Lukaku song

So apparently the song Utd's fans have been singing about Romalu Lukaku has been deemed racist by a lot of the media - just google for 'Lukaku chant' for their reactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0535ESranU

The only worrying thing about the chant to me is that they seem to think his legs are only two feet long.

In response Pete Boyle, who has written most of the songs sung by the Stretford End since the 90s, has come up with this more PC ditty as a replacement:
twitter.com/PeteBoyle70/status/910110392461987840/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeteBoyle70/status/910234203064799232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>these are the same people who tell me my countrymen have an obsession with black penis
TRULY fascinating.

This song is even less offensive than the Morata song about him hating Yids. I fucking hate that Chelsea is run by a bunch of kikes.

90% of united fans are blacks, muslims, asians anyway so who cares.

>Saying someone has a big dick is insulting and disrespectful

ye but u shudnt b able 2 b rascist agianst ur own race lol bet u didnt think id get u but i did

It's called a fucking joke you absolute wet cunt. I guess you wouldn't know that since British humour is usually funny, unlike American '''''humor'''''.

It is insulting and disrespectful because it's a baseless, racist myth and it reduces a person to nothing more than the size of their appendage.

stadium full of fans singing about another man's penis
da fuk

Right, we need to get rid of these racist myths once and for all that black people have big penises

It's a myth that serves nobody well.

twitter.com/PeteBoyle70/status/910234203064799232

think about those poor black guys that don't have monster penises and are too afraid to drop their pants and be shamed

Never seen a Brit get so easily triggered on this board. Going to guess you've got a proxy

getting a bit weird now

> "european"
> "fans"
> """""culture""""

Friendly reminder that this people actualily mocks americans

It contributes to the hyper-sexualisation of black males which is linked to the perception of black people being more animal-like and therefore less than human.

calm down Muhammad.

Is it racist to consider Asians as intelligent?

yeah because asians are dumb lmao

> it is racism to expand an stereotype across a whole made up race?
By definition it actually is.

You didn't trigger me you fat twat. I'm perfectly calm, don't mistake my damning rhetoric for anger.

>British humour is usually funny
According to whom?

People from first world countries.

Like me?

No, not darkies from third world Argentina.

Please stop speaking on behalf of the country I love. You are, as they say down London way, a fucking wasteman.

Fuck off you cheesy bellend.

But I actually thought it was funny. Does that mean that I'm a first worlder or that your argument is wrong. right?

You can be an honorary first worlder m8.

>In response Pete Boyle, who has written most of the songs sung by the Stretford End since the 90s

What?

>it reduces a person to nothing more than the size of their appendage
I'm afraid you can't just make a claim like that on the internet without any proof. I mean, if the song said he was nothing more than a big old swinging dick, you'd have a point. But it doesn't. So you're going to have to provide a little proof that saying "black guys have big dicks" actually reduces them to nothing more than that. Because as it stands, you've just made a baseless assertion

It was so easy tehehe

face the facts, lukaku is belgian, has a big penis and is scoring all of the goals for manure

He's the guy who keeps coming up with all the chants.

>You are my Solskjaer my Ole Solskjaer,
>You make me happy when skies are grey,
>Coz Alan Shearer was fucking dearer,
>Please don’t take my Solskjaer away…

Football chants have never been PC - that's half the fun of singing them.

>Oh Manchester, (oh Manchester)
>Is wonderful, (is wonderful)
>Oh Manchester is wonderful,
>It’s full of tits, fanny, and United;
>Oh Manchester is wonderful.

>My old man said be a City fan,
>And I said bollocks!, you're a cunt.
>I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it, >Than be a City fan for one fucking minute

hmmm i think the only way to solve this would be a picture of lukakus erect penis

*customers

good chant