What the fuck are these assholes even doing? Seriously, what sort of retard rodeo is this?

What the fuck are these assholes even doing? Seriously, what sort of retard rodeo is this?

Is it legal for him to spin around and crush it right at one of them?

You have to hit the ball with the bat

The world 2nd most popular sport.

kind of rude to call them assholes, man. please try to tone it down a bit

As chinese is the most spoken language. That means nothing

Becoming a world class cricketer is the only way I will ever impress cute nice Pakistani girls

They're playing cricket.

POO

Thats hockey you are talking about

Pakistani girls like this?

everybody likes toronto losing

Hey there bud, thanks for taking an interest in our quirky little sport! Say, how about you pop over to /cric/ next time there's a game on, we'd be more than happy to explain the rules to you! :)

GUVE PUSHY NOW LASAGNA BITCH

Please watch our sport BSAs

Apart from it being the worlds most spoken language.

>tfw would probably like cricket if I gave it a chance
>tfw will never give it a chance

hockey
not ice hockey

Ahahahhahaa.

True. Already invested in baseball though.

Can stand Puerto Ricans better than pakis tbqh

That's Test Cricket. Aka Testies Cricket, Boreblock, Brainletblock, DeflectionPaddle, etc, etc.

Very slow and tedious game. What you're watching is a meme defense designed to catch a soft deflection from a batter who probably likes to play cover drives for 6 hours straight. A cover drive is a defensive stroke that softly deflects the ball away from the wicket. See, they don't have to run when they hit the ball, so defensive players can sit there, literally for hours, and just block, block, block.

T20 has fixed this issue somewhat. It's a more urgent, athletic, and even tactical game due to the limited overs format. You can't just sit there in the crease all damn day blocking like a pussy.

really? i find pakis much more identifiable. puerto ricans are almost exclusively abhorrent. at least the ones that live in the northeastern united states.

I live in socal so i have a much smaller sample size of puerto ricans, so it's biased, but most pakistani kids are obnoxious and the parents are horribly stingy with money and try to barter everything.

Pakis stopped caring about that a long time ago

thanks for your thoughts Stavros