/liga mx/

Pls join me in a minute of silence for our Mexican Sup Forumsartan amigos affected by today's earthquake in Mexico City.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mariellevz95/status/910249336063139841
twitter.com/Raiderzilla/status/910238685643235328
twitter.com/OficialGio/status/909564889403817985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My gf almost died :/

...and nothing of value was lost

It affected other states as well.

F

post webms

Elaborate pls

Central American immigrant detected

I know, but Mexico CIty got fucked by far the hardest, no?

Well it has the most buildings so yes.

Just, just, just fuck my shit up
Fucked as it can be

Serves you right normie

F
Los amo mucho :(

you're just mad because you don't have a bimbo gf for yourself.
i know, because i am the same way.

32 years ago on this day an earthquake demolished Mexico city.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.

>Having a gf
What do you gain lying on the internet?

The Aztecs were onto something?

So what are you saying, that this was somehow secretely carried out by your government? Drug cartels? CIA? ISIS?

For what purpose?

>other states
Chilago's Bronx (EdoMex)
Chilango's hometown (Puebla)
Chilango's beach (Guerrero)
Chilango's poor cousin (Morelos)
Chilango's sideyard and back yard (Ranchuca and Kekretaro)

>President was on a plane during the earthquake
really makes you think

Not really, after 1985 Mexico city built anti-earthquake buildings, only the old one collapsed. Morelos on the other hand has really poor rural villages and lots of deceases

>Implying the CIA doesn't control the Drug Cartels and every Latin American Government

This one is obvious

>Implying the CIA didn't probably have its hand in creating ISIS

This one is probable

In all seriousness the CIA doesn't have earthquake machine technology yet. We're not at that level of 1984

you are one #woke motherfucker, aren't you?

Considering all the shady shit the CIA has carried out it wouldn't surprise me if they already had that kind of technology.

he is still on a plane

todavia? segun habia aterrizado hace unas hrs

It's AMLO's curse of "No lo tiene ni Obama"

Obama does not have it

Es el mejor avión del mundo, si fuera yo, tampoco querría bajarme, sobre todo cuando México es un desmadre.

This building looked fairly new, yet look what happened to it
(watch until end)

twitter.com/mariellevz95/status/910249336063139841

>building a city on top of lake
In all seriousness though....stay strong mexibros.

F

True. I forgot about the ones made without the safety measures ordered by the federal goverment after de 85's incident. Those architects and building companies are gonna get sued really really hard.

twitter.com/Raiderzilla/status/910238685643235328

Dayum

Dios mio for real

In Mexico's defense they did chase the guy who drained the lake to expand the city out pretty well.

that building looked so old desu

>building a city on top of lake
what were they thinking?!
F

>Es el mejor avión del mundo
neta? o solo estas sataniaposting?

no lo tiene ni obama

Why is Mexico always so unlucky?

It seems like a country with huge potential. Good cuisine, a rich history, good weather, big country....yet then everything you hear coming out of the country is just general misery. When drug cartels aren't beheading people or povery-ridden people aren't trying to desperately flee to the US, natural disasters are devastating the country.

I honestly wish Mexico just a bit of luck for the future, I like the country for some reason even tho I've never been there.
Stay safe, Mexibros

>The first floor is literally carrying the whole structure without any solid wall.
Chilango engineering
Para un presidente cristiano, creo si.
Pregúntale a un charo, ellos te responden en chinga y te sacan de dudas

Carlos pena and eduardo herrera both scored for rangers today

>Pregúntale a un charo
no thank you, im fine
their rivals should feel bad because peña and herrera suck

That's not a matter of luck, it's a matter of taking propper responsability and cautions of the future. The last three generation of mexican people have been utter shit due to any lack of propper education or preparation thanks to the easyness of getting a way of life given by joining drug cartels or illegally crossing to the United States. In the end, even if natural dissasters are not people's fault, it's people fault voting for corrupt politicians that don't give a fuck about safety or education, and keep the money for their own.

Anyways, as a tourist you will always be welcomed and recieved as a king, that's part of our culture too.

Nice. Lalo Herrera has always been a deficient player but Peña has skills, it's just that he rarely performs consistently

I really liked Lalo Herrera with Pumitas.

Sedemequis is filled with leftist sjw trash and (((chilangos))) but I sincerely hope decent people are OK.

>waiting to see Atlas Vs Chivas
>postponed because fucking temblor.

>south of Mexico

Good fucking riddance.

>el nortEÑO

Amigo, there is a buttload of third world countries full of "resources" and "potential" that only have a fraction of Mexico's wealth.

Look across the Mediterranean, there used to be Roman colonies with their own extinct Romance languages that served as wealthy trading outposts and centers for intellectuals. Today there is only Arab kingdoms, military dictatorships, and an endless conga line of refugees waiting to get on boats.

what did he mean by this?

twitter.com/OficialGio/status/909564889403817985

cheeky lad

Hope he gets looted for being a cunt

Sometimes I wonder how good Giovani and Carlos V would have been if they care about football like Chicharito or Andres Guardado. I still have faith in Carlitos though

Based Gio, a eso fue a LA, no sé que les extraña, mientras recupere su nivel para Russia 2018, no hay pedo, por mi que venda Bon-Ice.

Aqui lo esperamos en el AME, despues del mundial.