A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Are they going to fuck or what? I can't endure all this teasing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events_(TV_series)#Development
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice costume design

lol

this show worth picking up?

>Thats scene with both of them sitting on the bed without Sunny on sight.
I thought they were going to kiss. They didn't, because tv shows aren't like my chinese cartoons, but I blew my load anyway.

there brother and sister and are kids, no sex

its drama, that means sad series

>there brother and sister and are kids, no sex
You're naive if you honestly believe that siblings don't explore their sexuality with each other.
Kids are going to explore, and they will do it with someone they trust - a close sibling or cousin or family friend.

My twin sister and I were always very close, as most twins are, and we lost our virginity to each other. There was sexual attraction, we were just young kids exploring.

>There was sexual attraction
There wasn't*

Please Recount your first sexual experience with her my friend. Also, how old were you guys?

Dude, you are really fucked up in the head.

YA fiction is fucking trash

White """"people""""

Did she have a cute butt?

You're mentally unbalanced if you think exploring your sexuality with your siblings is normal. People have an innate sense of repulsion at viewing their close family members in a sexual light for good reason.

>MMXVI
>Not fucking your twin sister.
What a fucking sad existence.

Hello, Doctah Y. [\spoiler]

Its probably just people who live in the middle of no where and are home schooled, or twins.

We are in 2017,retard. Not 2016.

Things change

anyone got a torrent or mega or google drive link?

See

>random tribes in Africa don't repopulate with each other endlessly
Sure

>MMXVII
>Not having a threesome with your twin sister and your best friend's dog.

Actually they have pretty strong taboos against incest.

OP probably meant the actors, but sure. I don't want to ruin your insightful incest discussion, fags.

Thought the same thing in every epsiode. It's gonna be more difficult not wanting to seem them fuck once the kid actors are 15-16 years old and Klaus being more taller than Violet.

OP here.
I actually meant Violet and Sunny, you fucking filthy penis apologists.

Sunny could be their daughter instead.

The fictional characters or the real actors?

The voice actors of the animated version.
CUNNY!!!

BLACKED when???

>white """"""""""people"""""""""""

LOL this

Whhyyyyyy NIGGGA

Wouldn't blame him desu

>She's 13
Well?

You did watch the movie, user? You also read the books, right user? I know you love me.

Lol white trash

Olaf, no killing my guardian!

Old enough

Jim Carrey was a better Olaf tbqh. More spidery, more sinister.

NPH is a better "master of disguise" though.

feel the same way, Jim carrey's best role will always be olaf in my opinion.

Why the girl always has to be a lolita? But more importantly, do these unfortunate events include throat penetrated by a phallus?

Why is Mr poe and his family such fucking niggers? And why is literally every adult dumb as shit?

I think NPH is capable of being really seedy if the script allowed it. So far he was best in BB part 2. The unexpected rapeyness of pic related was a counterpart to the cartooney invention scene and added some menace back to their situation.

>And why is literally every adult dumb as shit?
It's a staple of this kind of story. It's intended to demonstrate the grim reality that adults aren't the all-powerful gods that children are led to believe they are in early life.

>And why is literally every adult dumb as shit?
Because that's what happened in the book.

Better answer: Nobody usually believes children when they tell them something is wrong. The adults are either assuming they're overreacting to everything due to their grief/life disruption, or just ignoring them because they see other matters in their own lives as more urgent. It's exaggerated in order to quickly make this point.

Mild, general book spoiler:
The kids eventually realise that they're basically on their own and head out on a continuous, self-sufficient adventure mostly free of any guardian figures. It really does get quite grim, and as a kid I always liked those books a lot more than the earlier, lighter ones.

>being this much of an incestaphobe

it's painful and hurtful to see such blatant bigotry in 2017, especially since we've made such huge progress in LGBT equality.

Love will always win you hateful bigots

Even one of Olaf's minions gave off rapey vibes in that dinner scene when he looked at Violet said something about her being pretty one.

>whites
Yakub made a mistake

I thought of it too, but I just figured it was because I never read the books.

I didnt think I would like Mr Poe as a metrosexual black man, but is one of the best parts. Also Joan Cusack as Justice Stauss is perfect. Havent gotten far enough in the series yet to appreciate more, but so far its a bit goofy, but comfy.

I read book and I understand that was just trying to get you's for calling poe and co niggers

I watched the first ep and was disappointed. They tried too hard to make some parts of it whimsical and quirky, which contrasted weirdly with how they're apparently trying to make Olaf more evil than in the Jim Carrey version. None of the kids are likable.
Is it worth continuing? I loved the books and all their lore but don't want to bother if it's a weird shitshow like the first episode was.

It really would have been awkward for the actors themselves, though. What with them being adolescent, unrelated, and filming multiple scenes where they share a bed.

Also, while it's on my mind and because there's nowhere else I can write this: I forgot that the "baking soda bath" for the allergy was in the books, and assumed it was an excuse for Violet to change into trousers so there wouldn't be upskirts during the house-collapsing acrobatics.

>Be watching the opening

>Find the song catchy

>Sing my own version in my room to myself to pass the time unfortunately I can't get BRAPposting out of my head

>Sing really loudly with fart noises while I sit on my couch watching the tv and browsing Sup Forums on my tablet

>"Brap away brap awwwway."

>"This site will wreck your evening your social life and your day"

>Brapp awaay brap awaay"

>Every single thread is nothing but shitty anime."

>I didn't notice that my mom was near my door and halfway through she walked in and said in a broken voice that she's taking me to see a mental health expert and then left

This site fucked me up

Remember to sage and report the degenerates

That's the books for you really, it's supposed to be for children, so it makes sense you don't like it as much, but I think it's fine. I prefer Jim carrey as my count olaf but the children are pretty close to the book and the movie, and I liked the movie.

I will offer these three data points as a response:
* The whimsical vs creepy vibe conflict never entirely resolves. It's better in some cases than others
* The kids' acting skill is variable but does seem to improve. IMO they're quite good at displaying specific emotions (and it doesn't get cringy when they shout or otherwise get angry, which is already better than most child actors) but quite bad at casual/natural conversation
* The first episode was my least favourite. I did enjoy the second episode a lot more, except for its ending.

Post screenshots of violets armpits please. Really turned me on every time she ties up her hair

I'm going to kiss Emily Browning!

user this better be some 55D Chess shitposting otherwise I'm tracking you down and killing you in your sleep you absolute fucking autist

had a huge crush on her when I was kid. Also love Fishnets so hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

>Jim Carrey was a better Olaf tbqh. More spidery, more sinister.
Hell no. He was far too hammy.

Olaf is a ham actor though.

>tfw I will never have a twin sister
>I will never explore our sexuality with eachother

I only got a younger brother to do shit like kissing and touching each others dicks but that shit is gay, girls are nicer to do that shit with

>Olaf is a ham actor though.
Olaf CAN be hammy, but not as much as he was in the movie. Movie!Olaf was just Jim Carrey playing Jim Carrey except he looked like Olaf. NPH is closer to the book version of Olaf

I want to believe dot jay peg

the fuck you say?????!!!!

>you're a pretty one
>violet, serve out guests your roast beef

How old are you?

And when the Hook-handed man was talking to him through the walkie talkie and said "I wont touch them. No, I know she's yours". That was by far the creepiest.

It's harmless. Doesn't mean anything you perverts.

>Violet's pajamas in RR 2
MUH DICK

20 this april

No, there are definitely some disturbing overtones. More in the book than in this show.

I wish Poe was fat, I dont care about his skin, just his weight

I think we all can agree the kids who played Klaus and Violet are much better actors than those kids from Stranger Things.

she is really qt

thinking of watching it for her

Who is the best character and why is it Sunny?

>those kids from Stranger Things
you mean the Meme Team?

Then explain Olaf trying to kiss Violet in the wedding or the creepy vibe when he caught her looking through the baggage in Ep 4.

I still can't get over Violet being shorter and younger than Klaus

Cute! cute!

>younger than Klaus
She's not. They even said she's the oldest. But yeah Klaus will be more tall than her by Season 2.

Who else remembers that """music video""" (or was it the song itself, and somebody put it to video?) that they made for the book series?

I liked the show more when I thought the hook-handed man was played by Aziz Ansari.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what color is your skin though?

>there are people itt who actually grew up with this shit

Fuck I miss this book series. I shouldn't have given away all my books to the library. There's probably all kinds of adult philosophies and jokes hidden in the books.

Gee, can't wait for the underwhelming ending where they fuck around alone on an island for an entire book and never find out jack shit about the VFD.

Has season 2 been confirmed?

They have two more seasons to shoot and I imagine they had to be really, really careful with the ageing. They don't want a Bran Stark situation on their hands.

>Has season 2 been confirmed?
Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events_(TV_series)#Development

> In January 2017, Handler revealed the series had been renewed for a second season, which he had begun work on, to consist of 10 episodes, adapting the fifth through ninth books of the series. A third season would adapt the remaining books of the series, which Handler hoped "to get the go-ahead to do" since "given how quickly young actors age and change, we’re trying to film everything as quickly as possible."[23]

Does Klaus ever get sick of waiting for Violet to put that goddamn ribbon in her hair before she responds to him?

That ending was the worst. What were they thinking? Ending on Snicket revealing the ray of hope of new friends would have been great, but then everyone just sings terribly for like two full minutes? Seriously, what the fuck? Did someone not think enough was different from the rest of the season for it to feel like a season finale, so they added this random awful shit?

>hating "That's Not How The Story Goes"

opinion disregarded