"That boy is our only hope"

>"That boy is our only hope"
>"No, there is another"
What did he mean by this? And before you say Leia, her being a Jedi is now non-canon.

Rey

Obviously Ezra

Latent force ability doesn't make you a jedi, and she'd have that as a result of being a Skywalker.

Her not becoming a Jedi is not the same not having the potential to.

Ahsoka had a kid

he knew anakin still had the good in him.

Bigger Luke

>Yoda knew all along that Vader would kill Sheev.
>just used Luke as bait

why are Jedi such dicks?

It wasn't non-canon at the time Yoda said it, dumb fuck. It's the OT that's canon to itself, the other films can fuck right off

jar jar

Luuke

Someone give him 1,000,000 credits

Luke, Luuke, Luuker

He was talking about Anakin's female padawan, I think she was called Floxxy right?

He was talking about Lando. Even if Luke didn't fight Vader and the Emperor, Lando would have blown them to hell in the Death Star.

>There's IS another
>Not "There will be another"

Can Jedi now see into the future? That trick would've come in handy regarding Anakin.

I think you're right but who would have distracted Sheev and Ani?

Darth vader becoming good again is the other hope

Well we still don't know if Leia was trained as a jedi. So she very well could have been. She just didn't have any opportunities to show it in The Force Awakens.

Anyone know if they shot her scenes in Episode 8 before she died?

Distracted them from what? They got their shield generator destroyed and then the fighters blew up the core, Emperor Sheev I and his bitch boy were frauds and their plan that went entirely according to plan still failed because they didn't realize there were openings in the construction areas of the new Death Star.

tfa is 30yrs AFTER ANH not the rotj so it fits now

pottery

It cant be Leia because Obi Wan already knew about her

I mean he was there when she was born

jedi have always been able to see the future you fucking retard

Only vaguely. If they could see into the future, they'd have seen Order 66 coming.

They are clearly referring to Leia, which is why Vader threatens to turn her to the dark side when he's fighting Luke.

Critical thinking isn't a novel approach.

CANON
A
N
O
N

sheev was clouding their vision with a high level illusion spell

>Well we still don't know if Leia was trained as a jedi. So she very well could have been
No she wasn't. The explanation is that she was too busy being a politician.

>her being a Jedi is now non-canon
she still would have had the potential to be one at that point

>>"No, there is another"
>What did he mean by this?
Luuke

>Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family.
>Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker.

>lol nah im gonna train some shitty kids instead bye yoda

One Sith has the power to influence the entire Jedi council

>Is the Dark Side stronger?
>No!

Yoda was a fucking liar.

Sheev just out leveled them you cuck

>Anyone know if they shot her scenes in Episode 8 before she died?
yes, they did. Oscar Isaac posted a picture on Twitter of Fisher and Hamill together on set, so the Luke/Leia scene in VIII was filmed. It's the Kylo/Leia scene planned for IX that's the problem now.

Why didn't Obi Wan teach Luke anything before ANH? What was the purpose of watching over him for two decades if he was going to live in some shack doing whatever? Yoda even says he's too old so it's not even the toddler padawans from the PT that make this a necessitate this question.

He lied to Luke because then Luke would have been tempted.

>>Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker.
>>lol nah im gonna train some shitty kids instead bye yoda
He couldn't make Leia train if she didn't want to. She's a politician and would have distanced herself from anything having to do with her father.

He still meant Leia. Just because she never became a Jedi, doesn't mean she didn't have the potential and force-sensitivity to become one.

Wicket W. Warrick

This is the only valid answer

Yoda knew Anakin could still fulfill the prophecy

Ultimately Anakins desire to protect the ones he loved was greater than his dark side corruption, so he killed Sheev before losing another kin

He was trying to protect Luke from the big bad world outside by not exposing him to it

>Why didn't Obi Wan teach Luke anything before ANH?
It would have drawn attention and maybe given the Emperor a way of sensing him if he became more powerful. By the time of ANH shit was on, one way or the other. The Death Star was coming to destroy the Rebellion, so Obi Wan had to use Luke then.

>now non canon
idiot
Leia FELT Han die in TFA, she clearly still canonically has force potential.

>grinding exp

Vader was a pretty good pilot and had the force, things might have have gone differently if he was out there flying

You fucking retards, the real reason is that Lucas was planning to have Luke find his sister at some point in the future movies, that's the other hope since she was obviously force-sensitive, Lucas just shoehorned Leia as Luke's sister because he wanted everything to end in RoTJ

Leia. Leia chose not to become a Jedi, but she had Luke's Force potential.

Darth Vader, obviously. Vader is the one who saves the Galaxy, not Luke.

He was the best star pilot in the galaxy.

So anyway who conceived Anakin? Was it just the force or was it Sheev/Plagueis who influenced the force?

Fuck off normie

>The explanation is that she was too busy being a politician.

"Oh wow I COULD be a walking god but I'd rather be a politician like 1 billion other people in the Galaxy."

Luke was the catalyst

His power level was higher than Sheevs at that point, he just didn't fight him because he wanted to show Anakin that he had to let go of his hate

>stay force neutral or accept a power that could potentially corrupt you
From her position having force powers would not likely have even been that useful.

The Emperor didn't sense Obi Wan and even when Luke went to Endor the Emperor had to ask Darth Vader if he was sure that he sensed him. The Empire only knew the location of the Rebel base after the Millenium Falcon left the Death Star with a tracking device on it, the stakes in the beginning of ANH was losing the Death Star plans.

Am I the only one who sees this image and just thinks of that clip where Luke says 'Yo dog, I'm not your friend' and Yoda starts singing.

Tfa isnt canon user, only ep4, 5 and TCW 3D are

Sheev wasn't susceptible to the force that way. He just got off on anger and hate and could sense it in people.

I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't sense Luke because he was too pure

Using the Force to see the future could be extremely useful. So could using Force-empathy to sense the mood of the people she's trying to appeal to and so know to recalculate her approach in order to make deals that she wants.

His dad did it with his penis

But Leia sensed Luke in Bespin, she also realized Luke is her brother through the Force in Endor. She's the "another".

The midi-chlorians. It's why he has a high count; half his genome is midi DNA

jedi can do the same shit but one because
>muh jedi way
sith can use the full power of the force because they dont give a fuck about gay jedi moral codes

Ani mom was a whore and didnt know who the father was embarassed by it she straight up lied to qui gon

This is literally canon btw

I wonder what 1980 audiences thought when they heard this line.

>one
won't

They cannot use the light side of the Force

Actually fuck that's EU

Who fucking knows/cares anymore fuck abrams

this tbqhwy

Rey.

She was frozen for 30 something years. This will explain how easily the force comes to her.

why would they when darkside powers are so much cooler

I think it makes more sense now

>What did he mean by this?

If you're talking about a real reason, there was going to be a new character or an established Empire character they were going to introduce in ROTJ.

He didn't have a father

What difference does this make

Rockin'

Rockin' and rollin'

What about Luke? As the son of the vergence in the force, does he have a high count?

IT IS NOT CANON

It is you dip more canon than tfa

Down to the beach I'm strolling

It's not!

Ben Skywalker movie fucking WHEN?!

Bump

I always assumed this.

>What did he mean by this? And before you say Leia, her being a Jedi is now non-canon.
Her potential to be a jedi was still there you fucking retard.

Owen wouldn't allow it.

>Fuck off normie
don't try to fit in you normal fag cock sucker. you're wrong any way

>She was frozen for 30 something years. This will explain how easily the force comes to her.
How does that explain anything?

go home reddit

what's the line from ROTS "faith in your new apprentice, misplaced maybe? Something like that.

Sounds like a sith to me

That's something people need to understand about newcanon.

There isn't a "dark side" and a "light side"
Just a "dark side" and a "not dark side"