Live by Night made less than Monster Trucks

>Live by Night made less than Monster Trucks
>also bombed with reviews
>still has a drinking problem
>out of shape
>locked in a capeshit contract

Is it all over for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-obscure-legal-drug-that-fuels-john-mcafee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>enjoyed

Here's a tip OP. Whenever you see DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER in an article, it was written by an AI script.

>that look she has on her face
he must have gave her the twelve incher
>his face
so low

another life destroyed after naming the jew

> Kills dude because he called his wife a nigger
> Fights KKK

Literally Politcally Correct Gangster: the Movie

what does this even mean? a robot saw a picture and created a story?

>>Live by Night made less than Monster Trucks
Which stars the guy playing the new MacGyver.

No it isn't. It's an option to anonymise yourself so you're not doxxed you fucking retarded.

>6'4
>rich
>famous
>looks good
>great director
>fat piece of shit and dresses like a retard

Why does he do it? He has a great lifeotherwise. Why would he willingly do this to himself?

Depression is a real bitch

That's absolutely not what it is and that's why you only see it on puff piece trash like this shit.

>what is depression
if the things that make you happy get taken away from you, your life becomes shit no matter how rich or famous you might be - nothing of that matters anymore.
have you considered that he might love his child or his now ex-wife more than himself and his life?

Silence also bombed

>6'4
>rich
>famous
>looks good
>great director

>boohoo muh depression, my life is so shit

BETTER SOBER UP CAUSE I WANT MY BATMAN TO BE FREEEEEEEEESH!!

>Silence also bombed
I don't think anyone was expecting box-office gold from a 3-hour movie about spiritual torment and physical torture. That's the type of movie you'd consider a "success" just because they actually got to make the damn thing

you're fucking dumb

depression is a mental illness user, it's as much about the mechanics of the brain as it is about your external, conscious life.

Why doesn't he go to a therapist to fix it?

Therapists don't "fix" anything, you don't "cure" depression, you just learn to live with it

Depends on what your problem is; most people, even with extreme symptoms, can fully recover from depression if they have the tools to control emotions and a lifestyle change that actually makes them happy. That's the biggest problem with depression, most people with it have very legitimate reasons to be miserable.

Didnt love her or them enough to stay faithful

It can be alleviated or go away eventually though.

Don't lose hope that you'll be depressed for the rest of your life. Sometimes it just resolves and you don't have to deal with it anymore.

Jen's fault for hiring a hot nanny

It's got a lot of Oscar buzz. That usually helps movies that otherwise would be DoA. You know, shit like the Artist. And Scorsese has had multiple hits in the past decade for people to remember him from.

Throwback gangster flicks have just as little appeal nowadays

WB only let Ben make this so he can sign on as Batman. He got fucking bamboozled

>be celebrity
>go out for sushi
>some faggot actually writes an article about it
>973 people comment

do you feel in charge?

semi-right, mostly wrong. No one ever recovers from severe depression (in which neurochemical imbalances are the cause); there is no cure. There is adaptation, medication, compromise, suicide, etc.

If your brain isn't working right, it is next to impossible to fix to the state in which you would no longer need medication. Most severely depressed people need medication for life, or at least for several decades.

All depression is neurochemical, there are just some people who are fucked up. Most people are not that fucked up, even the ones who have been depressed for years, and can recover. There are a small few who's only respite is SSRIs.

f-fuck
>6 months in mental hospital on multiple occasions
>tried many antidepressants
>antipsychotics
>even drugs off-label for depression like lamictal
>ECT
>3 different therapists
there really is no other option than suicide for me, is there?

If Ben's started around the divorce, that's practically three years

Does he have hope?

I know a few people who are similar to you m8. they say its worth it to keep fighting for the fleeting moments, days, weeks and even months when you are able to enjoy life.

(Personally I hated advice like that when I was really suffering but maybe it'll get through somehow)

>in mental hospital on multiple occasions
that's when you lost any option you've had

>go to asia
>find a qt asian gf
>????
>profit
that worked for me, anyway

I promise you, there is. I've tried everything, the only thing that brought me peace enough to function, I don't call myself depressed anymore, was reaching a low enough point I was desperate for anything to fix me. I know that sounds patronizing, of course you want to be fixed, but you truly have to discard any pretense of understanding. It's a leap of faith. I changed everything about my inner-self and how I respond to my true mental illness, schizophrenia, and grasped anything I could see to find peace. As it is so similar to a theological leap of faith, I also became religious. I earnestly am so much happier now, and whenever those old urges start to scratch at my brain, I push them down because I know what they are. They are not something to reason with because they are unreasonable, they must simply and absolutely be rejected. Then you can understand what true happiness is.

Just keep trying, don't give up, and don't get cynical. I fundamentally think we each have a different low point we need to reach and, when we get there, we must have hope.

>asian
>qt
who are you kidding

What made jen so special anyways?

>He didn't watch Alias when it was the hottest shit on TV

myself

That was a decade ago

her penis desu

Try alpha-PHP. It's legal, and what all the professional degenerates like John McAfee use.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-obscure-legal-drug-that-fuels-john-mcafee.html