Gabba

gool

heh

POST IN MY THREAD FFS

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

CARMELLASHUTTHEDOOOOOOR

Anyone got the webm of meadows THICKK friend ?

small hands, that was his problems

Here you go

hubba hubba

I've been rewatching the Sopranos at least once a year for a while now; the more I watch it the more I realize Ralphie is the best mobster and Tony was completely in the wrong.

TEEYOWNEEE GET DOWNSTEEYARS

Vito was a catcher or pitcher

Gabagool?

t. dildo up ass

This is not true r-right?

>you sound like a racehorse pissing in there

what did he mean by this?

his hell was his life of a loveless marriage, mom and superficial friends. the more money he chased the worst it got

>tfw Janice never got her comeuppance
>tfw Tony always knew her schemes but just let her get away with it every time
>tfw Tony killed the russian guy who was only trying to get back the prothetic leg that Janice stole from Svetlana

>ywn play total war rome with ralphie and pretend fight like gladiators

he didnt killed the russian, they just beat him up, tied him and put him under a christmas sled or something, it was on the tv.

Had ambition, cultivated talent, no doubt Ralphie will take over from Tony.

>tfw you'll never be a made guy

Regardless, it sucked because getting socked by the Russian was the _ONE_TIME_ that Janice had even a minor repercussion for her actions, and even then, the guy suffered major consequences.

Tony knew she was wrong but was forced to hurt him on principle. A made man's family, especially a don's, is never allowed to be touched.

Make yourself.

Nothing stopping you from getting a few guys together and knocking over a card game.

yeah he roughed up the sister of the NJ mob boss, there had to be consequences.

see

I know what he did it, but I'm saying it still sucks that this was literally the only time when Janice had even a minor repercussion.

The other 99% of the shit she did, she got away with it scot-free time and time again. Even when Tony was wise to her antics, he'd let her get away with it anyway.

Right Here.

S U I C I D A L
T H I C C N E S S

Well look at it where they ended:

Janice ended up a widow with no major source of income, and a house she can no longer afford. She no longer has a husband or a mob boss brother to take care of her.
Carm has no real income flow. Tony throughout the series assured her that a great deal of money (several million probably) will come to her through channels if something ever happened, but who knows. Now she's depressed and shocked because her and her whole family got to see their dad get shot in front of them.

Meadow is the only one with real hope. AJ will probably succumb to his own inherent flaws.

You think Paulie can lead a family? Most of the crew is dead or powerless. Maybe in a generation or two they'll rise back up but it will never be a Soprano crime family again.
...And that's that.

Is this, dare I say it, /our thing/?

>gave head to construction worker
I think you know the answer

Why was uncle june the best character in this show

BOOM
BOOM

heh heh

>You think Paulie can lead a family?

You don't? This is the face of a leader right here.

shut the fuck up

Then you can end up like Jackie Aprile Jr.

I've never seen the sopranos, is it any good?

nigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, is it?

Don't make me be the bad guy just for asking ok?

It's good watch it.

Can someone post that blog with every episode explained? Considering buying the show on DVD and watching it again