Europeans have a whole other appliance dedicated just to heating up water for drinking/eating

>Europeans have a whole other appliance dedicated just to heating up water for drinking/eating
>they buy kettles instead of just microwaving the water

Why do they do this? Everyone has a microwave and there is no taste difference since you're just heating/boiling water.

won't the plastic/porcelain melt into the food then?

A kettle is faster

Porcelain won't melt and you shouldn't use plastic to contain hot stuff either way

>He doesn't roast his water over an open fire

>and you shouldn't use plastic to contain hot stuff either way
Why not?

how many estrogenic substances like BPA and BPS would you like to leach into your food/drink?

and they wonder why millenials are such literal faggots...

It might melt and even if it doesn't the plastic will leach into the water. Even reusing cheap plastic bottles is bad because it will leach into the water after repeated uses.

I hate microwaves, they are lazy as fuck.

Memeing or just stupid?

I microwave pretty much everything, it always triggers the fuck out of my family.

Why do they get triggered though?

I just hold the water in my hands and put it under a strong light until it's hot enough desu

>Everyone has a microwave

i don't

Saving up the commie coupons for one?

lol

>Americans microwave water
Still laugh thinking about it

>I use paper towels instead of paper napkins for everything, meals included
>this is "millennial" shit because a paper wrote about it once

i wish
we still haven't reached the gdp we had during communism

snowflakes

euros can't distinguish what is real and what is a meme anyways. don't bother

Just stupid. It's a hot new wife's tale rolling around the USA.

why would you microwave or boil your own water? just buy hot water from the grocery store you dingbats.

That's so wasteful. Just boil a big pot of water in your stove, use some of it for what you were gonna use it for, then store the rest away in the fridge. That way you only have to boil it once :)

yeah, but you'll have to boil it again after taking it out of the fridge. that's why I store hot water in the oven.

That's a waste of electricity though. Just set you microwave to a billion minutes and store the water in there.

>he didn't buy a microwave exclusively to heat his socks during the winter for max comfy

laughing at your life t b h

radiator

I have an electric blanket that I use during the winter. Other than being comfy af to lie and fall asleep under I also put my socks and shirt under it after I wake up and then get them and turn off the blanket before heading out to work. Feels very nice.