What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Weeds

He's a liberal asshole fuck him he writes the same pretentious message in all of his films, he's hat tipping tier

He ejaculated in his own semen and created a fleshlight baby, that he now needs to support.

Seth Rogen introduced him to weed.

Do you think they ever get tired of pretending to like Kevin's shitty movies?

no, they grew up with him and Kevin has since been giving them job opportunities/careers.

did they ever talk about watching yoga hosers?

it was wrong from the start

Nothing went wrong. In fact, I think he would have benefited from something going wrong, something forcing him to change and adapt his view of the world. Every fault you can find in his work can be attributed to staying the same manchild forever.
Whatever you feel against him is actually a reflection of your own immaturity.
And you're an indoctrinated retard who got his brain fried by the elections. Good job, cuckstain.

Yes. I remember on their podcast they discussed going to the Yoga Hosers premiere. It was obvious they just wanted to move on to another subject.

Those fucking pants just make me laugh my ass off every time. They're funnier than him eating a block of cheese.

literally became a lazy loser after getting hooked on weed

>not thinking his daughter is hot as fuck

his daughter is a straight butterface

>not liking dat goddamn ass

Delete this.

Wasn't this a shop somebody made here? I remember it being posted in a Smith v. Burton thread a few years ago.

I like him.
He's honest

He ran out of stories from his life to make movies from.

Same thing that happened to many others

Started to believe his own hype. Became unable to criticise his own work.

what ever went right? hes always sucked

He really should have kept Tusk to himself.

Is Yoga Hosers really that bad?

yes

eh..kinda 50/50

It's a solid 7.5/10 if you're fifteen and stoned out of your mind. For everyone else, avoid like the plague.

Literally this. Smith made some great stoner movies before he became one himself.

The real issue is that he was trying to grow as an artist/director and that didn't really work out, so now he's just kinda doing what he feels like regardless of its quality.

do you think that pupper is ok

Better than ok. Delicious.

nah. Kevin feeds him shit so he's got the diabetes