Are they white? If Italians are white, they are white too

Are they white? If Italians are white, they are white too.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1460/23/1460239820267.jpg
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/morocco-early-human-fossils-anthropology-science/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South italians arent white and neither are they

No

You are browner than Italians

Maghrebis are Satan's sons

but we're not white, we're med, like our parki bros

We are not wh*te

North africans cück Italians.

I hate the term "white"

post hand

Some of them yes, Zinedine Zidane could pass as white

Berbers are white, but """""" Berbers""""" are too mixed with niggers and arabs so they're POC now. We Spaniards preserved the purity of the Berber race.

kill yourself

muslims are never white, they are either sand niggers or honorary sand niggers

Italians aren't white.

"""""Berber""""" nations*

North Africans are not real berbers stop larping

>Right
Berber man.
>Left
Black rapebaby

They like to larp as white but according to my experience they're darker than us

berbers are brown

How dare you spew such blasphemy! pffft, everyone knows native africans are completely 100% nordic

>Black and Arab rapebabies are brown
Fixed that for you. Meanwhile we're direct descendants of Tariq and the noble people that conquered Iberia and genocided all the natives.

Tariq got jailed and killed in dyria wh*teoid subhuman

>tariq
btw, He wasn't as much of a military genius as you make him out to be.
Umayyads just put him to lead an army just to keep berbers happy and make them fight for the empire

you are mixed with Ar*bs and Negroids aswell

By that logic Jesus had brown hair and blue eyes, modern """"" Berbers"""" paint him black because they look like that themselves. Literally North African propaganda.

No we aren't we stopped our islamization long before that so the pure unaltered version of the Berber race lives in us.

Source: your ass I assume?
Today they portray him as a nigger, that's making him look like them

You are just triggered and know deeply in your heart that what we are telling is true. We are the real berbers, we preserved the berber race from dangerous arabic influece (aka the weird kikes)

Modern Berbers are not pure Berbers. We are pure Berbers not a single drop of Arab, Black or European blood.

Ugh, someone pull out the genetic test results

I'm southern moroccan berber (souss)

That's supposed to be white?

get out of North Africa wh*te man

>From North Africa
Exactly. Berbers. The pure ones long before the mixed with arabs and blacks and their bloodline got tainted forever.

No i'm southern of course i'm not white

>Believing in the jewish tricks

We are pure berber, you filthy mongrel kys

>
>
And you're supposed to be "whiter" than Arabs? how the fuck did they let you get so delusional

you are from the Levant not an ar*b

> shit i never claimed
i have gone out of my way to specifically distance myself from those retards, if anything arabs bleached us, though northern riffians are quite light

The levant was always part Arab even before Islam
Stop your LARPing
I apologize then, I thought you were of the other kind of berbers

Is this supposed to be white ?

Look at this man. Look at him. Long curly dark to medium hair, light eyes, fair skin and a Italian nose. Can't get more Berber than that. If you don't look like him you're not a Berber.

No, it's supposed to be darker than berbers

What am i larping as?

General N. africa d/c shit
>oh but you're from _____ you're not Arab
>oh I'm from _____ we're not Arab

Algerians are white. Pic related.

True North Africans are caucasoid, aka, descendants of the original neolithic population around the Caucasus area (some say Anatolia). But as it's been said in this thread, berbers (I don't like that name, as berbers are the native population of Maghreb, in plural, there isn't a berber ethnicity) have mixed with south of sahel bantu peoples or arabs, losing it's identity, purity and culture.

Looking besides arabonigger invaded Maghreb, we can find other berber populations in the Canary Islands (nobody argues their berberness), and native iberians / basques (discussion on this. too much "we wuz goths" retards here). As well in some individuals all over the Mediterranean and Paersia (from Europe and Maghreb to the Indus Valley) who retain their native phenotypes.

Purest individuals can be found in the area of the Caucasus mountains, and, in all humility, inhabitants of Spain are mainly native iberian and retain an almost pure berber/caucasian looks. Without too much mixing with other subraces (case of Africa and Middle East) and the fuck happened to whites/nordics to cause those mutations and inbreeding.

Where's your pic m8 ?

People in the canary islands were descended of phoenicians, some user on /his/ talked about how they mummified\preserved their dead. That's unheard of for berbers but was a common carthagian practice

Guanches (native canarians) did write in a variaton of tifinag, and their languages (who varied A LOT depending on the island) were evident dialects of proto-berber. But yes, they had mummies. As egyptians did and that doesn't mean they're phoenincians.

Well egyptians themselves at the time were closer genetically to Levantines than they were to (((b*rb*rs)))
The only reason they cluster with berbers now is because of negroid admixture

egyptians came from the west and that's an evidence

again, i don't like the name berber at all, there were a lot of ethniticies and civilizations native to the sahara prior desertification

what we call "berber" are the almost erased remains one (some?) of these

Iberians have a berid/atlanto-mediterranid phenotypes not berberid, pic related :
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1460/23/1460239820267.jpg

you are the one larping as an arab

Now let's see the face.

Why don't you tell me what I really am then? O wise african

North Africans don't have pink or dark pink nipples and dicks. They have dark brown or brown nips and dicks therefore they are nigger bred subhumans.

My face ?

Levantine

That's not really very informational! how would you feel if I told you your ethnicity is African
If it helps I'm from North Western Jordan (like really far up north and moderately west)

tinerfenian guanche:

>ben, lini, amiat, acordet, cansa, set, sat, tam, aldamorawa, marago

grandcanarian guanche:

>uait, smet, amel, acod, simus, ses, set, tama, aldamarawa, marawa

proto-berber:

>ywen, snat, krad, akud, semus, sedis, sa, tam, tezwa, maraw

example of tamazight modern dialect:

>yan, sin, krad, kouz, smmous, sdis, sa, tam, tza, mzaw
what's a berber? is it an ethnicity? not even close!

a common group that descend from a VERY OLD human population and somewhat the languages that spoke a long time after that and are now extinct except for some maghreb enclaves are related as in a proto-indoeuropean way?

probably!

God bless us Berbers.

some of them are pretty white yeah they just stand out in northern europe because of the jet black hair most of them have

Circassian

seek help

But circissians aren't Levantines, and I'm way too far north for circissians

I don't know

You sure ? Circassia is north of turkey dude.

I meant for Jordanian-Circissians
I don't think there are any in my governate

tfw g*rman

No. There's a huge difference between north africans and southern europeans when it comes to facial features, genetic composition and phenotype.

North africans tend to look quarter or 1/8th negroid, they're typically arab-negroid mixes after all, moroccans/algerians on average are 20-25% subsaharan in admixture.

Any southern european is able to tell between themselves and a north african.

As-salamu alaykum brothers

fuck off
stop associating us with south european
we are 90% african (black)
-i do not associate with pig skins -

wtf i love Algerians now

They are Humans.
First H. sapiens got its start in Morocco.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/morocco-early-human-fossils-anthropology-science/

sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/world-s-oldest-homo-sapiens-fossils-found-morocco

Terms like 'white' 'black' are just colors.

(((nat geo)))

get a namefag
let me filter you you smely arap
kys

he is right. we are a proud black people

Posting in a bait thread but whatever.

Do MENA dudes hate jews ?

Why didn't you expel them like we did here in Europe ?

Muslims and Jews are cousins

Mexicans look like morocons and algerians.

w*ites are ugly subhumans