/trek/

>Tuvok: Captain, the Kazon ship is fleeing, I suggest we cease fire

>Janeway: I don't care if those nappy haired space niggers beg for their lives I need replicator energy for my coffee you knife eared shit. Fire quantum torpedoes

I thought Star Trek was supposed to be about tolerance what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kazon were complete and utter shit, what a fucking waste of time.

>create Niggers in Space: The Race
>make them absurdly stupid
>realize they don't actually present a threat
>keep writing them in for multiple seasons anyway
>give them deus ex powers to defeat Voyager even though their tech sucks
Berman and Braga/10

Every single Voyager species was a waste of time

Kazon
The fucks who steal organs
Hirogens aka Predator Bootlegs
The Okampans

not to mention the female caretaker and the dozen other species who they say "I doubt we have seen the last of them" only to never show up again

All they could do was copy TNG and use the Borg way too much

At least they never ran into the Dominion and ruined them, I honestly expected it by the end

is Picard a Q?
is tantalizing blue eyes radiate the warmth of an angel as he contemplates his farewell for O'brian

>The fucks who steal organs
>Hirogens aka Predator Bootlegs
at least they both were somewhat threatening, with advanced tech, combat capabilities, scary looks and so on.
Kazon had nothing going for them

Voth were cool - the evolved dinsaurs, and those fucks who were changing the past, Krenim?
That's about it.

The Kazon were supposedly based on LA street gangs

But yes, they come off as literal retards and its impossible to take them seriously, especially with that fucking stupid hair.

I dont even know what that Cardassian bitchs plan was who teamed up with the Kazon, how were they gonna help get get back to Cardassia, or was she just gonna hang out with abusive space niggers the rest of her life?

patrick stewart's eyes are hazel, not blue
t. husbando connoisseur

speaking of husbandos
>Bashir Faggot hasnt ruined this thread yet

Odo is the best DS9 husbando anyway

Where are you?

>I'm alone with some creepy telepathic stalker
>I guess it's time to wear my skimpiest clothes

The Kazon sort of struck me as what the Klingons would have been like shortly after they acquired warp technology. They even fit with the narrative of taking the warp technology from a more advanced species rather than inventing it themselves.

EYES
IN THE DARK
ONE MOON
CIRCLES

>Voyager
>Tuvok and Vorik are constantly said to be the only (only!) two Vulcans on board
>every now and then they'll refer to the "other Vulcans (plural) besides Tuvok" on the ship
wtf couldn't they keep their shit together?

The writers blatantly didn't care enough to keep information like that consistent.

>Ron Moore: "Why don't you just keep a post-it note on the wall of the writers' room?"
>Brannon Braga: "Why don't you just shut the fuck up?"
Source: William Shatner's new documentary, Coffee in the Nebula.

Yeah like when they thought Jo Carey was dead because they only used him in time travel episodes
Or when they thought Naomi's mom was dead
Or when Tuvok's age keeps changing
They would've normally had a writer's bible to keep shit like this in line, but they never read it

Also when the number of Maquis crew members keep changing from 20 to 50
Or when they made up dead crew members we never saw before but were "supposed" to have remembered

Or when Naomi's age was explained as her dad's species developing fast and then they said his species develops slowly in a time travel episode that had her mom pregnant in the past.
Or when 1 of those 2 retroactive dead chicks was killed by the Hirogen before they ever encountered the Hirogen.

Or that time they found Talaxians aaaaalllllll the way on the other side of the Delta Quadrant with no explanation given on how they got there

Obviously. He could make his cock the perfect length and girth to fill you up completely without ripping you to shreds.

> "Bigger, bigger... that's it. Now give it to me hard."

I was so sure that couldn't have been a real doc but knowing shatner I ended up googling it anyway just to be sure, 10/10

Why are the Maquis obsessed with LAY MISARAB?

>We have interstellar spaceships yet we can't find water
Bravo Braga!

>Or when 1 of those 2 retroactive dead chicks was killed by the Hirogen before they ever encountered the Hirogen.

What?

I thought the Maqui liked spirit and animals and vision quests

What the fuck was Chakotays rank compared to the melodramatic balding fuck anyway

Am I the only person who thinks this episode is the most fucked up? Captain Janeway, and Tom Paris become primordial walking fish who claim to have mated and have had an offspring on a planet.

you are the only one; that episode was a masterpiece which is why it won several Emmy's

They were probably abducted by The Borg and ejected into space as soon as they realised their species wasn't worthy of assimilation

I did like how the Delta Quadrant on the other side of the Nekrit Expanse was the ass end ghetto of the galaxy, with all the more advanced civilizations existing past it, which makes sense considering Neelix says no one bothers to cross the Expanse due to its size.
At least they kept that consistent.

>voyager
>quantum torpedoes

I always thought the Malon were a pretty cool race, it was strannge how even the dumbest racest had 100% green energy up until that point

The Kazoon's hair makes me physically uncomfortable. It looks like some sort of weird fungal growth or something.

Yes, for make-up effects, not the story itself.

How does the Federation even function as a cohesive unit if it's 8,000 light years wide and therefore would take years to get from the center to the outer regions?

Except the Talaxians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_plait

people that cross it probably never come back to tell anyone.

There was the woman who had to be erased from the Doctor's memory because letting her die messed with his programming, and then there was the reanimated woman that Harry was "always" in love with. They say the latter died to a Hirogen attack 3 years ago even though they had first encountered them 2 years ago.

It's because, like another user said, they were based on LA street gangs.

As originally conceived, the Kazo would've been played by teens and young adults. They acted retarded because they were supposed to be kids who had weapons and warp drive.

But during casting they apparetly discovered there weren't enough talented kids in the age range they wanted, so they just cast adults, while keeping the character traits intact. the results, as well all know, were pretty shitty.

Not to mention the Borg were much more active on the other side.

Well it was the worst, as it points out the glaring contradiction that transporters can basically do anything, even change people transformed into lower evolved lifeforms back to human.
Just terrible.

What keeps the Borg from assimilating the entire quadrant?
Or hell, the entire galaxy as they have those subspace tunnels that can take them literally anywhere

Weyoun 6 did nothing wrong.

I forgot they even existed

Literally "Dont pollute or you are a bad guy propaganda" the race

SFDebris is that you?

Pike is better than Kirk

Voyager logic

>they could have dozens, hundreds, thousands maybe cubes near Earth in a matter of minutes
yeah

>lower evolved lifeforms

You mean higher.

Or when they forget that the Borg Collective was effectively a single entity and not simply a telepathically linked species.
Or when they forgot that the Borg think they're helping the rest of the universe.
Or when they forgot that Locutus was supposed to be a special exception and most Borg can't be reverted to their original species (otherwise Hugh makes no sense).
Or when they sometimes forget that the Borg don't assimilate on sight.
Or when they forgot that the Borg are supposed to be a major threat.
Or when they forget everything about the Borg other than their catchphrases.

Though in Voyager's defense, First Contact started like half of these things.

How come Janeway could self destruct the ship by herself?

No. I was correct. Lower lifeforms usually walk on all fours, living in caves, and filthy ponds, unless you're suggesting that is how you, and your family live which remains correct by my assessment.

The rules for how transwarp worked changed by the episode.

In TNG, the Borg that Lore controlled used a fixed, stable transwarp corridor.

Then in Voyager they acted as if it was the same as Warp, only faster. So you can use it anytime you want.

Then in Voyager's finale, they went back to it being a fixed series of tunnels, which are generated and maintained by the transwarp hubs, including one that exits RIGHT NEXT TO EARTH.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that the writers made this shit up as they went along and never thought out the in-universe consequences.

How come the ship never runs out of photon torpedoes and they throw them around like candy despite making a huge deal how many they had left the first season

The producers didn't have the balls to make the show anything other than "TNG with the B-team"

In the 2009 film, yeah. That actor was also great in Spectral.

Works great in STO though, because then it gives you a level to reach in which you can transwarp directly from Earth to the Delta quadrant.

EDD
ING
TON

only became the leader of the Maquis after the beginning of Voyager, if I remember the relative timelines right.

>just finished watching Data's Day
>this is where O'Brien starts his decent into hell

The Borg in First Contact had to act different, there weren't enough of them to accomplish their mission without mass-assimilations

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>First Contact
this movie shat out on pretty much everything it could
whole Borg, Picard, not interfering with the past

Maxwell was right.

The humans were being groomed until they came up with something interesting and creative that the Borg culture was incapable of generating.

Then comes the harvest.

No Dukat was

but instead of the harvest they attack with a single cube
twice

If you haven't burned down a Bajoran prayer room you can't call yourself a real Federation member

So what is your opinion on Star Trek: Discovery having an openly Islam-practicing character?

It makes literally no sense

I wont even consider STD to be Trek, its fanfiction

main ship should be destroyed in the first episode and the crew forced to adapt to an islam ship.

>It makes literally no sense
Sure it does! Star Trek is all about diversity, and Muslims are a race and not just followers of a religion, somehow
Like Jews

I guess it makes as much sense as having an ACHOOCHIEMOIYUH who talks to redskin savage ghosts and has vision quests

I thought earth was supposed to be advanced to a point where we all outgrew religion?

Was Janeway right to murder him?

Hollywood logic says that "Muslim" = race, like "Chinese", "Korean", "African-American", and so on

yeah he was annoying

It's all very progressive and you're a bigot if you disagree!
You probably voted for Trump too!

I had to look up what Kazon's were again because I had repressed them. Holy fuck what a failure, kill em with fire.

Am I the only one who was weirded out by Tuvok being black?

I mean I guess it makes sense other species would have different races, but every time I see him and his stupid big lips I think "Why is there a black Vulcan all of a sudden"

It just takes me out of the show

yeah, especially since he's a first black Vulcan to suddenly appear after what, 24 seasons of Trek alltogherter+some movies?

>not interfering with the past
How did it shit on that? They were only trying to undo what The Borg had already done. The Temporal Prime Directive isn't "just surrender if someone uses time travel against you".

This entire threads grievances can be answered by remembering that everybody broke the Temporal Prime Directive, and therefore always already had. It's an abuse conga line, and I bet Q was passing out the free food and tickets to the twelve man limbo competition you get with every cancelled good timeline. What can you do? What...can you Q? Also, space islam therefore warp core malfunction ending.

Do do do do do de do do de deet do ~

They kept Enterprise in plain sight (even showed it to Zefram via telescope) so every single person on Earth could see it, especially governments and scientists all over the globe.
Down on Earth they kept telling everyone around how they're from the future. Zefram - I can understand sort of. The rest of his hippie commune who heard all this, saw them using transporter, the stronk black wymyn that got the tour of the ship with full explanation?
Then they launched all of their escape pods down to Earth, because, again, there's no way in hell they'll be detected with second-half 21 century tech by, say, some of the governments still paranoid after the WW3?
Also Riker and Geordi being abroad in the first warp flight, nobody fucking noticed that two guys who took part in one of the most noticeable history events came out of nowhere and then disappeared?

Hirogens Where thretening when they first showed up.

The Trek multiverse is confusing as fuck

You have Alternate dimensions, Dozens of omnipotent entities flying around, infinite quantum realities, like 9000 fucked up timelines, the mirror universe (does every reality come paired with its own mirror universe or is it just its own quantum reality?)

Its amazing their whole galaxy hasnt been erased by some cosmic accident

>Dude there were aliens hanging around here!
>Yeah I know man, it was called First Contact, everyone heard
>No, I mean there were other aliens, we saw their ship!
>It was the Vulcans. You must have had too much rocketfuelshine.
Also I don't think there were any governments at the time.

AND I'M JAVERT

The Vulcans in DS9 were weirdly yellow.

vulcans have always had a greenish tinge to them
but they must've used a different kind of makeup that showed up as yellow under the studio lights in DS9

yeah, but in gene's utopia earth was supposed to have evolved beyond the need for religion

you're an idiot

You forget that this all happened in what was basically a post apocalyptic world right after a nuclear war. Governments were gone and things were in shambles. Also this happened in east bumfuck montana.

They were worse than the b-team. At least until Seven came along and nanoprobed the fuck out of problems that would have screwed them.

yeah but muslims are backwards so it makes sense they'd be the last ones to get with the times

There is always that one person who fixes everything, Data or Seven, probably why I liked DS9 so much more in the early seasons

Until they turned Bashir into the new Data, I have no idea why the fuck they did that