Red Dragon vs Silence of the Lambs

Which do you prefer?

>jurassic world or jurassic park

Manhunter

Manhunter obviously.

IN A GADDA DA VIDA

It should be Manhunter vs The Silence of the Lambs. Red Dragon is ok, but not nearly as good as the others.

Silence.
Everyone does.

Did you mean Red Dragon vs Manhunter?

Manhunter

Brian Cox was the best Hannibal.

Manhunter is garbage.

Silence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hannibal >>>>>> Manhunter >>>>> Red Dragon

>t. tasteless pleb

Manhunter is ultimate pleb filter.

What's with Sup Forums's boner for Manhunter? It's comfy but it has some serious weaknesses. I love 80s soundtracks but it was over the top in campy.
The villain was probably better in Manhunter true. But it's TOO comfy.

I'd say Red Dragon and Manhunter are equal. Edward Norton is too famous to be in it. Anthony Hopkins is best Lecter and Red Dragon is ACTUALLY a thriller as it should be.

>didnt you
>didnt you!

I used to rent VHS tapes at the video store by my house since it was like 5 for 5 bucks and the bros that ran it would always show me cool shit Manhunter after I rented Silence or RD.
Showed me Road Warrior too, damn, I miss those guys. The really fat dude died and the store closed down.

Damn, I didn't expect these feels today. This was like 15 years ago..

Red Dragon was shit mate

is manhunter actually good or are you guys contrarian?

Call me contrarian all you want, I fucking liked it more than the Brett Ratner shit.

Its shit mate.

Silence of the Lambs would be perfect if not for that ridiculous escape scene.

I watched it before Sup Forums even existed, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm being contrarian here about. Hopkins was okay as Hannibal, but almost cartoonish. The TV show one is full blown homosex, and I really got tired of that shit just a few episodes into it, while the latter seasons were almost unwatchable because of it. I got nothing against the actor, it's just the way he portrayed Hannibal that I disagree with.

It's boring but Red Dragon is too intense.

>not mads

That's the best part. Great music too

I don't like forced gayshit. The TV show was all about homolust that was pretty much nonexistent in the books.

I feel like he's about to call me a cocksucker

Silence of the Lambs is clearly, objectively superior, but Red Dragon is pretty underrated. Ralph Fiennes is excellent.

Manhunter is 80's schlock starring the king of 80's schlock.

Agreeing 100% about Manhunter. It's one of the meh movies of the 80s. Should be forgotten, unless you watch it for the campy value.

fucking contrarions...

I don't contract for the sake of contradicting. I actually found Manhunter quite boring. It's not actually bad and I can see alot of good in it. But Red Dragon is probably better

They're right though, sometimes it's necessary to reevaluate things, you can't just take contemporary criticism as red forever

Nah, it's silly, the entire logistic of the scene is bad, cartoon-tier security.

Manhunter, I really like its aesthetics, Red Dragon and The Silence were okay but not memorable at all (I only remember the Ray Liotta's final scene) and the show was gay meme and criminal procedure crap.

I mean, you are probably right about it being ridiculous and silly but I still like it. It's just a scene I love for multiple reasons.

>Silence isn't memorable
Maybe you have to watch it first. That might help your 'memory' of it.

Ray Liotta isn't in either of them, dipshit. He's in 'Hannibal'

Maybe, I don't even remember the last time I've watched it.

Ive only seen Silence, and part of another one where he's eating a brain(dunno which movie)

which one should I watch next?

Red Dragon is a better book but the movie is Mann in his 80's Miami Vice era and, as such, made the movie into a badly cast neon/synth shitshow. Lambs is a lesser book but Demme's movie is a masterpiece of modern gothic Horror!!!FACT!!!

Oh yeah, really. No need to insult me though.

fair enough

>dipshit
woah dude, was that really necessary?
You already corrected him and dropped him some knowledge, that's a heavier load than a word could ever be.

Silence is the best and that's really enough. Hannibal the brain one... It's ok.

Red Dragon is worse than that but has some good stuff. Honestly, READ Red Dragon. It's a good book.

Manhunter is kino. Red Dragon is just some movie.

Silence > Manhunter + Red Dragon + Hannibal

Silence isn't memorable?

It has some of the most memorable scenes and quotes of probably any movie ever.

Hannibal the show trumps all

>Red Dragon is a better book but the movie is Mann in his 80's Miami Vice era and, as such, made the movie into a badly cast neon/synth shitshow.

That sounds great though

It sure is amusing and visually pleasing to watch if you are into neo-80's shit like drive and hotline miami

Better than Red Dragon except the ending, no match to SOTL

Too much homolust

Piss off, memelord. That show was a cartoon.