ITT godly players in godly kits

ITT godly players in godly kits

He was a beast back then. Too bad he was cockblocked by Zidane ilk in Équipe de France

Frank de Boer. Always rated that guy.

09/10 treble winning kit was better. Mou also looked very aesthetic that season.

only season where sneijder was elite

Pavel Srníček

Bright sunset lighting up the sky showing the sillouette of the club's city that fades into the black shorts.

This.

EXPOOPED

They were such an exciting team in Euro 2008.

>you now remember people thought Cisse and Mexes were the next Henry and Nesta

SAD!

now this is my kind of thread

Who's #26 again, it's on the tip of my tongue

>le waste your career at roma man

ez

before it got known as arselel

Diego?

diego he's playing for flamengo now

Diego Ribas.

The Revengeful of Rio.

better

away one is /fa/ as fuck too

jesus, totti is so handsome

Great kit, great team!

Godly kit tbqvh

>Speaking in a television interview in Argentina in 2014, Batistuta said the pain suffered in his ankles after retiring in 2005 became so intense that he "urinated in bed with the toilet only a few steps away. I couldn't move." He visited a doctor he knew asking his legs be amputated, but the doctor turned down his request.[19] Although he later underwent surgery to relieve the pressure on his cartilage and tendons, and his condition improved slightly, in a 2017 interview he stated that he still had difficulty walking and faced mobility issues as a result of the stresses and injuries he faced throughout his football career due to overexerting himself.[20]

christ

>There’s something we’d like to clear up. Is it true that you once said you never liked football?

>I did say it, but I was trying to protect myself against the press and the public. I said it, so they’d stop asking me things. I was finding the training all too much. You have to remember I was playing in Italy in the good times. There was a lot of pressure and everyone talked about football all the time, which I found pretty boring. It goes without saying that I love the game, the tactics, the training and everything that happens on the pitch. I wasn’t that excited about football when I was young, but it did become my passion. I ended up living and breathing football. Now, I have difficulty walking because of it, because I gave more than I had to give.

No matter what Batistuta is one of the GOATs. You'd be pressed hard to think of a serie A player with that powerful shooting. Adriano or Mihajlovic maaaybe, but one lasted too shortwhile and the other is a defender who would only apply it from FKs.

I have the long sleeve one with the gold patches and Ronaldo on the back, by far my favorite jersey.

Batistuta was fucking immense. Never ever saw him gently side foot a goal. Even his calm, well placed shots were rockets at risk of breaking the net.

wait,bear grylls played for roma back in the 90's ?

this

my boi rivelino

Great pic

Our cap

el moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooo

gk kits used to be something else back then

>calling the uniforms "kits"
you corny fucks

Greek user please confirm my standpoint

I confirm.

May The Holy Trinity Bless thy Thread.

thanks
Warzycha was GOAT

>parmalat
when will they learn

this

prime mouyes

This was supposed to be our year, la..

Fuck Russian dogs forever

Surely you mean unholy?

>prime
>not in Porto and 1st chelsea

>generic Inter kit
>godly

>Aesthetic

The highest tier of US National team uniforms, right alongside the Centennial uniforms

goats

>you now remember these

What a sexy kit. Was that their home kit for that season?

>euplebio

Fuck off you moor shit. He was never good just let him rest in peace.

iconic imo

state of Pat Rice and Gael Clichy

I prefer this one without the collar

Rather GOATfuckers

that was a really nice kit

I really dont like the blue socks, use white sock instead and thats a nice kit

The season it all began

>English Barca customer

Cringe

>implying im british

Better than supporting Arsenal and Manchester United desu.

Two goats

yes

also their last season at highbury

how fucking young are you? fucking hell

I know remember that Gilberto used to be the best brazilian to ever play in EPlel.

The GOATest GOAT.

>used to be
And still.

Camoranesi was one of my fav players when I was a child.

With black socks tho.

early 2000's kappa cannot be beat

All time fav AFA Kit.

Ass italia

Kanu is my fav

this guy lifted paris back when it wasn't arab property.

I'm 21. I lived in London at the time and remember seeing people wear the kit but I wasn't into football then. I was 10.