JUST

JUST

Back to managing in the Welsh second tier eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We will now have to endure Eni Aluko writing and talking self righteous utter bollocks again

>Mark Sampson is set to leave his role as manager of the England football team in the midst of an ongoing racism row at the heart of the women's game.

>The FA are expected to confirm the news later on Wednesday afternoon with a press conference at Wembley scheduled.

WAAAAA IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAH

I hope that Aluko brat realises she has just killed the momentum in popularity of women's football.
Nothing of value was lost though, it was always a joke.

yfw he replaces southgate

Someone give me a quick rundown on why he left and why her hairline starts in the middle of her head.

>Details of an allegation made by Aluko emerge claiming Sampson made a remark towards another player with "racial and prejudicial connotations". Sampson is alleged to have made reference to the number of times a player had been arrested

>Aluko speaks publicly on the matter for the first time and alleges Sampson made a racist comment to her ahead of an England game. After telling Sampson she had relatives coming from Nigeria to watch the game, Aluko claims Sampson replied: "Well make sure they don't come over with Ebola."

hes been cleared twice but anti-racism campaigners Kick It Out and the Professional Footballers' Association have both called for a fresh look at evidence

the ebola thing made me lol. like why wouldn't she find that funny.

He's obviously been up to something he shouldn't have been.

Making the FA look incompetent as per though. 10/10 investigating going on.

t. Chimpanzee

t. plays fifa all day and has no job

>On the wall, there was a list of the family and friends who were coming to watch us and I just happened to be next to Mark. He asked me if I had anyone who would be there and I said I had family coming over from Nigeria. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘Nigeria? Make sure they don’t bring Ebola with them.’

PUT THIS MAN IN JAIL RIGHT NOW

No one is asking for him to be put in jail babes

This.

The rest of the team have all come out saying they've never heard him say anything untowards and that he's a fantastic manager who has done wonders for the team unit. Last night they all mobbed him after their goals. It's literally one black player's word against a white man, and, well shit, we all know how that will turn out these days.

She took 80k as shut-the-hell-up money and still can't keep her mouth closed. It's unbelievable, Jeff.

Not really though. It was an uncouth comment and plays out like some British cringe comedy thing. I have seen white people make these racial jokes and while it's awkward for everyone involved it's never said with any malice, if someone were to lose their job over a David Brent style comment like this i think it's an absolute shame.

>women's football

She was told by the FA she didn't need to keep her mouth shut lmao

Bunch of amateurs, FA trying their hardest to run another football team into the ground

he's a retard for misjudging her being uptight but there's no way this was offensive. like i work with asians and can joke about bombs and shit with some of them but wouldn't say anything to others cos i know they'd go apeshit

So it was a typical case of race not being mentioned, but the anti-racists saw race in it anyway.
It's exactly like the Lukaku thing. Race isn't mentioned, but the "anti-racists" believe it was racist anyway because if they didn't remind everyone of stereotypes then they would be out of a job.
It seems that's the problem with any charity in general. If they suddenly got every village in Mozambique a water pump then think how much lost revenue there would be during red nose day. They exist purely to keep things the way they are to make sure they keep money rolling in so they can take 90% for (((administrative costs))). In truth the last thing any of these organisations want is for anything to change.
In a logical world you wouldn't tell people not to offend, you would tell people not to be offended. The same way you should teach people how to fight rather than "not to bully". Apart from the fact you can't stop bullying, do you know what happens when you have a school full of emasculated cucks who don't know how to fight then some mad cunt joins where fighting is all he knows? I'll give you an idea, think of any country in the West. Think of how many "refugees" or "non-natives" (without the semantics) have started murdering people in the street. Now tell me how many "natives" are fighting back.
All of the small pieces that you think aren't connected help to make the whole and that, my young bucko, is a fact.

>apeshit
woah, hold it right there, racist scum

I agree, i dont even think its racist at all. It just so happens that there was an Ebola outbreak in West Africa, that's all. It's annoying because Aluko should've have simply told Sampson that her and another player dislike his attempts at joking around with him because they feel it's insensitive. If he kept on doing it regardless of that THEN is the time to take it further. I can imagine she is a shit person to have around in a team environment, what a shit stirer

Imagine losing your job for a crime you've never been convicted of lmao

it's racist, he's a nazi and should punished, typical white powers brushing racism under the carpet

Add me on Xbox, ape.

>90% of your workplace is women
must be hell

world has gone crazy

Especially if they all have the painter's in

How? People get sacked all the time for workplace misconduct

Why do the FA hate success?

I think he'll get a decent job at the end of it all desu.

>black
>woman
>current year

He was fucked the moment she decided she fancied throwing her toys out of the pram.

it was a tasteless joke 2bh

Nigel Pearson headbutted Matt Mills and it was fine because Mills was a tosser nobody liked.

Apparently his sacking is nowt to do with Aluko anyway.

Turns out he's just a bit of a cunt.

>it's a different accusation after being cleared twice
>fuck it, sack him
FA doing fine work

>this is a woman/10 in englel
lmao

>trusting a women with a face like a smacked arse
>trusting a woman

no thanks cess, i dont play video games. i have a job

Nit racist though. There was Ebola across Africa. Black and white people were contracting it.

Aluko is pretty fit imo

apart from the forehead i agree

would bang

Wonder if Sampson's replacement will bring Aluko into the squad now.

That'd completely fuck it up but this is an England team after all.

looks like a potato with a wig

you have some low standards and i fucked my couch once

What sort of blighted potatoes have you been eating mate?

what sort of 'women' have you been fucking?

>couch
Lad, some of us are lucky to find a clean looking toilet seat to fuck

Would the players welcome Aluko back? Lianne "50 caps" Sanderson said they were only supporting Sampson to keep their England places. I watched the match last night though and all the England players genuinely seemed to want to celebrate with and support the manager.

Earlier the reporting uggested he was leaving but just now the FA have finally spoken:
>The Football Association has confirmed Mark Sampson has been sacked as England Women's head coach

So he's been sacked over rumours, basically. Hope he sues the fuck out of them and that ugly monkey.

cleared on all accounts. Apes are ITT

Aluko won't play for England again and will get a comfy FA job

This is a clear racist witch hunt against him because he is white. When is Kick It Out going to stand up for him and demand an inquiry?

>Black women accuse you of racism
>get cleared by FA
>((they)) dig up some shit from 3 years ago that he was cleared of at the time
>FA now sack him because of this
>apparently this wasn't a problem when he got the England job

With blacks/jews you lose

>someone hurt my delicate feelings, gib £80,000
>spineless FA: ok. sorry

What do normal people think about the FA?

He was cleared of the allegations twice so he is innocent

so many racists itt

you should all be ashamed of yourselves

none

>tfw work with a muslim
>he works in the powder room
>I always accuse him of making bombs
>he "drives" his chair into to me at break time, says he's "practing for when he hires his van"
>we both laugh and get on with our day

Why can't so called "professionals" handle the banter?

because women

Football is actually going the way of the mainstream news/media. Obsessed with race, 'offense' and political correctness, determined to push their personal views/agenda on everyone else

I wonder how long before people start turning against it like they have the media

AYO HOL UP

hahahahahahhaah seething little poltards

joke organisation that are completely fucking incompetent.

They want to be professional victims and there are a lot of cucks extremely willing to enable them

>hahahahahahhaah seething little poltards

>hol up whitebois

>wymyn's """"sport""""

why? I see an injustice when a man is twice cleared and still has to quit his job. You don't even have a point you silly cunt just 'u mad m8' nonsense. I'm white you're not why would I be mad?

So do people suddenly care about women's football now?

guarantee the same people that are racially abusing aluko are the same people that complain about womens football "being forced down our throats'

Not in the slightest lad

Just here to laugh at the sheer incompetence of the FA and ayy whiteboi posting

who is racially abusing her?

Lads, what if the previous allegations are something else?

Maybe he was "enjoying some banter" with some of the girls he was coaching?

this
seething Sup Forumsacks ITT can't fucking read lmfao

>actually believing the spin from the FA
Sad

This would have 30 replies on Sup Forums by now. Is Sup Forums better at spotting bait? Sup Forums is obviously the worst.

Sup Forums might be the lowest quality board in Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is obviously the worst.
It's like printing (You)s

They're just that, allegations. The FA have dug up some past shit so they can get rid of him and be done with this racism subplot. If they've really sacked him on the basis of other allegations, and that's all they are, then he should sue big time.

Sometimes I'll start a bait thread on Sup Forums before I go to bed so I can wake up and count all my (You)s the next day.

>England women's team starts doing well
>gets a little more popular
>tabloids and media outlets start to write about them
>after sucking their dicks for as much as they could they run out of stuff to say
>start digging up dirt on them and write negative stuff about them
>it all goes to shit

The English media successfully build up and then tear down another national sports team.

Who's next?

>journalist witch hunt
Ah yes, literally happened a year ago with Big Sam

Would give seminal reperations

Eddie Jones and his England team are doing really good and it's two years from the world cup

>after sucking their dicks for as much as they could they run out of stuff to say

You're walking into the lions den coaching a team of women as a man. He should have known better. Leave the women sports to the women. Men only legitimize what is essentially amateur sports.

>tfw we're unironically good at rugby and it's just unpopular enough that tabloids don't try and ruin everything
cosiest international sport desu

If he came out as transgender and claimed he was fired for his sexual orientation would this be enough to override the race card?

Sup Forums was right. Why the fuck is Sup Forums always right about everything?

>get cleared of wrongdoings 3 times
>still get sacked

Hope they gave him a big payoff or else they're going to get sued bigtime.

The Tuilagi racism row is coming

because you only remember the times they were right

they were wrong on Trump. jewlover sold them out

Why the fuck would any man coach women's sports?

You drop someone and they instantly cry bullying/sexism to the press over any sort of awkward joke or harsh words.

People give Sup Forums shit for being racist, homophobic, etc, but, at least imo, most of the time people on pol are simply writing down grievances with irl issues which they can't openly discuss through fear of persecution. Trump is the indication that middle America is done with extreme leftism. Most of the time pol is on the button.

I think it's pretty clear that Simpson got fucked here because the FA, and society in general, is too afraid to stand up and say "no, what he said isn't racist, despite the fact that Aluko is balck, and irregardless of what Aluko thinks". They'd rather sweep it under the rug.

I'm not saying that Aluko is looking for a pay day, or a cushy job - both of which may apply (the mental gymnastics women apply to persuade themselves that they are being honest are usually insanely effective) - as she maybe was genuinely upset, but that doesn't make what he said about ebola racist because most of the nurses coming to the UK with ebola at the time were white.

thefa.com/

>the statement is the front page of The FA website
I'm sure Big Sam's sacking didn't make the site crash like this.

Anyway:
>The Football Association can confirm that Mark Sampson’s contract as England Women’s head coach has been terminated with immediate effect.

>Prior to taking charge of the national team in December 2013, Sampson was manager of Bristol Academy. In 2014, safeguarding allegations were made against him about his time with Bristol Academy. The safeguarding assessment was that he did not pose a risk working in the game. However, the full report of that investigation was only brought to the attention of the current FA leadership last week and it is our judgement that it revealed clear evidence of inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour by a coach. It is on this basis that we have acted quickly to agree a termination of Sampson’s contract.

>In respect of investigations into specific allegations made by Eniola Aluko in 2016, The FA stands by the findings of the independent barrister Katharine Newton’s investigation. Sampson has denied all of the accusations put to him and no evidence of wrong-doing was found. We will continue to support the independent investigation as it reviews the recent evidence presented to it and publish any new findings and recommendations.

So what do you think he's done while he was Bristol Academy manager?

Hard to see it as anything other than romantically involved with a player. Not really massively wrong and he was cleared of wrongdoing.

The FA were just looking for an excuse to fire him that meant they didn't have to admit the racism stuff.