Why do Ledditors pretend these 2 shows are flawless? Pisses me off. Now call me autistic

Why do Ledditors pretend these 2 shows are flawless? Pisses me off. Now call me autistic.

BrBa was by no means perfect, but I liked it. GoT is shit though.

I liked BB and GoT. Both shows went to shit after season 3 or 4.

You're autistic

because they get downvotes otherwise.

You're autistic

Why does it piss you off?

shutup, they are average shows at most. its time for the truth to be spread.

GoT is literally perfect though

For whatever reason I hate circlejerks.

How does it affect you?

What show's do you consider to be the best?

Why are you asking us? Go ask reddit.

Reddit hates GoT though

Name one show better than breaking bad. I'm serious.

How does anything regarding Telivision and Film affect you, fag?

The Walking Dead

It doesn't. So I don't get worked up about it.

The Walking Dead. You know it to be true.

>Reddit hates GoT
lol have you ever even been there?

How is this show even an option? I literally don't have the mental capacity to understand this shit opinion. Please explain why you think the walking dead is better than breaking bad.

I've also been to GoT general on Sup Forums, it must mean Sup Forums loves GoT.

Contrarianism

>biggest drama ever
>contrarianism if you praise it
Kay kiddo

star wars the clone wars
rick & morty

I miss Brittany Murphy.

Breaking Bad is great, Game of Thrones is shit

Reddit likes Breaking Bad, lots hate Games of Throne, 50/50

>the walking dead
>biggest drama ever
What? Also I meant that saying that TWD is better than BrBa is contrarianism, and desperate at that.

Breaking Bad is one of the finest examples of television media

GoT is for women and kids. Think about it, it is endless stream of drama and sex.

Because they are the two newest "trendy" shows. Westworld will be the new greatest show of all time once GoT is over, just like GoT became the greatest show of all time once BrBa ended.

Ok name one show better than TWD. I refuse to believe The walking dead is the pinnacle of modern television and there's nothing better.

Do me a solid and kill yourself my man

>Because they are the two newest "trendy" shows.
The Walking Dead
House of Cards
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Stranger Things
Luke Cage

lel

So you can't

Breaking Bad has actual progress between seasons and GoT's first season was one of the best book adaptations as well as being a big budget fantasy series in a long time. Both of them are somewhat different than what is usually shoved down the throat of TV viewers so they get a lot of attention. They also have objectively good production value for their time and budget.

Why is it even surprising? I don't get it. Oh wait, now I got it, you are ironically referring to most of Sup Forums threads by being contrarian and summarizing what will happen.

Regards,
Anonymous.

They are a bit above average. Do you know what average means? Average is like fucking CSI or any other shit procedural.

Being autistic is a compliment.

the writers run out of ideas but keep the show going for sheckels and fan service

Soprano, madmen and the wire are all better then breaking bad

>madmen
How so?

Reddit didn't even care about Breaking Bad until the last season and all they can say is MUH OZYMANDIAS

only the two first seasons of the wire are good

Rectify

It's a shame it ended without being praised by the masses like it deserved, then again they wouldn't appreciate it because there's no SJW bullshit agenda being pushed in it.

Why is this thread still up?

Entourage

The kind of retards threads about these shows attracts (as in this thread) should make it obvious enough