have been very vocal in support of him. It might be the case that Aluko has just accused him of shit because she wasn't getting picked anymore.

It means the Fa asked her to do what they thought would be a box-ticking good pr diversity review
When they realised that she wasn't going to do a everything's rosy report they buried her and dropped her.
SHe isn't wayne rooney and is a lawyer

>might

What?

Eniola Aluko was playing for England.
The FA asked her to do a report on the state of diversity and discrimination. hoping to get good PR
>black - report - FA is good for everyone

She however actually did an investigation. and pointed out how one player (not herself) felt uncomfortable with the way Sampson handled an incident.
The FA shat themselves and rather than investigating it properly and clearing up any issues behind doors properly, they dropped Aluko from the squad in the recent Euros and ended up investigating her instead.
They didn't understand that she is a trained lawyer and is not a dumb footballer.

So essentially she could be wrong but the FA were idiots and could have dealt with this better and have a top scorer playing for them.

Didn't know that they asked her to do an investigation.

Utter bullshit fella

well i don't have any so-called evidence or anything but clearly this NIGGER is lying

da ting go SKRRRAAHH PAH PAH PAH PAH PAH

From what little women's football I've bothered to watch Aluko is just a pacebabby anyway.

t. FA director

Aye, was meant to be one of those box ticking exercises.

So the idea has been spread that she's been dropped and then done this as sourness.

In reality she did the investigation first on the FA's instructions and then lo and behold, she gets dropped and investigated because she actually found someone who had an issue.

sauce

t. ape

t. NIGGER

nig can't handle the bantz

pc or not, this is just a lazy fucking joke

christ, get a writer

wtf I love women's football now

That's not really a racist joke. It's not like ebola just affects black people. The most publicity ebola got here was when a white Scottish nurse brought it back from Africa.

HE'S GOT THE SACK

NIGGERS WIN LOL

Nice pic.

SHIT

It's just a throwaway comment, standard topical small-talk