youtube.com/watch?v=kDoV7_XV2PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have shit taste, i hope you step on a lego

The dinosaur guy that tries to 1v1 Dooku

based plo koon

The only correct choice

this

though yarael is a baller

Iego? How would I step on a planet? Are you an Angel?

>Yarael Poof
>Species Quermian
>poof
>queermian

ummm... George?

my nigga

>that episode of clone wars where he starts murking droids in the void of space

i wonder how he died

what could have killed him?

Sheev killed this fucktard in under 30 seconds

Force scream

>it's not yaddle
Plebs.

what evolutionary edge did having a neck like that give?

He had the highest ground.

1 of only 2 jedi to face Grevious and live to tell the tale

deep throating 30 inch quermian cocks

Tartakovsky is the shit.

>what could have killed him?
A mild breeze.

AYYYY

Yaddle

dat sweet milk

mfw i discovered that's actually just an african bangle lady that's had her bangles sawed off

>he still thinks evolution is real

haha

JUST

I dunno OP, my favourite Jedi I think was that one with the ridiculously impractical costume/creature design which would have meant using a lightsaber would be at best a potentially fatal and pointless exercise.

There's only one choice.

>30 replies in
>still not posted

Dindu was a real nigga. Used both sides of the force, matched Sheev in combat, killed Jango, and was played by a badass motherfucker.

underrated

longer than those other niggers

what would happen to him if he turned to the dark side? smelly lubricants?

He would bump into people with a malicious intent

>Furry Jedi

>What do you mean the actor can't come today?
>I know let's make another character that's just the fucking same
Bravo Lucas

haha

Filthy aliens all look the same user.

Just read the wookipedia page on this badass motherfucker

>Skippy immediately sensed the Force in Luke, and persuaded Owen to choose him. Skippy was ecstatic at the undoubtable destiny that lay before him and Luke.
However, R5 soon envisioned that, without Luke, stormtroopers would come and take R2 back to Vader, where he would be destroyed and Leia would be killed, leading to a chain reaction of horror that will include the Rebellion being destroyed, R5's memory being wiped after 3PO refuses to translate his 'rubbish', and Luke dying on Tatooine without ever fulfilling his destiny. R5 knew what he had to do, and suddenly set off a mild explosion inside himself, leading Luke to believe that he had a busted motivator. Skippy then used the Force on 3PO, telling Luke to buy R2 instead. Owen did so, leaving R5 to be destroyed by a stray stormtrooper blast during the later raid, with nobody ever knowing the great deed that R5 had just done.

He truly was a good friend

wtf i love Lucas now
He really is a creative genius.

Pablo-Jill was one of few completely computer-generated characters in the Prequel trilogy. He was one of only three CGI Jedi in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. Because of Pablo-Jill's awkward, bulky form and multi-jointed legs, it was decided that he would look best using computer animation.[1] He was named in a StarWars.com Databank update slightly over a month later. The Databank entry also gave his species and expanded upon his background.[7]
There was originally some confusion between Pablo-Jill and the Ongree member of the Jedi Council seen in Revenge of the Sith, with early Set Diaries naming the other Ongree Pablo-Jill and later Sweitt Concorkill, though he was eventually named Coleman Kcaj. The character was originally meant to be Pablo-Jill, but because the Ongree in Episode III needed a more detailed CGI model, a new character was created, similar to how Eeth Koth became Agen Kolar and Adi Gallia became Stass Allie.[8][9][10] Eventually, Unknown Soldier: The Story of General Grievous—an article by Abel G. Peña appearing in Star Wars Insider 86 in 2006—established that one of the Jedi killed on the Invisible Hand appearing in James Luceno's Labyrinth of Evil was Pablo-Jill.[2] Labyrinth of Evil named Pablo-Jill in an earlier chapter, but did not name the two Jedi killed by Grievous.[5]

This can't be real

Gee man, Skippy sacrificed himself for the sake of the galaxy, show some more respect

Was he a good friend, though?

>Skippy the droid becomes a force ghost
Powerful af

>more than 1 jedi exists

wtf lucas you fucking hack

>hope you step on a lego
faggot redditor

why didn't george add this in the special editions, fucking hack

Why does he wear the mask?

>Pablo
So, actually one galaxy far far away is Mexico?

>Used both sides of the force
I don't remember this line from the movie

Fuck this hurts to read. So, so stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=kDoV7_XV2PE
He didn't fly so good.

>tfw skippy died for this

POTTERY

>he doesn't know the lore
Rotflmaoing @ ur lyfe

>wookipedia names
>half the photos aren't even from the movies
>MS Publisher tier design
>someone spent hours on this
>I'm triggered enough to respond
George Lucas is worth $4 billion
What has my life become?

Fucking JewJew made Skippy's sacrifice obsolete with TFA

dude those were literally replacements, same sit in the council and all

Grevious? ah the android who got beat by JarJar and captured by gungans, yeah, formidable opponent

Why did Vader turn into a skeleton?

>Savage Opress, Anger Kolan and Eeth Koth both die stabbed by lightsaber
>Same race as Maul
>Maul survives being cut in half, falling a bottomless pit, 12 years without medical assistance, 12 years without food, 12 years without pooping or peeing, etc
Makes you think

what's your point
i don't get it
I did it with paint

It's a joke comic

It was Skippy's ghost manipulating the force

Let's not forget

>Savage Opress
I wonder what other names the writers had drafted before they chose that one

>In the in-universe article Droids, Technology and the Force: A Clash of Phenomena, the legend of Skippy the Jedi Droid is mentioned. This means that while this Tales story is not wholly canon, the legend of Skippy does exist.

Villain Antagonist

Evil Man
Bad Guy

That was Vader's goth phase.

>Nasti Dood

Cruel Scoundrel
Heartless Evil

ow the edge

was this old EU or Nu-EU?

Does anyone else here just gosh and golly gee love sand as much as I do? How it feels, how it gets in everything, how it's always in everything you own, the feeling of it blasting against your flesh slowing biting into your tender organic components, scraping raw in a ceaseless wind storm tearing the fragile layers of tissue that all humans have? It's like a best friend who won't pay rent and stop smoking weed on your couch!!!

I think it's a Force vision that Vader has from the new EU

Best Jedi coming thru

George's autistic son, Jett

Are there even comics based on the new EU?

Who reprogrammed K-2S

Yes, they're being done by Marvel now. There's more than a few out already.

Old EU. And thats not Darth maul its a clone of him

It's old-EU. I remember buying this comic pre-Disney. It's set just before ROTJ, some bullshit about Sheev resurrecting Maul to test Vader but it's all fan service.

It's Darth Mauul

So it's Daarth Maul?

O...h shit how did that happen. Was he a droid of particular importance to the Empire or did Vader get wasted one day and decide to revisit his youth and then jettison him in a pod or something?

>Daarth-Mauul-mind

Will we live to see a Daaarth Mauuul in our lifetime?

Quilan Voss

If the animated series keeps their shit up, I wouldn't be surprised.

>those knee-pads
wew is he going roller blading?

Like pottery!

Edgy mofo

>Myself
>CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Force Blading

Loooots, they release like 3-5 per month and it's been like this for 3-4 years