Front office full of incompetence and nepotism

>Front office full of incompetence and nepotism
>College-tier head coach
>JJ Watt downgraded to "mediocre" after surgery
>Cushing banned
>Jaelen Strong released
>Duane Brown not coming back

Does Deshaun Watson have what it takes to save the franchise?

It's one week in and you can tell already he can't read the field and has below average arm

Bust you should tank for Rosen or darnold

He's pretty jumpy right now, but that O-line doesn't help. He had his moments against the Bengals on some throws to Hopkins, and he seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.

He had 100 yds passing

>trade up for a qb
>tank for another qb the next year

he did nothing against the Bengals

the lone TD was your run of the mill broken down play, "shiet lemme see what I can do on my legs" kind of thing that quickly gets smoked the fuck out in a few weeks time in the NFL

We could've drafted Carr, but didn't because of his older brother

They've already won a game, so that hope is gone
The 0-16 Bears, 0-16 Jets, and 0-16 Clots are guaranteed to nab them

>black qb meme claims another victim
Oh I am laffin

Nah man I saw this movie played out back in the beginning of the franchise with Carr

>nigger qbs saving franchises

Just as long as they have the best defense in the nfl and a top 3 running game. Russell Wilson did it!

>black GM
>meme black QB

Hmm I wonder what the problem could be

racism

He would've found a way to suck if you did.

I thought you were talking about Cam for a minute

>David Carr would have been better than Derek Carr if the Texans had developed him properly

Watt isn't on the gear anymore because he knew he'd be tested during his rehab. That's why he's been so mediocre this season.

They can't tank for shit, Browns have their 1st round pick.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE QB IS IF YOUR O-LINE IS GARBAGE.

What if your QB is Mike Vick though, he'd find a way. It's just these slow white boys who need blockers because they can't scramble. Even Romo the Mexican was able to play most of his career without pass protection

They were figuring it out with Kubiak, Shaub, Andre Johnson and Arian Foster. They made it to the AFCCG once I think? Then it all went downhill fast.

>He's pretty jumpy right now, but that O-line doesn't help.
the jumping around doesn't help the oline
>He had his moments against the Bengals on some throws to Hopkins,
no, he got some throws in the general area of Hopkins, who was singled covered because of the running threat. notice how often Hopkins had to leave his feet to get a ball
>and he seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.
how does he seem that way? the way he stared down the receiver or the way he danced in the pocket when there was any pressure?

dude is a bust, 1 50 yard run doesn't change all the bad

Son, let me show you your future at Houston.