Tfw when you are physically a chad (blonde hair/blue eyes, 187cm) but mentally a beta (bad socially, stutter when I talk

tfw when you are physically a chad (blonde hair/blue eyes, 187cm) but mentally a beta (bad socially, stutter when I talk

Anyone else feels this feel?

i really hope you find happiness someday

doesnt mean shit if you have ugly face

i really hope you kill yourself someday preferably today

I've been asked out many times so i believe i am attractive

that's not very nice

This.
We'll be the judge of that.

I can post my eyes, not my face

Uhh, ok I'll put my skepticism away this one time and assume you're a Chad. Hopefully you'll find your social skills soon.

i am surprised that anyone with decent looks above 180 cm / 6 feet is on this site at all

Just rape bitches like your vandal ancestors did.

dumb meme

There was a 191cm swede here yesterday

Stop denying your heritage. You are not some b**ber but a proud descendand of germanic barbarians that took what they wanted before the krauts became a bunch of self-loathing cucks.

why moor then?

What do you mean?

no evidence to support your claim

>6'1
King of manlets

You will grow out of it.
Give yourself some time, oh late bloomer!

Say yes to some qt who finds your autism cute and your looks good

it's weird I converted 6'2 and it gave me 187cm. it should be 189cm

>Tfw when you're physically inferior specimen (175cm ash blonde hair dirty green eyes) attracted to cute finnish boys
kill me

are you grill?
want some fug

pic is finnish boy
no im not girl

I've already told ya, you can be my bf

fuck
i thought they stoned your kind in your country

helo dear open boobs pls

shoo shoo wh*Tey

Tunisian

Have you tried therapy?

BE MY BF REEE I WILL MANAGE YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN DO AUTISTIC STUFF AT HOME

i'm straight

the only therapy he needs is to expose himself to the things he's afraid/hates

Idc, get me a bf and I will put your life in track as payment

"Fixing" autistic people is too much of fun for me to decline

Why?
It's an anonymous site where I can practise my English, learn about foreign cultures and RP as a white supremacist, a brown supremacist, native American, NEET, gringo on vacation, KHV, etc

Yeah, of course. But saying is easy enough, a therapist can help you think of ways to do that.

Also when you go to therapy you start to commit yourself to it and are reminded of your objectives at each session, so it's harder to just postpone it indefinitely.

> same user in other thread
> hands looked brown af
Bad lightning perhaps ?

I'm dark skinned

>Dark skin + light eyes/hair combo
Truly a god among men

What is your eye/hair color?

>he fell for the chad/beta dichotomy meme

Light brown eyes with green edges and brown hair

I'm an aspie with agoraphobia (not anymore) who fixed himself by pure willpower, I know how to help him

post face or someone that looks similar to you

Dark hair and light eyes is god tier along

Blond hair, light eyes and dark skin and black hair and pale skin

iktf

>blonde
>blue eyes
>190cm
>/fit/
>not ugly
>not poor
>not stupid
>not an autist

>no gf/ can't keep a relationship
>social anxiety
>muslims flood my country

me

millions of manlet shitskins flooding Germany should only make you stand out even more

whats wrong with it

>not stupid
>not an autist
i wish i could say the same about myself

I look like an infinitely less attractive hugh jackman

Sort of desu. 185cm blonde hair blue eyes here. Fairly ugly all the same, but that doesn't matter as much as you'd think when you're tall and athletic. I'm also doing a PhD and in a good career, can play a few musical instruments, and am known as the """funny guy""" of the group.

Pretty sure I could quite easily get a 7/10 gf if I just put myself out there, but I've always been nervous around girls and after my first relationship ended badly I've just withdrawn from women completely desu. So it's a lifetime of masturbation and wasted genes for me

It's making me sad and it's harder to find a gf in that mental state.

Which part of Morocco are you from?

It could be worse. You could be a tranny like me and full of all the sadness and loneliness and just depression I am by virtue of existing.

Souss if you hadn't already guessed from the name (south morocco)

Seek treatment

I wish a cure was that easy.

Seek treatment

isn't that were there is a lot of mixture with sub-Saharan Africa?

That sucks, I wish you all the best

Get speech therapy and get into hook up culture then

I'm not good at making small-talk

How is the weather?

fine

How are you doing?

good

Do you have an autistic disorder?

my nephew is growing up to be like that.
He is blonde, huge, as in, will probably be close to 1.95-2 meters tall when he is done growing (his mother is 6 feet tall)
but he is 10 years old and he stutters, and he is terrible at reading and english. He is only good at maths.
The mother (who is divorcing the father, my brother) goes crazy whenever we suggest he must see a speech therapist because kids are starting to make fun of him and it will only get worse from now on, she thinks we are calling the kid a retard and she takes it as a personal insult, and she gives irrational excuses like he first needs braces (he doesnt need braces to see a speech therapist to treat his stuttering)
next year they are changing him to a worse school with much easier English classes.

they are ruinning his life and it is a shame, he reads very very slowly, stutters, and cant thrill his "r" which is basic in a native spanish speaker.

I think he may be one of those authistic people who are only good at maths and bad at everything else.

What did i say that was autistic?

You're not making questions back nor expanding in your answers

I was good at all subjects except writing

Nobody is going to have a full-fledged conversation about the weather

the sad thing is he is 10 and the stuttering problem was already noticeable when he was 4 or 5, and he never got treatment for that because mentioning the problem to his mother offender her greatly. As if we told her "your kid is a retard"

I really only stutter if i'm talking to large group of people or if i'm talking to a stranger

"Good" it's not the same as "the day is quite nice, it finally stopped raining"

being overly aware about how you look and overconfidence is usually a turn off

being physically a chad doesn't mean shit if you're a mentally ill autist. think about it: its even worse that you think you're entitled because of your physical characteristics and its probably too late for you since you're asking an international board on a mongolian table making forum about having similar feels

Blonde aint chad is faggy

Sup Forums told me looks are everything

why the moor name

I'm Tunisian

is a blonde tunisian rare ?

I think so, yes

t. black hair

Your eyes look too close together desu. Idk how your eyes look normally but you look like a damn baby

I tried opening them as wide as possible when i took the picture

black hair and pale skin is aesthetic though, blonde hair on men is feminine

Say that to his face not online and see what comes about

girls think it looks nice

you say fuck white people but you're whiter than 99% of int hehe white man hah

don't associate me with pigskins

t.white whitoid

You are Brazilian, I am Tunisian. Got it?

i am brazilian mutt and you're white tunisian or american

There is no such thing as a "white Tunisian" there are only Tunisians

>tfw autistic by mexican standards

no.

hire an Indian to school your game foo