NY: Kristaps Porzingis drops 34 points in loss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g8CXad61PI
youtube.com/watch?v=FdzN1xopcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrt-To_yws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aids general

FUCK RAY ALLEN IMMA KILL THAT NIGGA

How do Timberwolves fans feel knowing this is your city's best shot at a champions hip of any kind?

>co-worker asks to use my phone for a second to check the internet
>unlocks my screen
>sees this
>"hey who's Clips?
>uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck....

Tell her if clips was there she would be let him do anal on the spot

unironically making this my phone wallpaper, right after this ios11 update finishes

Fuck, Marry, Kill:
Lisa Leslie, Diana Taurasi, Kristaps Porzingis

I know that feel bro. Last week I had a woman spend the night at my house for the first time in 5 years and I was so used to living alone that I forgot to change my desktop wallpaper from pic related and she asked me about it.

Kill Leslie, Fuck Taurasi, Marry Porgie

Exactly this. Also checked.

>SOON

anyone /thuggets/ here?

>Durant was so upset by the reaction of his Warriors move, he initially regretted it. Even went as far as calling his agent (Kleiman) in his hotel room and yelling "Why the fuck did you let me do this to my life."

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahagagagagahagagagagagag

>[Amick] Kevin Durant: "To know that I affected Billy Donovan and the Thunder – like I love those people. That was just me being a total (expletive) idiot. I own up to it. I want to move on from it. I went too hard… I haven’t slept in two days, two nights. I haven’t ate. It’s crazy"

>he hasn't slept or ate in 2 days because he got caught samefagging on Twitter

Holy fucking shit what a pussy.

Is Durant losing his mind?

daily reminder block of text guy here
reminder that as a collective whole we all need to hope that the celtics and lakers are as bad as they can possibly be
thats all there is left for us anymore, all non celtic/laker fans are now /brothers/

>reminder that the lakers will not make the playoffs
>reminder that the celtics will not beat lebron
also kevin durant is eternally the most autistic and biggest cuck in NBA history(nba players became crack addicts, brought guns into locker rooms, blew away their fortunes and are still superior to him, just think about that)

make sure you filter brazil, spain and australian posters
do not filter canadians, just bully them
you kids stay in school now

no bully plz

when i die, i want 2k to lower me into my grave, so they can let me down one last time.

only if you have enough VC

Spurs assistant coach here. AMA

You won't see on the bench on TV though, I'm not up there yet. I'm one of the assistant coaches you see in the summer league. There's about 15 of us.

lmao at your life

Is that your math class notebook? lmao

What's your favorite non spurs team?

It's our playbook. I can't show you the inside for obvious reasons.

The warriors.

whats Becky Hammon like

what does becky hammon smell like? does she still wear polka dots (dont ask me how i know this)

Where is Dejounte Murray at, developmentally? Also why did y'all take Jaron Blossomgame and how is he looking? I remember really not liking him leading up to the draft.

Who was the one player on the Spurs summer league roster where your opinion on them changed the most over the course of the games?

can you tell kawhi that i like his shoulders pls.

Very serious while she's working but jokes around off work. I don't know how she smells though, I don't sit close enough at team dinners.

He's learning how to be more controlled. He's usually all over the place and overreacts. He's been working with Parker. As for blossomgame I don't know why the FO picked him. He looks like a rookie would look.

No.

what are the Spurs doing to build a competitive team around Kawhi after zombie Parker and zombie Ginobili go?

Kawhi's defensive on/off numbers were (famously) pretty bad last year.

Do you have an opinion on why this is? Is it something that you've heard talked about in the organization at all?

That's still like 2 years away, and I'm sure the FO has started to talk about that but I'm not up there yet to hear any rumors.

It was mainly him taking a step off defense to focus on offense but we don't focus on specific things like that. We like to keep things simple.

what do you mean by "keep things simple"

His team went 16-1 in the playoffs, He won finals MVP.. Yet he's still hurt deep down..He knows he made a weak move and he can't take the heat, this twitter fiasco was proof of that.

>/nba/ is so dead it resorted to LARPing
this place is truly mentally ill

Can't wait to see how Jimmy Butler and Kawhi handle each other opening night.

Simple as in not making heavy adjustments on defense because of the numbers. Defense is hard to gameplan as it is because you don't know what the other team will do. All you can do is stay alert, communicate and stay in front of your man. Simple stuff.

A lot of people in the league, at least the ones I've talked, do actually hate KD, so it's not all a meme.

when will based hinkie get a job?

>deep lore

That's what you get for leaving cutebrook.

why are you larping m8?

You guys think an NBA GM posts here.

how many more years do you think Popovich can go if there's no championship in the cards? (there isn't)

You're such a fake

Caption this

youtube.com/watch?v=0g8CXad61PI

lads, where do you get older jerseys from? can you reccomend a site or a specific seller on ebay?

many thanks

Is to late for KD to say sorry? jb voice

/nba/ is fucking stupid. I got this when I worked there as a ticket seller lmaoooo

no one believed your dumb ass from the start lmao....

work on your LARPing and you might be more believable next time bruh

he's right though. Billy Donovan is retarded and OKC is fucking retarded for trading James Harden, firing Scott Brooks when the team had an underachieving season due to KD and Westbrook being injured, overpaying trash players, and never signing any free agents.

Didn't read lmao you guys are fucking dumb

>haha i got you guys good even though no one believed me! look at me roleplaying!!

never reply to me again

He already did.

This is why bastard children become mentally ill at a higher rate then two parent household children.

Nice notebook child.

Kevin Durant is starting to become the most hated player in the NBA, reliving Lebron of his duties.

>SAS ain't woke
>This white boy ain't woke
>but Molly's cleavage got me like

Fuck off KD I swear to God you fake apologize then go back to writing shit again? Nigga kys snake.

>when a nigga says the world is round

Why don't you apologize for Enes Kanter? He does nothing. Absolutely nothing.

my dude - nobody believed you

HAHAHA HE WAS PRETENDING!

That new OKC jersey is fire as fuck guys, i think i'm gonna grab a pg13 one.

>perfects craft internally

sorry you werent around for it, spending summer nights playing csgo with hinkie were the highlight of summer 2015

Reminder that westbrook, hinkie and lance stephenson are all confirmed /nba/ posters

Tell em cornelius

>/nba/ is fucking stupid. I got this when I worked there as a ticket seller lmaoooo

>The Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins and New England Revolution have teamed up for a new initiative to combat racism: Take the Lead. The project will start with a public service announcement with athletes from each of the five teams imploring fans to take a stand against racism and hate speech at sports venues

>The video will be unveiled at Fenway Park on Sept. 28, but each of the teams will show it in its venue

soon

reminder that the san antonio spurs basketball club is going to win the NBA finals championship series in 2018

reminder that the dallas cowboys football club is going to win the national football league superb owl in 2018

reminder that SPC runs this league

75-7

16-0

Desu I think I'll starve yself to death seems like abe ady way eout.

>TFW GO TAKE YOUR MEDS OLD MAN!!!

Sleep it off

Next year:
WHY BOJAN MARJANOVIC WILL BREAK THE NBA!!!111111

Idk if larping faggots have reached Sup Forums yet, but if you aren't one: What do you think about Derrick White and Blossomgame?

Yeah, that will be dope since Kawhi has to take care of both Wiggins and Butler.

Bojan is actually good though, he's just on a horrible cursed team. RIP the Pistons.

not only is he faking it but someone already asked him those questions anyway

Ching chong chinky ching Ray Allen ching chong Paul Pierce.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdzN1xopcWE

I know, but I feel Bojan will be overrated by youtubers like Korzemba.

And yeah, as expected.

Enes Banter is the only guy not afraid to call out KD.

Who else is looking forward to the next season of GoZ?

>TFW it's going to be GoZ warriors edition 2: Electric Boogaloo

My body is ready, is yours /nba/?!

>this

I want to be an NBA team.

what do you recomend me?

that is a team that has never won a stanley cup, and also this one in a city where the major league soccer is much more popular than the NBA

I want to be an NBA team.

what do you recomend me?

that is a team that has never won a NBA finals, and also this one in a city where the major league soccer is much more popular than the NBA

/nba/ is absolutely pathetic.

jazz

next question?

Why should I be a fan of Utah Jazz?

Rudy Gobert.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSrt-To_yws

that is a team that has never won a NBA finals, and also this one in a city where the major league soccer is much more popular than the NBA

After years and years of you making this post, one NBA team has finally fallen so far that you could compare it to the city's championship winning MLS team.
That team is the Atlanta Hawks.

/nba/ is a roller coaster ride. It's the absolute best general when the season is on but the worst of the worst when it's offseason. 1 more month bro hang in there

>when you leave the goat for a white boi

He left MJ for Larry Bird???

pierce didnt deserve that fmvp

>LAK: Andrew Bogut agrees to 1-year deal w/ Lakers
who needs Shabench Mubuttmuncher? i don't for me, it's the aussie.