i just want to protect his smile

idk how i feel about manlet goalers

>THREE /hoc/s

goddamn it you fags. at least this one is one time i guess

good thread

this thread is for dog lovers and animal lovers in general
other threads for anime pedophiles with ugly moustaches

>he's a Finn
He wasn't born in shitland he was born in Sweden, he's a swede not a Finn he's too Swedish to be Finnish, ITS CONFIRMED FINLAN IS GEHY

Must be why he's busting so hard then.

whats your favorite thing about finland?

that you're unapologetic about causing 9/11

>swedish forward talent
>finnish training

no wonder why he sucks so hard

molotov cocktails

Tall goalies are slower

Goofy looking fuckers.

no pulju
not watching

fuck you mclellan

you dont need to be fast if you physically cover the majority of the net at all times

Enough of this Racist Mclellan

Not his fault Yamamoto is a superior hockey talent. Most likely will get on the starting roster this year and Pulju will be back in Bakersfield.

hockey talent hasnt been the measure of skill in the NHL in a long time
its all about what colour your skin is
fucking finnaphobes are ruining the world

DELET

Be honest /hoc/, did you honestly think the Vegas Golden Knights would win the first 2 games, specially with a score as high as the one in the first game?

i didnt think the knights would play an echl team in their preseason debut
normally i expect higher level of critical thinking from danish posters

I don't assume anything in preseason. It's pointless to get worked up over wins and losses in preseason, just watch players and evaluate their individual games.

Besides, do the GK's even have enough players to ice an A and B preseason team? Pretty sure they only have enough for basically one team, so we're seeing their A team all preseason.

Why are you being so rude leaf?

Not exactly. A big goalie out of position by a few inches covers less net than a small one on his angle

positioning is an entire different discussion from agility

>preseason hockey
no bully but is this your first year?

It isn't really, game situations routinely require a lot of fast side to side movement. The more agile you are the better your positioning

Remember to stay hydrated

The smaller you are, the further you have to move though. Big goalies don't need to slide as far and can get away with reaching. They also tend to cover the top of the net way better.

thanks friendo

>"The San Jose Sharks will rock these beauties on Golden State Warriors night in January"

>"Per the team's official website, the Sharks will celebrate the 2016-17 Golden State Warriors when they host the Arizona Coyotes on January 13, 2018. "

NEVER DRAFT
>american defencemen
>american goaltending
>frenchies
>finnish goaltending
>russian defencemen

RARELY DRAFT
>finnish defencemen and centres
>swedish forwards
>miscellaneous europeans
>russian goaltending
>american forwards
OCCASIONALLY DRAFT
>finnish wingers
>canadian and swedish goaltending
>russian forwards

COMMONLY DRAFT
>canadian forwards and defencemen
>swedish defencemen

top cuck

To move from angle to angle, no. But on a reaching play tall goalies definitely have a huge advantage. And actually you've got that backwards, tall goalies have an easier time covering the whole bottom of the net in the butterfly, but short goalies tend to stay on their feet more which gives them an edge up top

>NEVER DRAFT
>finnish goaltending

>OCCASIONALLY DRAFT
>swedish goaltending

Okay /hoc/, which goalie would you take. The quick 5'10 goalie or tall 6'5 goalie?

depends

tall
manlet goalies are trash in todays game.

Rinne and Bishop have been exposed as garbage

angry manlet detected

Glad to see /hoc/ finally sorted itself out.

GO KNATS

Saros/Rinne
Bernier/Jones
Enroth/Darling

Angry manlets can steal Cups that have no business winning

LIFELONG UNDEFEATED

They played against the backups of the Cantpucks. I wouldn't read too much into them winning against the backups of the worst team in the league.

>you've got that backwards

Nope. You're not wrong in that they tend to stay up, but they still have to go down at some point. Players have shown in the past that if they can wait for the short goalie to go down, then the top of the net is wide open. A tall goalie doesn't have to move much to cover the top of the net; sometimes only a shrug is needed.

>needs a goat defensive team in front of him to win

>taking credit for the cantpucks choking
seems like that was a massive fluke judging by him falling off a cliff since.
manlet goalies a shit.

I finally had a 1st round pick that wasn't a complete bust. I'm so proud.

Post forgotten memes

>Thomas won the Conn Smythe Trophy as the most valuable player in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs. He became the oldest player in league history to win the Conn Smythe at age 37
>Canadian hockey """""""""""'knowledge"""""""""""""""

>wins the conne smythe due to the other team choking massively
>was never able to replicate this
i dont know what your point is here, manlet.

>highest playoff save percentage in NHL history
>"hurr da canucks choked durr"
Please continue to demonstrate your profound hockey knowledge.

didnt he post like a .940 that playoffs? highest by a good margin? manlet or no that campaign is the greatest by a goaler ever

>one hilariously flukey season
>g-g-guys take manlet goalies seriously
easy there little guy.

>Thomas is a two-time winner of the Vezina Trophy (2009 and 2011) as the league's best goaltender
Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

marginally better than jonas hiller

hmmm what happened when he left the bruins? Surely he carried on his totally not fluke performance, right?

>this latent manlet rage
wew lads

>highest by a good margin
hmmm lets take a look at that
>Highest save percentage, playoffs (minimum 10 games): Jonathan Quick (2012), .946
oh colour me surprised a non-manlet holds the record

Well, he stayed the starter and posted a .920. Then he left for Florida when he was 39 years old. I know, you weren't watching hockey back then, it's okay. And I know, you're not even half that age, it's okay, but you stop playing hockey so good when you're 40.

Not the guy you're asking, but really, VGK can run the table pre season, against shitty clubs evaluating 'b' level talent, and then go oh-fer during the first month of the regular season.

Pre season is meaningless in all sports and to put a value on record in it, is a sign of someone not knowing what they're talking about.

Hope this helps Norge-Bro

Will they ever learn?

Going by your metric, Quick is closer to the 5;10" manlet than the 6'5" lanklet :^)

>implying quick isn't a manlet goaltender

are you actually retarded?

surely he had an elite career before he got to boston then, right? that we we could tell he wasn't carried by a great defense, like chris osgood (also a manlet)

feel good power

its up to us to teach them and try to convince them not to pass their genes on.

you can call him whatever you want
he is 6'1" officially which is all that matters

5'10 in a second. Though 5'11-6'2 is the objectively best range, anything more than that is a detriment

average goalie height is 6'2 and rising

quick is a manlet goaltender

Why not Pulju today!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

saving him for the real season

Tested positive for hiv then was cut

what does average height have to do with being a sub 6' manlet

>lucic fucked mcgaykid and gave him hiv
>pulju got it from fucking mcmeme
Rude

Any goalie under 6'2 is a manlet by goalie standards I don't care if you're some insecure 5'11 faggot

never forgotten

anaheim ducks confirmed for both homos and cheaters

reminder that the oilers would have won the cup last year if the ducks did not cheat. would have sweped the pongs and preds.