What did the greatest football manager ever mean by this?

What did the greatest football manager ever mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9CC6_MLJ_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant read english

Based Clough

he meant:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9CC6_MLJ_Y

Wew lad

I don't know. But the city of Liverpool is full of snowflakes

He's right you know

>John Sadler...watered that particular passage down to such an extent it was incredible and a good piece of journalism. 'Cause I would have gotten into more trouble if it had all gone in.
wew indeed

Based

Clough was an alcoholic dickhead

>Nothing happened at the Nottingham supporters' end
>50 people died at another Liverpool match

Liverpool supporters were so unlucky to randomly end up in those accidents again and again

SAVAGE AF

>first question straight into the interview
>"Is that something you think is a diplomatic thing to say or a polite thing to say?"
never change youkay

Tenuous at best mate

Well he's not wrong

A drunk dickhead who told the truth.

The Hillsborough thing is something I'll never understand on Sup Forums. I mean, I hate Liverpool as well, I think I might hate them more than my club's rivals. And I realise that it's cool to be edgy and have no empathy on Sup Forums these days, but I don't get how Sup Forums is so anti-facts when it comes to Hillsborough, like the evidence is against you so much.

Personally, I feel that the ultimate majority portion of responsibility lies with the police as their literal job was crowd management and not only did they fuck that up but they systematically lied about it which should be punishable by long prison sentences. The privileges the police hold over civilians is immense and any abuse of same is ethically inexcusable.

However.

The righteous Scousewashing of the situation is academically lazy and insincere. The incident was caused not by the police pushing into fellow human beings causing a crush but by Liverpool fans who didn't turn up on time and flooded into the stadium. Many without tickets and many with uncivilised behavioural habits. In physical terms, these scousers directly caused the deaths of the innocent scousers who turned up with tickets and on time.

To absolve Liverpool fans of all guilt during the era where their culture was notorious for "being a bit cheeky la" infantilizes grown men and insults the dead both at Hillsborough and at Heysel.

Especially when you remember what Liverpool fans did at Heysel a few years earlier. These were fans who by and large couldn't give less of a fuck about safety or acting civilized.

When will britsharts stop fighting each other and unite against the paki menace?

this.

an absolute cunt of a man

this is the most correct anyone's been about hillsborough tbqh

He meant supporters vs the authorities who are targeted for the blame

Best part was about the hubcaps and car radios desu - don't know why everyone is focused on the boring Hillsborough nonsense

Yet he still achieved more, pissed out of his skull, than you could in a thousand lifetimes.

Wanker

drunk people always tell the truth

Based Jjuve