youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE
youtube.com/watch?v=deaARvQ7QFo
youtube.com/watch?v=NorgJ0zivAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK THIS GENERAL

fuck you

fuming

*ahem*

I find the best way to instigate conversation is to direct a sentence at one person in particular at a time

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

*ahem*

I find the best way to instigate conversation is to direct a sentence at one person in particular at a time

/brit/ is a Mosley general

summer gimmicks are terrible

brb

alri lads haha

Turkey

*sniff*

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Don't get this new instigate gimmick

don't understand it don't like it

>Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.

Where can I cash in my white privilege cheque?? I'm disappointed by the return on investment to be honest lads I was told that cis white male cards are quite valuable on the jobs market.

had long hair when I was younger and the assistant teacher in school said 'are you ladies okay' when I was sat next to some girl in my class
it still haunts me

Weed came in two years later, they were the guys who failed their few next years but just about managed to pass their exams

What type of dog is this?

test cricket

fuck wh*te people

*pulls down my pants and spreads my bumcheeks exposing my hairy arsehole to you all*

had long thin hair and looked like a ludicrous runt when i was 12

I know you like it you cunt
Fuck up about now, unless you tell me who was captain against SA right now

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

if it was datura you'd sure as fuck know about it (though not at the time)
i think dph might be similar but nowhere near as strong

Jolly dee user, your shagging tonite

Antifas are highly opinionated communist thugs and criminals trying to pretend they have legitimacy to say who should be able to speak, who should be able to gather and who should be able to not have violence initiated on them based on arbitrary factors

>If you're not with me you're a nazi too

We have justice to find out who is a threat to society and who isn't, antifas are not my justice.

I will always side with the ones engaging in debate and capable of reaching an "agree to disagree, let's separate" approach, and so far the ones threatening that at the moment are the left.

And I will never condemn any violence in retribution for the initiation of violence, unless it is highly excessive in the response.

So far nothing to condemn. Proportionally-wise, bike lock attack not being lethal was just a matter of luck, killing someone in response, even if false flag, is not something I will lose my sleep for.

life quality improved since I deprogrammed my patriarchical beliefs

I'm sorry, but does he have a mental illness or something?

the fit

be yourself broooo

mine wasn't thin but I still looked like a right twat
was always scared to go to the barbers because teachers people I knew in school would probably stare and say 'you cut your hair XD' and shit

>gif
fuck off

is bumble better than tinder

business idea: anarcho-primitivism

*enters thread*

your cat's a fat cunt mate, sort it

bit racist

lads, what if poo came out of our willies

had glasses too

she looks extremely qt on the right

need a wild gf

thats how black people are born

Back in Primary (Year 5) school our friend told us that he had sex in a closet. I was so sheltered I couldn't comprehend it and didn't believe him.
Looking back now yeah he was telling the truth.

Honestly kinda messed up.

Ah yes, summer

Maybe we'd grow to like it, in fact maybe it would make our dongs bigger

hated it at the time but got to say I miss early 2017 happenings /brit/ and dare I say it even general election /brit/

I expect I'm banned am I janny

have you fucking banned me have you?

imagine how hairy and stanky her gash must be

i reckon it was you and not your pal and youve just suppressed it
was it with your dad

>tfw had long hair for a while
>tfw a girl once came up to me to touch it
>tfw got told i looked like thor

my lad is in london and just send me a vid on sc of some poor lad getting his head bashed in

bet you didnt actually look like thor though.

in a mood
leave me alone
i don't want to talk

u ok hun x

So fucking gassed for wroetoshaw's diss track to drop tomorrow
need that nigger ksi dead and buried

obligatory "nonce"
also what the fuck

>a month
>losing 50 pounds

This is basically natural selection in process desu. 2 months without modern shit and she'd be dead. This goes to show you how successful our hunter and gatherer ancestors

nah
>ewwwwww it's greasy ewwwww

honestly can't decide which is worse: weebs or furries; though now that I think about it there is a possible overlap between the two

Can anyone believe that labour mp's article? Pointing out that there are Pakistani rape gangs? Mad hateful stuff eh

And what was the moment when you realized she was lying because she just liked you like?

honestly would've kept driving because i couldn't bear the hassle, not being a prick i mean i just hate having to deal with stressful stuff

dog keeps making urging noises

wish she would just go to sleep

>2 months without modern shit and she'd be dead
her modern diet consisted primarily of basic carbs and so when she was in the wild her body went into ketosis. No reason to think she couldnt survive for longer like this

just sent this to JJ

>closet
foy

did you catch some pussy?

No but sorta related my dad used to believe that my mum and her friends molested me as a kid.

well i have blonde hair and blue eyes so
i kept it clean
no girl has ever liked me

how is it natural selection if she survived and her fatty modern diet is what made her survive

think antifa needs to send a left-wing tolerance squad round her house to re-educate her.

youtube.com/watch?v=deaARvQ7QFo

It seems like she didn't know the basics of animal behavior. Trapping game and baiting fish is incredibly easy

no still a KHHV

if you can survive on berries for a full month then you can probably survive pretty much indefinitely. Trapping game would introduce the variable of cooking meat/food poisoning

You don't know that tbf user, never knew either.
Two girls asked me out all in all, said no twice, one was from Hawaii and the other was black

hate myself and want to die

unkempt thick shoulder-length hair and a parka

liked to think I was a mod despite going to secondary school in the 00s

>This is basically natural selection in process desu. 2 months without modern shit and she'd be dead. This goes to show you how successful our hunter and gatherer ancestors

You only get poisoned if you don't know how to cook the meat properly. She can also steal a baby and raise it to produce clean meat

you're both retarded, just for different reasons. this topic's stupid anyways so stop talking about it, i don't like it

/brit/, is this true? Why don't the British people respect the most prestigious law school on the planet?

doing a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=NorgJ0zivAA

>ERRRRRRRRGH, NITS

Honestly it's fucking infuriating. My mum always buys me fucking salad with our takeaways, even when I tell her not to. MUM, IT'S NOT HEALTHY. IT'S JUST FUCKING MORE CALORIES UGHH. And she acts all disappointed when I don't eat it, the dull cunt.

fuck off you fat gimp
have alerted the boys and they'll be dropping you off in the wilderness shortly... i'll see you there

>Piers Morgan
just disregard everything this moron says

that wilderness survival film with antony hopkins and alec baldwin is really good. would recommend.

QUT
U
T

You gotta realize that most Europeans live in a sort of bubble where their governments produce massive amounts of propaganda aimed against the USA. MThe average American lives like a minor European noble

not very christian of him

Was litterally thinking that
>"we Brits"
Fucking fuck off

is that your style to this day?