Oh man, did Brad fall on some hard times

Oh man, did Brad fall on some hard times.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/weight-loss/brad-pitt-weight-loss-after-divorce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it sure is hot in here bro

what a loser

So how many people are in the JUSTice League now?

We have:

Brendan Fraser
Jenna Fischer
Brad Pitt
That guy from Friday Night Lights
Shelly Duval

Who else?

HOT

amanda bynes

Not Sup Forums related, but John Frusciante is the official Sup Forums's inductee into the JUSTice League.

>In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde. On May 8, 2015 it was announced that Turley had filed for divorce.[116] On October 3, 2015, Turley announced that she was seeking $75,000 a month as part of their divorce settlement. According to court documents, Turley, who was already being paid $20,000 a month, needs a higher payment to maintain her quality of living. She claims her finances are down to only $30,000. Turley said that Frusciante was worth $14 million and she was entitled to more money saying that together the couple employed a team of personal assistants, and owned three homes and a private music studio.[117] A week later Frusciante responded to Turley's demands saying that he refuses to pay her any more money and that she is also seeking $2,600 a month for gifts and expenses for her adult brother. He also said he was done footing the bill for her musical career saying “I don’t know if you can call her recording efforts a hobby or a past-time … but it seems improper to characterize Nicole as a professional musician.”[118] On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month. Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses.[119]

jesus christ

you

How does this happen? Don't these dudes realize it's better to pay a team of lawyers 300 grand in one shot then be drained dry for the rest of eternity?

Johnny Depp

Dude I think you should know that i'm laughing right now. Or laughing and crying because thoughts of JUSTice league make me crack up constantly so much i'm laughing aloud but also shedding tears because its bittersweet feel

>mfw just googled shelley duvall
how in the fuck can you go from this...

don't post plz depressing

Are you kidding? He still looks hot there.

...to this?

Drake Bell.

Tom Hanks

Pretty sure Angelina was the one who got JUSTed.

>lost one of the most desirable men in the world, looks phenomenal at 53
>stuck with a bunch of dindu and gook kids
>no tits to attract a new man because she just had to chop them off

Also
menshealth.com/weight-loss/brad-pitt-weight-loss-after-divorce

Age catches up with everyone. If your rich you can postpone it a few years but it will eventually get you too.

> no one thinks it's suspicious that literally all the guys in hollywood still have the same hair they had @ 30 when they're 50.

That's a phenomenal hair transplant though. Completely seamless.

It gets suspicious when every man in Hollywood thins and recedes the same way, let alone in a way most men do not.

who cares

it's gonna be the norm in 20 years

Considering how much Hamill has been a whiny bitch lately, I hope he gets another round of JUSTing

i dont get why fat people eat food. i also don't get it when fat people say they're hungry.

It's because they enjoy the pleasure of eating, not because they are actually hungry.

Fat people probably have a hard time controlling insulin levels. But this isn't necessarily caused by genes, more like they're the result of bad eating habits.

Looks like Luke Perry.

once you become a fat piece of shit the only thing really left to keep you happy is food, the exact thing that caused your obesity in the first place. Really makes you think.

to this

holy shit its real