Would India have been better off staying under British rule?

Would India have been better off staying under British rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_list_of_Non-Self-Governing_Territories#Current_entries
quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Indian desi feetsies
>Upper British Class Women's hygiene

It'd be better than a space elevator on mars

>>“I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation.” – Lord Macaulay

white people are sick pieces of filth. whites are the natural enemy of all real humanity

Flashman is a cuck

>shitskins
>human

lmao

Doubtful
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_list_of_Non-Self-Governing_Territories#Current_entries

Yes. However, it would be bad for Brits. The Brits did not decolonialise after WWII out of the goodness of their hearts or out of love of democracy and self determination. They were broke and Jewed out of money by America cough lend lease cough. They simply had no money to administer the colonies, yet alone fight a million brush wars.

>cumskin still tooting the same horn thinking it still works

don't worry you already galvanized the rest of humanity to hate you. even white women hate you.

>A poo skin makes up a fake quote to feel better about himself.

quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior

Fuck off back to /r/asianmasculinity

Poo in the loo.

>only white people frantically telling you its fake
>still denying this is precisely how white colonialists think

lol credibility lost

>only white people frantically telling you its fake

>Joyal Kurian, studied at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences

Yes, what a good white mans name.

FUCK YOUR QUESTION OP WHERES MY FLASHMAN CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

well yeah but its all because hes a shit who wants his wife money so he tolerates it. also you could argue he cuck Elspeth harder with his many lovers throughout the series.

Also, cuck protagonist? tv would love it, would really speak to them.

>some self hating educolonized poo

it's actual words from Macaulay in 1835

>WE HAD TOILETZ IN SHEIT

without whites, "humanity" is nothing.

>what are untouchables

if he really said this in parliament then why isnt it in Hansard

oh

right

because he didnt say it

>it doesnt matter what is real and what isnt what matters is my half baked opinions

you probably read a lot of fake news amirite?

thats not really a fair question
Obviously they would have been since Britain had just spent the last hundred years extracting all the wealth, and separating themselves from Britain would hurt India far more than Britain. And considering the wars fought between Bangladesh and Pakistan over the partition of India would never have happened if the British were still in charge it seems pretty obvious.
But the question really should be "Would India have been better off if the British never showed up?" and the answer to that is yes. The Maratha India had no time to breathe from its defeat of the Mughals to its conquest at the hands of Britain and probably could have made India into a very powerful nation on its own.

why is cumskin butthurt so delicious?

obviously