Less than 10% of youth academy players become pros

> Less than 10% of youth academy players become pros.

Really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMA_XVIHhqk
youtube.com/watch?v=rtLKLXBdtyM
youtube.com/watch?v=8PhmqdIHnZA
youtube.com/watch?v=h_dUBESNUls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source for the informarion ?

>tfw part of the 90%
I never had a real chance though desu

I wonder what % are lost, ie. late-bloomers who might've been picked up by a pro club if they'd played semi-pro for a few years, but decided to do something else with their lives

probably a lot of future GOATs who wasted their youth playing FIFA instead of football

If you're born in December you have no chances. That is why all nogs are born in January.

>Carlton Cole was in that 10%

For which team were you in youth academy?

where get I get a player database to check it ?

Uni Kaiserslautern Studie.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMA_XVIHhqk

Docu with u19 Nagelsmann coach :3

Reminder that loads of kids who don't make it wouldn't ever make it but were pressured by their obsessive parents to try anyway.

This is true. Because of age divisions, an extremely talented but physically less developed December birth will not get any attention but pacy or big players born in January get lavished even though they have no talent.

I suspect many nigs from Africa abuse this - poor birth records mean that while maybe they are only a couple months off, they play against white bois over a yesr younger

do you have the paper ? cant find it right now

This Chinese football academy made me cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=rtLKLXBdtyM

> Muh parents
> can not lose face
> have to win World Cup 2022

It's a recipe for failure.

No. Got the information from the yt vid,

> learning English from a teacher can't speak proper English

Ayyyyyyy

Interesting video. Makes me feel like I'm watching anime. It looks like keijo

I hate the way chinese think they just can buy everything, hope they never make it to the quarter finals.

>those tents
wat

>the state of roofs in China

Udinese

These tests remind me of Nazi head size measures. Who cares how fast a 10yo boy can run?
> Oh he was a seond too slow
> Say goodbye to football

Fucking Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PhmqdIHnZA

it's a good thing you never made it

udinese is a cancer club

I don't know man, they mastered martial arts because of things like that. Check Jackie Chan saying how he basically got tortured into getting gud.

Maybe it'll eventually pay fruits, for now they're still shit even in young divisions

Part of that 90%
Never given a chance
Not complaining, I wasn't good enough.

Which players you played with made it?

Chinks are not good in sports that demand creativity.

>Less than 10% of youth academy players become pros.

If your academy is shit that is

youtube.com/watch?v=h_dUBESNUls

Never considered that actually. You smart

But you CAN buy everything. I mean yeah, you also need time, but whenever someone fails with money it's because they spent them badly, not because it was inherently impossible.

Sounds like American collegiate sports. Welcome to reality. None of us were ever good enough.

Time to move on.

no im not watching you league

Tfw most of my old teammates are now drug dealers , 'rappers' or playing in the last divisions as amateur players

At least watch us exposing Barça

We're talking about football not bodybuilding.
Get your homo trash out of here

When your country is the size of your mother's cock the odds are in your favor.

What did he mean by this?

What was lacking in everyone that failed? Didn't they tried hard enough, or started playing in the Youth Academy in a advanced age, or it is just random selection and even the ones who failed could had make it as professionals?

that's actually very sad.
>t. September babby

Clearly that your country is minuscule and your league is shit to the point that one of your greatest player ever doesn't even give a shit to play for even your biggest club.

You know how many countries are bigger yet have shittier leagues? Yours included, FIGHT AND WIN!! Stay in the handegg threads, your baiting bants are very weak.

if not for the context of the video, I'd think it was some new fetish

Yet none of them spam thread trying to get people interested in your shit sport.

Kill yourself.

> Real Madrid
> FC Barcelona

Chinks are clueless lmao.

>sporting fans

you can calm down

>Not understanding memes
>Kill yourself

its for preventing mosquitoes getting in. think it like a shield.
t. chink

i think this is a good thing

making kids exercise instead of breeding more amerifats

good for national pride, self confidence

good for promoting your country

who cares if it's cringe, it's working

the laces make it extra fetishy.

Aha! This is why I've been an abject failure my entire life.

This has been a real Good Will Hunting "It's not your fault" moment.

Thanks based Deutch bro. Please don't an hero.

In France it's 1 on 30

Because you import 3 Mio African Americans from Africa per year.

I'm part of the 90% (a pro academy in northern california) I played against Brooks Lennon at one point, and we beat his team.
unfortunately my GPA went below 3.5 so i had to quit academy my senior year lel

Chinks are admirable. They think that with copying the successful and with massive hardwork they can make it. But football is a bit more than that

That video is cringe but I can bet my left nut a lot more than 10% go pro and have a career from their academy.

Puli could actually be a Ballon d'or winner. Did you acually see him winning the balls/tackles today?
Thank god he already speaks German fluently and hates the Buyern. He will bring us the Treble. At least the Meisterschaft I swear.

God bless America.

Yep you actually have to be human and have an innate creativity for one.

If you're only counting U16 and above, yes, maybe. Anything else, no.

Some weren't simply good enough, others were physical beasts that were able to bully kids their age but never made the jump to the next level, others didn't have the mind/balls to go on, and some were simply unlucky.

Let's see if he can score and play well vs Real Madrid next week, then we can talk

We haven't had a real revolution since the 70s, the past 45 years have been copying and improving on copies.
People also vastly over rate the creativity in football, fundamentally it's all about knowing how the other players move and react quicker than them. Football is fundamentally geometry, not poetry.
There is a reason if any writer that wrote something poetic about football wrote about everything but football itself.

none, they buy rejects from bigger teams

ive trialed for Juve also

>wobbly quarter-squats

>never played youth club football in my life
strange feel considering i've always liked football

It's really easy with the attacking players, to tell who is going to make it and who won't.

Basically, at youth level... you must literally be BTFO out of everyone. I'm talking scoring hattricks like it's nothing.

And that's just to make it pro.

You may not have a successful career still.

You also saw the documentary about köln academy?

This.

I mean, even look at Walcott. He's pretty much been trash all his pro career yet destroyed everyone in the youth setup.

Will Dortmund give PulisGOD a raise in his current contract if he does well this season?

This

I used to play for a shitty local team and once played a pre season friendly against Benfica. I was a left back and fouled Renato Sanches, the cunt scored from free kick. He tore our team apart...now he's a flop.

Know a guy(classmate whom I played with football in school, was among the better ones with him and some other guys)who was with sane at schalke over several years. This guy was captain and always started from beginning, trained with the main squad of schalke while sane was benchwarmer. Then he got injured and got stuck on the track while sane was progressing
His knee is probabbly fucked up by those two halfyear injuries, but hes still playing second team at schalke

Another classmate fouled dembele at friendlies last year, lmao