Can somebody please leak the new Of Montreal album? I'd be very appreciative

Can somebody please leak the new Of Montreal album? I'd be very appreciative

Finally, a leak thread. Come on, pls

bump

uploading now, at 10%

Who gives a shit about this faggot Reddit indie band

I give a shit :(

You're posting on an Indonesian drape running forum insulting people for their music tastes, and I'm spending my time replying to you. We're all soycucks here

preordered this when the first single hit, cancelled as soon as i heard the second. Dumb of me to think they'd ever make another good album post-paralytic

Leak pls

But Lousy With Sylvianbriar is their third best album user

second single is better than the first

Give it another listen. Hated it at first, but now it's growing on me

>IF WE PUT OUR EAR TO THE CEILING
>WE CAN HEAR THE GOVERNMENT.... BREATHING

yes, definitely

Plateau Phase is bad as a single, but I imagine it can work out in the album, when it’s in the middle.
I think this still can be their electronic album done right, after what happened to Innocence Reaches.
Agree.

I can understand not liking innocence reaches but there's nothing wrong with lousy with sylvianbriar and aureate gloom

Leaaaak

20%

Ok bb

Hey thanks!

Leak?

I will when my download is ready if it isn't up yet tonight!

god bless you

Thanks, still hope it leaks soon-ish

I mean of course lol. "I'll leak it when it's available" isn't much of a feat

He could just do nothing also. It can't be fun being this bitter all the time can it?

I'm not bitter bro. But a ton of people are going to have access to the album via preorder, myself included and probably OP as well, assuming it's the same person that's made this thread three times this week

Fair. It's still a nice gesture tho

anyone listening to oM right now? I'm listening to the bedside drama, it's nowhere near my favorite early of montreal album but it still has some nice songs

Bedside Drama is super underrated. It works brilliantly as a concept album and really was a great sneak peek into Kevin's more conceptual and storyline-esque ideas

Okay, I was just being nice fgt. Not everyone preordered it.

thnx