/v4/ & friends

Orbán is a fat midget edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNeRpgh_J_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4xvLT2kGeY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orban is gypsyking, i respect him more than f*co

who is that T H I C C girl in the second position?

>wet wipes
but wouldn't be your hands in touch with the sh*t in such cases? I don't know, it sounds even more disgusting than normal wipes

toilet paper breaks easier when it touches my wet ass so i think wet wipes might be logical

Polish PM

A basic, more primitive version of Angela Merkel. AKA the Polish PM.

first pole in this thread

no no my dear argie-san, wet wipes don't break that easily as toilet paper and they just slide over your butthole like heaven, while bidet looks like something that would just make a mess out of everything and will not do the job properly so you'll still have to wipe all the excess off

so not as based as Duda? I suppose she isn't the same party as him then?

bidets are more logical, effective and economical

First citizen of The Free, Independent, and Strictly Neutral City of Cracow with its Territory in this thread

though what kind of bidets? those seperate stuff that look like mini-sinks look uncomfortable as fuck. though every house here has one of these badboys

>while bidet looks like something that would just make a mess out of everything and will not do the job properly
they do it
>tfw central europeans will never feel the glory of a 100% clean ass and underwear

>I suppose she isn't the same party as him then?
She is actually.

This is her
youtube.com/watch?v=HNeRpgh_J_E

now that looks like something that wouldn't do the work properly, pic related isn't uncomfortable at all and they're more efficient

wish there was still some store open i could buy beer from ehh

this
I wish the US had them

if you calibrate it the way it will hit your asshole when you turn it on while sitting, it does a far more better job than that

but I never get dirty underwear, wet wipes are the patrician way.

but how can you calibrate it for every family member?

this looks like it would spray your entire body

>lol no, you'll never feel the pleasure of having a 100% fresh and clean ass
post proofs pls
preferably with a timestamp

ok so instead of beer i could drink some ballentine's what do you guys think

you have a point, i dont know if it was the same with every other family member but since i live alone its all good down here

do NOT flush wet wipes
úchyl

you should look for one of these babies there, I had one time ago because my bathroom was too small to have a bidet and it works wonders
maybe but it hurts, it's dirty and expensive
you can regulate the force of water, silly
you first :3

>the tranny is back at it again
sigh
and here i thought he'd fucked off.

fug, forgot pic

I assumed that
but you could accidentally open the valve too much

>the tranny maymay again
this is getting boring tbqh
so what? it doesn't hurt if that's what you think

Doesn't seem as based as the title says tho

No 0.24 shops in your area?

I know the dangers of clogging up the pipes with wet wipes but I've been doing it since I know of myself and nothing happened

regular toilet paper hurts, wet wipes just slide heavenly over your poopy hole

>No 0.24 shops in your area?
Sadly I live in a village, so no.
The last store closes at 23 here.

erdoğan banned selling alcohol after 22 here
stores are open 7/24 but they dont sell anything after 22

JUST

>not maintaining a proper diet so that your shits are as hard and thick as a brick and barely leave any trace
come on step it up guys
>whiskey
worst meme t bh

lithuania has similar laws, also they want to raise the minimal age for buying alcohol to 20
ah well

>>not maintaining a proper diet so that your shits are as hard and thick as a brick and barely leave any trace
sigh wish my shits were like this

nobody gives a fuck about drinking/smoking age here. bough my first cigarette at 13 and was regularly going to bars at 15

respect turkey

>based erdogan
>doesn't want to poison yourselves
>my sides

Come back to Bosnia friend, you'll be dreaming alcohol there kek

my kaka's are sometimes like this, but it hurts my butthole

what's wrong with whiskey?

amount of edgy kids trying to impress girls by smoking/drinking until they are in a coma is too high here so shopkeepers and bar owners decided to not to give a fuck anymore

>bosnia
fuck no. i maintained a nice career here and i have no intentions of fucking it up just because "muh heritage"

>I've been doing it since I know of myself and nothing happened
>I know the dangers of clogging up the pipes with wet wipes
obviously not
it's not just your house pipes, it's the entire sewer system
when does "after 22" stops and "before 22" begins?
because it's always both when you think about it

HERE'S A JOKE

HOW TO MAKE A CRACOVIAN CHOKE TO DEATH?
DON'T LET HIM OUT OF HIS CITY
HAHAHA

>amount of edgy kids trying to impress girls by smoking/drinking until they are in a coma is too high here so shopkeepers and bar owners decided to not to give a fuck anymore
people are the same here lol, but shopkeepers still check ids most of the time
come to poland and i'll buy you a beer

after 22 stops at 10 am i think
or for chain supermarkets its mostly the opening time which is usually 8-9 am

>what's wrong with whiskey?
i don't like it therefore nobody is allowed to like it
but in seriousness, i don't know anyone who enjoys whiskey without mixing it with coke to hide the horrendous taste

slovak kids start drinking from 12, they need to start asap so they are ready for adult life

whats the best beer brand in polan?

it was just for the keks, I wouldn't live there either
I have a septic tank, not connected to sewer
I never drink alcohol with sodas, just ruins it for me. I like the bitterness and punch of a good strong whiskey on rocks

pinta is an excellent brewery that makes beers which you can buy pretty much in any supermarket in the country
i know efes but not many turkish breweries besides that, recommend some

>I have a septic tank, not connected to sewer
I bet the septic tank is 25% wet wipes by now

besides its not a place for pilots since the only airport you get is Aerodrom Sarajevo and every side of it are covered with mountains.
major 2 brands are efes and bomonti, and theres not many other local brands here other than them. But you have stuff like Duvel, Heineken, Kozel, Tuborg and Carlsberg too.

My favourite is however Efes Malt

i see.
thanks bro

but isn't there a possiblity to make it splash all over the place?

not necessarily, they float, and are easily collected by the tank draining truck or whatever that's called

from regular pleb brands it's Perła because it's the only non-regional beer that isn't owned by InBev or Heineken
but any craft beer >>>>>>> even best pleb brand

craft beers are pretty shit here and you only get like 3 brands at most
I still like the sweetish-sour taste of quality malt beers though

never happened to me desu

haha
good one
yes

pilot huh? Breddy cool
I always wondered what's pilots life like? Do you work every day or it's just couple of flights per week, does it bother you to sleep in hotels all the time etc.

you have to maintain a sleeping schedule and don't drink 24 hours before flights. You don't work everyday, you wouldn't be able to. You just take flights 1-2 times a week. It bothered me in the first place but now im getting used to it. They let the long haul flyers (more than 10 hrs of flight) sleep in the cockpit for 45 minutes too.

thnaks
Pinta is the go-to brewery because they were the first big bois on this market, but what breweries do you lik aside from them, user?
And which ones are shit?
Personally I really lik Perun, BeerBros, Dr Brew, Brodacz, and Revolta, but I'm not a big fan of Kingpin and Wrężel
Kingpin is the epitome of memebrewery, they had one or two good ones, but the rest is just overdone

what do you think, is it paid enough? I'm guessing since you fly just couple times a week that your hourly pay must be high as fuck

Also are you afraid that sleeping around in other states and missing home for days would do harm for your family if you start one?

don't know any of these lads except kingpin and wrężel
i like alebrowar, wrężel, kraftwerk and birbant.

i get paid pretty well, more than 20.000 turkish shekels per month. It goes up to 30K if you are a Boeing operator too.
And yes, that is the negative side of being a pilot. You miss out on the family life. Not a big problem for me since I don't really want a family to begin with

>t. person who never used bidet

fugg I tried Doctor brew once, some dark beer, I think it was porter or something. It was awful, couldn't drink it all. Is it really a good beer and was my choice of dark beer a poor choice? I usually like porters but this one was just too much acidic and bitter for my taste

jesus fucking christ, thats 40,000 croatian shekels. You literally make more money than our president and prime minister combined, KEK

is kuna lower than lira? fucking hell i always thought it was on par with euro or something

1 lira is about 1.7 kuna

>alebrowar
they're alright, but I can't stand their cringy bottle art and names, almost as bad as Dukla
oh yeah, Dukla, that's #1 on my personal hipsterbeer blacklist
>wrężel
meh
>kraftwerk
meh
>birbant
bretty gud

but you guys still use euro as well right?
and for the presidency thing i just looked it up and i make 1/10 of what erdoğan makes in a month (only the official salary he gets, excluding his illegal cuts from taxes and shit)

>porter
>acidic and bitter
does not compute
Porters are relatively sweet and strong due to high amounts of extract. Maybe it was something else, like dark gose or some shit.
Tbh I can't even recall any bad porters because it's pretty hard to fuck them up. I've tried plenty of pretty bad stouts though.

i don't even drink much beer anymore, i switched to wine recently, goes so well with food

said I'm not sure if it was porter, it was 2 years ago but hell, it was a disaster, my first beer in poland and it was a wreck, I just looked what doctor brew offers, might have been that Dark IPA or something

no, we use euro only unofficially, i jus looked up online and it says erdogan makes about 90,000 kuna per month, so about more than double what you make. Is it maybe that purchasing power in turkey is much stronger than here?

erdoğan makes 197K liras per month
and purchasing power isn't that strong. red meat is expensive as fuck, so are the electronics. I bought a car which would cost me ~40.000 liras without taxes and i paid 79.000 in total with taxes.

is it gay to shave your ass
asking for a friend

yes unless you are a girl (male)

yes

I see boko, this is now a tatar thread

of course it is

dunno, car price seems same like here but presidents paycheck is like 10 times bigger kek

government basically rips people off here. We have to pay a tax because "we are turkish" and its called "citizenship tax". Then they proceed to make gigantic palaces for themselves instead of actually improving the economy or the infrastructre

this basically

wow, your cunt seems more fucked up than I thought it was

anyway dobrou noc /V4/, see you guys tomorrow I guess

good night mr. croat

sleep tight user

>only clean house when expecting guests
>clean your own house for others instead of yourself
What the actual fuck.

But yeah men shaving below the neck do give off a gay vibe.

>tfw Hungarians look and behave more Slavic than Slavs themselves
>we even squat

youtube.com/watch?v=4xvLT2kGeY0
JUST

depends
i do it so gf(female) can lick it more easily

>clean your own house for others instead of yourself
I do this

>
cuck

you are literally slavs that got assimilated by ruling elite, if i started speaking hungarian tomorrow i would be just as magyar as someone from Budapest whose family lives in that place for 900 years

>using animals as currency
WTF ustasze

good post and doubles confirm

>you are literally slavs that got assimilated by ruling elite
Name 1 (one) group of slavs that wasn't assimilated by ruling elite

what are you, some kinda fagget

>you are literally slavs that got assimilated by ruling elite
B-but I wish we were special ;_;
>if i started speaking hungarian tomorrow
You could. Our vowels have shifted over time so they're very similar to Slavic vowels. We can tell because we're different from other Finno-Ugrics in this. You wouldn't even have an accent.

us? We only had Austrians and Hungarians to rule over us and im pretty sure im neither of those

Name 1 (one) relevant group of slavs that wasn't assimilated by ruling elite

Moravians

bump

i am awake

go to sleep, dummy

i wish i could