You and all of us in this room, really, belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now

> You and all of us in this room, really, belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now.

> She says this in a jewel encrusted dress.

What the fuck did she mean by this?

And I'm not a butthurt Trump supporter either. I didn't even vote.

it means

keep it in one thread polreddit

I'm not a pol browser or any shit like that. I just want to know what the fuck she meant.

>everyone who annoys me is reddit
>everyone who annoys me is Sup Forums

What comes next?

She made a complete ass out of herself.

It means that they aren't actually villified but by being foreigners they belong to segments that in general are being vilified

That dress looks tacky as fuck.

You have to go back.

Unless this bitch is paying the mortgage on my house, I don't give a fuck what her opinion is.

>getting so upset you have to make a new thread

>it's another "Sup Forumsreddit gets triggered by celebrities with opinions they don't like" episode

>> She says this in a jewel encrusted dress.
kinda curious if you also think this negates anything trump says as well

it's funny that trump can poop in a golden toilet, in a room made of solid gold that's a replication of 1700s french aristocracy and pretend to be the voice of the working class. people actually buy it.

How do you know those are jewels?

>getting so upset you slam the breaks on the Golden Globes to air your butthurt

Those things don't contradict themselves though. You don't have to be poor to help the working class. Trump has created thousands of jobs long before he ran for president.

>the most vilified segments in American society right now
Yeah, rich idiots.

Of course they're vilified. They say shit like that.

>not even a few days president and people are already tired of trump and his followers

Get ready for the next 8 years.

Marie Antoinette syndrome

>rich idiots
Like Donald Trump?

Which is it then, is he rich like the rest of them or he is bankrupt and is a liar? Can you please make up your mind

joke: we are living in idiocracy

woke:we are living in the hunger games

>projecting this hard

Poor people like luxury. Intellectuals like poverty.