Is he right? Will Chinese dominate the world one day?

Is he right? Will Chinese dominate the world one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China#Tang_dynasty_.28618.E2.80.93907_AD.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish the chinese would dominate me

China here, he is not right. only because he is pretending to be someone he is not

t. knower

Bring back the head tax.

That first sentence is so hilariously fucking wrong I didn't bother reading the rest.

asians like whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_China#Tang_dynasty_.28618.E2.80.93907_AD.29

>richest economies of the world
my fucking sides, asian delusion is strong

wtf i hate america now

that's more than 50 years ago

>China by itself in these past 50 years has risen from below the poverty line to one of the richest economies and not only that, they didn't rely on slavery to fucking do it

i want some qt chinese dominating me yes

>unlike whites, the chinese are happy and willing to help people of color

>what is Foxconn

Fuck no, Australians are the king of shitposting. Australians are like 30 million Donald Trumps. Our time will soon come. Mark my words.

>Unlike Whites, the Chinese are happy and willing to help people of color
Stopped reading right there

>Chinese
>Willing to help other "poc"

Lmao, my Asian family are the most racist politically incorrect people you'll ever meet.

please delete this post

chinks are even more racist than whites

I don't get the fascination everyone has with China all of a sudden. Or the way people seem to want America to fail. Don't they realize that the world economy and the way of life would completely change.

it's cool and hip to call it slavery but it's not, they could quit any time

just because they are forced by their family and society to make use of themselves and no welfare for the young and able doesn't mean it is slavery

everyone?
op's pic is thick with irony and hatred you have no idea how negative general view of china really is

>I don't get the fascination everyone has with China all of a sudden

The only people who jerk off to China are Goldman-Sachs execs and Council on Foreign Relations.

Idk, maybe its different in reality but at my university, it sure doesn't seem that way.

it is, no one likes china

Lold hard. Chinese still have blackface shows and sections of the population believe they engage in cannibalism. Top kek.

Wasn't BRICS literally a meme created by a Goldman-Sachs employee?

You don't need slaves when you can enslave your own peasants.

Shaking in my boots tbqhwf

>Chinese didn't rely on slavery to accomplish something and blah blah blah
It's literally the only way they know.

No matter how much I despide Americans for being so fucking smug and arrogant, I really find Chinese ants even more loathsome since they are smug and arrogant despite being the pinnacle of subhumanity.

Lmao the people who have stepped on the Chinese the most throughout history are other Chinese

The whole fucking post is retarded. I expect nothing else from dumb youtube blog commentators.

Whites are cucks so yes asia will conquer europe again

This is the most retarded thing I've read in a while
Don't whites help minorities the most typically? Wtf

Yes. They're well on the way.

He's probably a salty Asian American or Asian Canadian. These idiots are usually rabid anti-white SJWs because they think white bois in Hollywood are keeping the Asian male down, and he sees Asian girls everywhere in his North American city dating and fucking whites.

So they the cling on to some identity of their parents' or grandparents' home country, in this case China, and hope that one day it'll overtake the West and welcome them back with open arms, and they'll be successful and finally be able to get laid. But actually, their home countries usually view them as traitors or pussies or leaving, and they'll never end up doing better than a local native Asian guy. kek

not he's white

Yes, and Hitler's supermen were going to overtake us by the 1960s. We've heard it all before. Why do dumb idiots fetishize totalitarian governments?