That LIVERPOOL feel

>that LIVERPOOL feel
It just keeps getting worse

mané coming back la'

Don't worry lad. Leicester away on Saturday. Easy 3 points.

Soccer is for 3rd world faggots and niggers. Watch a real sport.

fuck off Amerifat

how long before he's looking for a move too
and firmino as well
kult-kloppo has about 1 more season to sign some actually defenders before the whole team falls apart and they have another post-suarez-style meltdown
I can't wait desu

>huurrrrr durrrr you'we an Amewifat!!!

Nice answer, faggot. Come up with it yourself, or nah?

fuck off Amerifat

>t.giant faggot

this is an 18+ board
please see yourself out

The actual problem with Liverpool is' their attack is not confident. Most retards actually don't understand this statement, but Liverpool's forwards lack confidence, and this is ultimately where their problems lie.

Says the guy who watches a sport in which grown "men" try to kick a ball into a huge goal for an hour and a half and fail to do so. A sport which takes zero mental capacity and very minimal talent. A SPORT THAT IS LITERALLY BORING TO PLAY.

fuck off Amerifat

I feel bad for many of you American posters. Plenty of you are fine but embarassing twats who share your flag like the one ITT really bring you all down.

Do you have autism or are you a closet gay?

I guess you could say it comes with the territory

SEETHING

Don't need your pity fuckgoof

When is it going to end bros? >Our from is depressing atm fuck sake

Just gotta ride it out. Still early on in the season so it isn't time to over react. Although lack of cbs is no small problem to overcome. Basically have to outscore opponents until december...

>lack of cbs
>lack of quality wing backs, trent AA being a decent talent
>lack of quality in midfield
>lack of a quality GK
m8, >we-re fucked until the next transfer window unless something changes.

Still don't get why kloppo didn't keep Sakho around with our leverkusen tier defence but at least were out of an irrelevant cup.

Is this year still their year, or is it next year already?

Getting crushed desu

for me it's next year, throwing the miserable garbage that is jordan """henderson""" out and replacing him with le kante and mane in one man man will solve both our defensive and and offensive problems

>That Liverpool feel

This is why you follow liverpool La, the unending excitement of when the superposition of winning/losing collapses one way or the other. It's never boring to see how they'll fuck up.