Is he a bust?

Is he a bust?

Nah.

nope

dak sackscott on the other hand....

He is pretty much a less retarded version of Blake Bortles.

You could do worse with your QB situation.

The standards between someone you sell the farm for and a compensatory 4th are very different

I'd take him on the jest desu

Bust? Nah. If you watch him, he can make the throws. He really just has trouble holding onto the ball once pressured.

Not sure he'll ever be elite though.

>le tipped ball interception man

Hell no.

>a bust isnt a bust because he was taken in the 4th round!!!!
lol

The dude has been legit the past 2 games, and it's not like he had a horrid rookie year

He has enough ability too Joe Flacco his way to an owl.

As an Eagles fan I will take it

Honestly I hope both Wentz and Dak play good Eagles/Cowboys games will be lit

>A draft bust occurs when a highly touted or highly selected draftee does not meet expectations.

They didn't even sell the farm. Because of the Bradford trade, the only thing they effectively lost was a 2nd rounder next year.

plus joe flaccid was the highest paid player in the league for like 15 minutes

Too early to tell. Clowney was considered a bust but is elite now

Not yet.
Right now he's just a below average starter.

The amount of shit talking from Cowgirls fans on how good he is and the hype from the media after his rookie season supersedes that

>highly touted
>dak game manages all year with the best oline in the league and legit weapons
>HE'S THE GREATEST ROOKIE QB IN NFL HISTORY GUYS

>next year
>he's exposed
>Lol guys, he can't be a bust he was taken in the 4th round!!

To early to tell

>thread about Wentz being a bust

>Iggles fags mention Dak out of nowhere in insecure retaliation to a phantom threat out of pure delusion

>lost to the Broncos by 35 points
sure is elite huh

>implying the eagles could win a owl with Jesus Christ himself under center

>>Iggles fags mention Dak out of nowhere in insecure retaliation to a phantom threat out of pure delusion
Yea cuse its not painfully obvious some suicidal Cowgirls fan started this thread to cope with the beat down on Sunday and the exposing of "Elite Dak" as a one year wonder

See you in November

Standards change after you've been hyped to the moon by the media harder than every QB since Luck.

He's very good in the intermediate range now, just has to get better at setting up for short passes and needs to develop timing with his receivers for long passes

If he can minimize the turnovers and work miracles like Aaron Rodgers with his feet consistently he'll be a nightmare to scheme against

He looks better than last year for sure having played 2 solid defenses but has a lot to go still

You just proved him right. Stop being so obsessed with the Cowboys and get a life.

>cowboys fan started this thread
>cowboys fans shitting up this thread
>Stop being so obsessed with the Cowboys and get a life
how ironic

Cowboys fans are literally in every Eagles gamethread shitposting about Wentz

Living in your head rent free

You're obsessed holy shit lmao

>replying to cuckboi posters means we're obsessed with the cuckbois

Best quarterback in the division
Will be top 10 by years end, but technically he is already through two games

>These samefagging post times

Right now the Eagles oline isn't what it needs to be for any QB to show their stuff. Right now Wentz is a good, new player who could have a lot of potential if his surrounding team is good enough.

Even the best QB's will fuck up if their WR's can't catch and their oline lets on pressure on half the plays.

Wentz>>Dak>Kuk>>>Eli

He definitely looked better in the last 2 games than he did last year. The internediate 3rd down passes are much more accurate. The problem is the Eagles offense is just him at this point. If they can't run the ball and he is throwing 40+ times a game, he is going to start forcing shit and make those dumb interceptions like bouncing it off the D-Linemens head for a pick

see:, , and

Nope.

He can, but he already exceeded the expectations of his pick.
Is that too hard to understand?

How about Marcus?

Mariota>=Wentz>Prescott for me.

If Wentz wins just one Superbowl he is automatically the GOAT Philly athlete.

Pls Carson just one. That's all I want

>near perfect

Yup.

From what he's already done, there's no chance of a bust. He's played pretty good so far. I really thought he could turn elite, but the constantly overthrown passes is really concerning. I understand the O-line is trash, but it's happening once or twice a quarter. That said, I'm eager to see what's going to happen next year with Schwartz at the helm instead of Doug "dedicated to the run" Pederson.

>get rid of Tony Romo
>stick with unproven 4th rounder who has no talent and got carried by his RB
>i..it's fine g..guys we never expected him to be a good QB he i..is only a 4th r...rounder not like we s..sold the farm

the day you guys let Romo go was the worst decision in recent NFL history. sure he might get injured again but going all-in on a Rookie 4th round QB... wew lad

Dak Prescott is the next Brady
Wentz is the next Bortles

You're the current retard

Prescott is unironically the biggest oline babby in the past 10yrs

with no elite tier running game he is bottom 10 qb he'll be out of the league in 2 yrs

>has no talent
>defend Romo who literally can't play anymore and has broken his back multiple times to the point he's incapable of taking any hits
>a german flag

I can't even begin to construct a string of insults that demean you more than your own post has.

Why not just call him Sak?

Elite QB, in no way a bust. Will lead his team to 11-5 this year.

Honestly Wentz runs too much and is too tall, I fear he'll get RG3'd really soon.

Even RG3 could have come back from his excessively gruesome injury if he wasn't a brainlet.

>was the worst decision in recent NFL history
I dunno, as a Texans fan, using 2 first round picks to draft Watson and then giving him play time despite his preseason, and continuing to use him despite his play

I'd say this is up there

The Texans, RG3 Skins and Colts all drafted an elite talent with no team around him. Maybe Luck and RG3 were more certain to get injured than Watt, but the "doing too much" factor is still there.
The question is, are the Eagles sufficiently better than those teams to escape the pattern and keep Wentz alive?

you mean sak prescott? lol

I think the eagles depend on wentz to keep it together too much, he needs more weapons

this

hes fine with the weapons he has now, the problem is the LG who gave up 4 sacks last week and the center who isnt very good

As an Eagles fan, I would not complain if the only Owl they ever win is a meme Ravens-tier Owl.

well a RB might be nice

Yes, we need a good RB, but also better play-calling. They ran that Sproles spread play 10 times against the Chiefs and were only mildly successful twice with it. I'd like to see more inventive stuff from Peterson in the future than what I saw on Sunday.