ITT: Post actual quotes from musicians that don't sound real

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton#Controversy_over_remarks_on_immigration
philosophyofpop.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/taking-it-all-the-right-way-was-david-bowie-a-fascist-part-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=-SvITEN92i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

except that's not real

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man

Fucking madman

It literally is though, it was a major controversy at the time and multiple sources reiterate general parts of it

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man.
the moment this man became based in my eyes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton#Controversy_over_remarks_on_immigration

>However, in a 2004 interview with Uncut, Clapton referred to Powell as "outrageously brave". He complained that the UK was "... inviting people in as cheap labour and then putting them in ghettos".
>In a December 2007 interview with Melvyn Bragg on The South Bank Show, Clapton reiterated his support for Enoch Powell and again denied that Powell's views were racist.
MADMAN

MAD
A
D

Someone post the Rivers quote about massages

>In 2007, a controversy arose after Ferry praised the imagery and iconography of the Nazi régime in an interview with the German newspaper, Welt am Sonntag. Ferry stated:
>"the way that the Nazis staged themselves and presented themselves, my Lord!...I'm talking about the films of Leni Riefenstahl...And the buildings of Albert Speer and the mass marches and the flags—just fantastic. Really beautiful."
>In the same interview Ferry was also reported to have referred to his West London recording studio as "The Führerbunker" (Adolf Hitler's bunker during World War II).
With this and that one time the bassist of Sweet dressed as a Nazi on TOTP I'm almost convinced that Glam Rock is the most secretly fash genre going

>"When we’re on tour, I try to find a massage parlor wherever we go. It’s become a ritual – wandering around the seedy district at three in the morning, searching for some action. I prefer the full body massage with a ‘happy ending’. It can start to feel kind of empty after a while, but you can meet some really cool people. A lot of times it’s the older ladies I really like – they have this nice maternal vibe. The reason I started with the prostitutes was solely to work on my negotiating skills. Once I mastered negotiating with a naked woman asking me for money, dealing with Interscope was a piece of cake.”
I've got another one knocking about somewhere, if I can find it...

>got away with this and fucking underage girls
will they ever come for him?

>He complained that the UK was "... inviting people in as cheap labour and then putting them in ghettos".
i mean this is literally true
why the hell else would politicians like Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton agree on immigration

You're not supposed to notice, though

Japanese glam rock was fashy.

Fascists don't refer to their political position as "dictatorial tyranny". You got baited hard if you took this seriously.

anyone interested in what was going on back then should read this.

philosophyofpop.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/taking-it-all-the-right-way-was-david-bowie-a-fascist-part-2/

“There’s some form of ghost force liberalism permeating the air in America, but it’s got to go, because it’s got no foundation at all,”[v] he says in mid 75, and in the same interview he opines that: “”I think the morals should be straightened up for a start. They’re disgusting.” Total liberalism, in Bowie’s opinion, would only result in precipitating the coming of Fascism, as it lets the base instincts of humankind run loose.

It was too long to just copy and paste, but here

>lowkey i hate a lot of the people who listen to my music. they’re mostly entitled white men who casually use words like that. if you come to my shows and say something even relatively in the same sphere as that word i will fight you. i wish you motherfuckers lost your infatuation with me after Fantano said i suck. honestly i don’t make music for you or your friends. i make music about how people like you and your friends are the source of galactic anxiety. i am not the same as you. i don’t think messages like this are charming or funny. fuck you.

>this is why I don't fuck with the white boys of Sup Forums as fans.
>recognize this is why I hate you.

>Gives money to the Black Panthers

youtube.com/watch?v=-SvITEN92i8

If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow.

>Once I mastered negotiating with a naked woman asking me for money, dealing with Interscope was a piece of cake.
This fucking guy

By far the funniest part of this is that he mentions Maria Bartiromo as his example of an attractive white woman. Not that I disagree with him, she was hot as hell back in the day but the idea of Rivers Cuomo watching CNBC during the closing bell just to catch a glimpse of Maria is hilarious to me.

Of each type Asians are the most represented by far, he refutes his own point. Why is that a problem anyway?

then he completely cucked out, wrote an antifa album and married a black woman

Yo where's the gif from?

What an entitled cunt

help

No one actually gets bowie unless you are a hardcore fan. Everything he did was fake. He was really into theater and art. He even went to mime school for a short time when his musical career was on a downturn.

During the thin white duke phase he was also deeply into the occult and deranged from doing too much coke.

He used to save his hair and urine so that people couldnt steal it and use it to put a curse on him.

He was kidnapped by witches.

He performed an exorcism on his pool in LA and afterwards there was a weird dark stain

>that doesn't prove anything
sounds suspicious

>He was kidnapped by witches.
story?

In fall 1975, David Bowie went into the studio in Los Angeles and made Station To Station, one of the best albums of his career. It saw him transition from playing conventional if fantastic rock and roll to recording a series of genre-bending masterpieces that set a template for '80s pop and whose influence is still being felt decades later. Pretty impressive, considering he was doing so much coke at the time he later couldn't remember recording the album at all.

According to David Buckley, the author of the book "Strange Fascination: David Bowie: The Definitive Story," Bowie's diet at the time consisted of cocaine, peppers and milk, and he lived in "a state of psychic terror." Interviews published in Playboy and Rolling Stone depicted Bowie surrounding himself with burning black candles and Egyptian artifacts and believing that bodies were floating past his window, witches were stealing his semen and that the Rolling Stones were sending him secret messages. He lived in fear of Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, owing to his supposed practice of witchcraft. In Station To Station's title track, Bowie yelped, "It's not the side effects of the cocaine; I'm thinking that it must be love," which was definitely the wrong diagnosis.

Angie — who herself became a pop culture pin-up and is now a singer and writer — said she was constantly saving her husband from his paranoid haze as he became gripped by drugs.

She recalled: “I was in London and I got a call from David in Los Angeles and he told me he had been kidnapped by a warlock and two witches.

“He said that on All Saints’ night he had to inseminate these two witches so they could have the spawn of Satan.

“I got on a flight the next day to clean up another mess.

“He did escape, but not before the warlock — who was, of course, a drug dealer — had given him a load more Peruvian flake (cocaine) so he could get higher.”

>people aren't very bright
>all these replies taking his fascism quotes like he's being serious
hmm.....

>He used to save his hair and urine so that people couldnt steal it and use it to put a curse on him.
>He performed an exorcism on his pool in LA and afterwards there was a weird dark stain
I wanna know the backstory on these two.

In a number of shocking revelations, Marc Spitz in the Bowie biography explains precisely what was transpiring in the pop singer’s troubled life: “While planning the follow-up to Young Americans (album), Bowie would sit in the house with a pile of high-quality cocaine atop the glass coffee table, a sketch pad and a stack of books. Psychic Self Defense (Dion Fortune) was his favorite. Its author describes the book as a ‘safeguard for protecting yourself against paranormal malevolence.’
“Using this and more arcane books on witchcraft, white magic and its malevolent counterpart, black magic, as rough guides to his own rapidly fragmenting psyche, Bowie began drawing protective pentagrams on every surface.”

Bowie told the author, “I’d stay up for weeks. Even people like Keith Richards were floored by it. And there were pieces of me all over the floor. I paid with the worst manic depression of my life. My psyche went through the roof, it just fractured into pieces. I was hallucinating 24 hours a day.” Spitz adds, “Increasingly Bowie was convinced there were witches after his semen. They were intent on using it to make a child to sacrifice to the devil, essentially the plot to Roman Polanski’s 1968 supernatural classic Rosemary’s Baby.”

“A great deal of codling and reassurance got us through that crisis, and I went and found the Doheny Drive house. Built in the late fifties or early sixties, it was a white cube surrounding an indoor swimming pool. David like the place, but I thought it was too small to meet our needs for very long, and I wasn’t crazy about the pool. In my experience, indoor pools are always a problem.

“This one was no exception, albeit not in any of the usual ways. Its drawback was one I hadn’t encountered before and haven’t seen or heard of since: Satan lived in it. With his own eyes, David said, he’d seen HIM rising up out of the water one night.”

does he mean the word "lowkey"

>Wikipedia as a source
This bugs for many reasons...

Feeling demonic forces moving in, David felt strongly that he needed an exorcism and asked that his new found friend white witch Walli Elmlark be called upon to lend her assistance to remove the evil from his surroundings.

“There he (David Bowie) was, then, primed and ready. The proper books and doodads were arranged on a big old-fashioned lectern. The incantation began, and although I had no idea what was being said or what language it was being said in, I couldn’t stop a weird cold feeling rising up in me as David droned on and on.

“There’s no easy or elegant way to say this, so I’ll just say it straight. At a certain point in the ritual, the pool began to bubble. It bubbled vigorously (perhaps “thrashed” is a better term) in a manner inconsistent with any explanation involving air filters or the like.”

The rock and roll couple watched in amazement. Angie says she tried to be flippant – “’Well, dear, aren’t you clever? It seems to be working. Something’s making a move, don’t you think?’ – but I couldn’t keep it up. It was very, very strange; even after my recent experiences I was having trouble accepting what my eyes were seeing.”

Angie insists that she would peak through the glass doors leading to the pool every so often and was dumb founded by what she saw. “On the bottom of the pool was a large shadow, or stain, which had not been there before the ritual began. It was in the shape of a beast of the underworld; it reminded me of those twisted, tormented gargoyles screaming silently from the spires of medieval cathedrals. It was ugly, shocking, malevolent; it frightened me.

why is it only the whitest of black men who spout this sort of anti-white men sentiment?

Overcompensation. Same reason the most miltantly anti gay conservatives are always closet homos

how can one man be so based

I need somebody!

Help!

Is This shit real? I'm looking this up. Like was Angie frying on acid all the time or some shit?

Not just anybody

>wrote an antifa album
What?

My band shared an airport shuttle with them in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn't look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

tin machine

Enoch was unironically right.

He wasn't racist, at the very least. He was merely repeating what his constituents said to him and said that tensions will lead to breaking point at some point. If action was taken then perhaps there wouldn't be the issues now.

dude

He posts here btw

Every Trent quote is pretty based

>Kurt Cobain talking about VAT

Have you ever realized that the whole artistic output of Michael Jackson really was heading NOWHERE? It really was a batch of vague associative bubbles with no actual statement, it was highly suggestive without actual, solid content. For me, Michael Jackson was the personification of vaporwave, a void shell and something really representative for the united states of america. Furthermore watching his videos really can cause a serious laugh attack, the attempts at touching and addressing ones feelings are really remarkably laughable and comedic. Lately it was the first time since not being a child anymore (which mostly is accompanied by sharpening of consciousness etc.) when I watched his videos from the 1990's and realized that those were suggestive, exploiting and shameless self-adulations which were solely made to evoke and address feelings and it is clear that those were made not in a organic creative process or even in a hybrid way, those were made following a scheme, a script and solely for the purpose of having an effect on the perceiver. I mean, it's nothing new or special in the multimedia industry, but, holy mother of Osiris ( xD ), the lack of genuinity really blows ones mind. Not to mention that hideous videoclip with the egyptian theme, this is really some top-tier grave desecration, display of disrespect and impiety and, just like the other Michael-Jackson-videos, a massive and impactful cringe overkill.
I bet you can imagine some simple-minded (not that this is a thing that is bad in an absolute way) people who just watched one of his videos ("They don't care about us", for instance, which supposedly played in brazil) on TV (Let's say we are in the 90ties again) and proceed to talk like this: "That Michael Jackson is such a good lad! He helped the children in africa! He fights for the weak, poor and needy!".
This is concentrated doom and heresy.

>so unfortunately some of the other bands already played the songs we were gonna play, but--that's a bummer, right?--we're gonna play 'em anyway.

i believe every word of this. those kids were such dickholes.

This is absolutely plausible he lived during Jim crow

BASED

>I'll Fred you through the needle of life
hahaha fucking based

from Mike Love's autobiography

>I'll Fred you through the needle of life
Kek

David Bowie invented shitposting

F

bump

Based

Which word is it? I do like Rorys music though.

kodak is a real one

Looks like Full House.

I didn't come to this thread for this spooky shit mang...