archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78246664/#78248200
imdb.com/event/ev0000143/
youtube.com/watch?v=27hEMKj8MKo
youtube.com/watch?v=p3FvKLa3uC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing ive already seen every great film that exists
its cool they did it tho
also
>The server is overloaded at the moment. Try again later.
wow not so cool they did it

My experience of the freeleech thus far.

Getting a lot of seeding done though, which is nice ... I guess.

Nothing really.

All their best shit got released to the public trackers

Site is good. Tracker is ass. Freeleech is a pipe dream here, they cannot handle it, even though they are tiny as fuck kek.

Will invites ever come back? I'm on a bunch of rare film trackers but not KG.

They've been giving them out every few weeks

>ive already seen every great film that exists

doubt it

Really? Awesome.

recommend a film you deem great, and if i havent seen it ill kill myself or something

not even memeing

Marie-Louise ou la Permission

Zabicie ciotki (1984)
Moartea domnului Lãzãrescu
Obrazy starého sveta
From the Notebook of...

kek seen all of these
you didn't even see it, you were asking for it on a letterboxd thread iirc

This is fucking me over too.

did you like them?
do you have any recs on obscure amazing films?

Private trackers are such fucking garbage

Le chevalier noir

jej
yes, more love for pictures of the old world and from the notebook

i could give some recs but i think you have probably seen them all, you posted your favorite directors in the /film/ thread right?

you mean this? archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78246664/#78248200

yep
but try me I haven't watched films seriously for 1.5 yrs I have a lot of backlog :)

>obscure
>amazing

user I...

Fragmentos de Alicia

i really wouldn't consider any real obscure film (0 votes on imdb or no imdb page at all)
I guess try Salome (1976) if you haven't seen it

also are you the user that just read books for a year?

>data caps
>shared connection
>tfw eternal pleb
I just want a taste of what's behind there.
On a related note, why is it so common to bring up individual films instead of a director's work itself?

What do you guys use to retrieve your film recs? Camerimage has became the biggest fresh off the tree source of kino for me:
imdb.com/event/ev0000143/

Also do you know any creme de la creme movies featuring sensual and involving open sea vistas?

yeah that also was me
I don't know how to find good movies anymore, I have an infinite backlog and there might be something good in there but the main reason why I got tired about watching film was that I had been watching a streak of really mediocre films
Oh idk if you've seen The beast emerging from the sea, it wasn't a masterpiece but the atmosphere was really nice

I used to use mubi but they ruined the site, I'm waiting to see what Cinemos is about, hopefully it will be good for recs

youtube.com/watch?v=27hEMKj8MKo
youtube.com/watch?v=p3FvKLa3uC4

I downloaded and watched "Elehiya sa dumalaw mula sa himagsikan" by Lav Diaz (that's his lesser known and shorter work, ripped from Mubi; two more rare Diazes are coming to Mubi in the next few months).

The movie was okay. It's a mood piece with very little dialogue (that's not typical for Diaz). It is nice visually, but nothing groundbreaking.

ok i havent seen that one, im downloading it rn
what were your favorite discoveries of your only reading period? and what do you normally read?

Last year I've been reading a lot of Austrian literature for some reason, I really enjoyed Thomas Bernhard, Konrad Bayer and Georg Trakl. For 2017 I want to read more non-fiction and Zettel's Traum

A free leech? In this economy??