Is there any turning back?

Is there any turning back?

Why do albaphobes think diversity and multiculturalism is better than this?

;_; why did our grandparents betray us

that's not how you wrap bacon around hotdogs, I mean come the fuck on, did the the person who drew this even know how to cook?

self-hating

blind emotions

easy, entitled life that leads on to blindly put 'helping' others get into the country and get free shit over that country's values

There is no going back, but it's not to late to get rich enough to join the lifeboat

>the delicious smell of piles upon piles of sizzling burgers, steaks and sausages hazily through the neighbourhood
>no non-whites anywhere, crime and political correctness are unheard of terms
>your children are free to go anywhere and do anything, bright futures shining through an even brighter childhood innocence
>beautiful women in summer dresses nearby, wives, mothers and sisters, supporting the men who work for a living with love, compassion and understanding
>and you will never, ever know what this paradise on earth feels like
Where did it all go so wrong, guys?

This could've never been achieved with 1 out of 10 people being black anyways. Whites just constantly assblasted recently cuz they realized they're the cucks of the new glorious society.

How is more brown people around preventing you from doing this?

>Why does the average person think not being a dick is better than this idealized painting of a 50s American suburban life that never existed in the first place?

>my view of history is shaped by corporate propaganda posters

Stfu you sexist cuck

US black pop is 13%, or, 1 in 10. This is how bad 1 in 10 is.

That looks comfy. The grills aren't even black. Must have been nice.

>t. omniqueer horsekin intersectional cum drinker, pronouns: zi/zim/zer

Because taxes are too fucking high to afford having children, first we have to pay for all niggers, pakis, afghans, turks etc.
Not to mention that despite this being two income society, their wifes are forbidden to work, so a recipients of welfare by default.

>than this idealized painting of a 50s American suburban life that never existed in the first place?

Dude, I lived in middle America in the 80s and it was even more or less like this THEN. Without the 50s hairstyles of course, but it was basically wholesome and safe.

Then Mexicans, the Internet, and meth happened.

>all that phallic imagery

w-wew lads

>two men cooking at the same grill
Faggots.

ebin, simply ebin

ugh. I can't believe how ignorant and misogynistic the US was back then. And even worse, people MISS IT. I mean it's 2016 guys, come on

>two women at the same salad bowl
Dyke.

There are a number of reasons I'm sure you can think of if you try hard enough

>never existed
>assholes
Getting sick of this rewriting history meme.

Fuck off and give the abbos their cities back

>Fuck off and give the abbos their huts back

FTFY

This literally happens in my neighborhood every weekend.
What is the issue here

Where please

>falling for literal corporate propaganda
I feel like it must be somewhat pleasant living such a simple existence like yours

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar you faglord

Look pretty fucking boring.

You know black people still have cookouts and family reunions all the time right? The rest of us are too busy losing ourselves in the electric Jew.

Came here to say this. Went to OP's dream cookout last Saturday and didn't think a thing of it.

100 years of jewish programming.

>falling for literal communist propaganda
i feel like it must be somewhat pleasant living such a simple existence like yours

Suburbs north of Atlanta. Come to Georgia, it's based here.
We're gonna be the new hollywood

NO
WE'RE FUCKED
BEFORE WE WERE EVEN FUCKING BORN OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS SOLD US UP THE FUCKING RIVER
THERE IS NO GOING BACK
WORSE YET IS WE ARE GOING TO BE REPLACED
AND THERE IS
NOTHING
WE CAN DO TO STOP IT
PEOPLE NOW ARE PERFECTLY FUCKING COMPLACENT WITH THE DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES, THINKING
"IT WONT AFFECT ME"
WELL IT WILL, WE ARE ALL GOING TO WIND UP DEAD TO THESE FUCKING HORDES WITHIN 20 YEARS. AND WE CANT DO A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT WITHOUT WINDING UP DEAD OR IN PRISON.

>abbo "cities"

damn son, really taking the false equivalency game to the next level

"Hurr everywhere in the United States is like my little special bubble"

fuck off. you're probably making it up. where do you live? it probably doesn't look anything like OP's pic with healthy, good looking people. it's probably a bunch of fat miscegenated half-hispanics and balding nu-males with beer bellys and trucker hats.

you're right, why should we have a society with decency and sanity. im a #multigendermissile now

You might have Sup Forums-overdose, friendo.
Take some time off and walk around.
Visit a park! Go to a museum. Maybe volunteer at an animal shelter for a day.
It happens to the best of us.

There is no Sup Forums overdose, its merely the fucking truth
Now the goddamn fucking spics and niggers outnumber us in the US, we are fucking doomed. Once they gain power they will never relinquish it. And the cucked whites will be glad it happens

If you say so, dude

It was an honest question. How come you can't answer it?

The trick is maintaining a homogeneous culture.

You know im right. Im staying in the capital here and there are more fucking muslims than goddamn Norwegians, its fucking disgusting, its just as bad in the stats, but instead of muslims its fucking spics

Cuz I already did, doofus

Hispanics aren't a huge problem outside of the West Coast. Most that live in the United States integrate well with society, are Christians, and work hard.

Jewish lies. My father became redpilled last year at the age of 85.

>Atlanta
>leftist HQ of the South

Except that ideal really never happened

Ha, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've been to almost every single state and nearly every major city. It's not just a "west coast problem".

Oh no they fucking dont
I live in massachusetts and they are the opposite of intergratd
Always speaking their disgusting spic language
Constant fucking gang wars between different hispanic nationalities
Pretty much all of our gun related crime and a current curse on our school system.
They do not fucking intergrate, and my state acts as a goddamn enabler for their horseshit

I'm one of the lucky ones. Live in a bedroom community that is 99% white. Got a job at one of the few remaining steel mills. I still basically live the life in OPs pic. But I want everyone to live it.

>leftist HQ
>niggers
>still redstate as fuck
No cucks here user.

Thats because metropolises are natural shit holes. You're gonna have a poor perspective if you're just looking at "Major cities"
Well thats your perspective, I guess

>We're gonna be the new hollywood
No you aren't ... You'll never be. You are a nigger run degenerate shithole. Just because some black producers make stupid movies there doesn't mean you will become a mecca for entertainment. Not now not ever.

>idealized past
>wow, falling for the corporate propaganda much?

>demonized past
>wow, falling for the communist propaganda much?

Please stop misusing the term false equivalency.

But when they're covered in chili, who cares?

It has more to do with modern media than anything else. Though it's the forced popularization of brown and black "culture" that has infected the soul of America, and in such a way that no antiviral disinfectant exists that can decontaminate this poison. The brown and black pestilence is impossible to remove.

Based