Why haven't you watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

Why haven't you watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

>better story
>characters
>character development
>more content

It's objectively better than any of the movies.

my Autism levels are too low.

>better story

saber_helicopter.webm

>6 seasons, and hundreds of hours
of a show has a better and more fleshed out story, better character development than the 3 prequel films these characters stem from AND more content than the then 6 film franchise it spins off from.

I like the clone wars. I do. But this post is pretty dismal.

because id rather play a video game than watch a really shitty cgi cartoon

That's rebels

>tfw ventress will never sit on my face while insulting me

because i'm above the age of 12

Because the characters are terrible and the show itself is boring and set in the least interesting part of the star wars canon
Also muh space indian is a bad character and i do not understand why people like her

Because I've already watched the cartoon clone wars, which is not only better, but actually fits in between ep 2 and 3

she has no ass

>better story
FUCK NO, maybe some chapters are good like those one with that 4 arms jedi. But other chapters are god dammit horrible, like that one when Jar Jar wear a jedi rope and the separatists think he is a jedi.

Because it's written for kids to an even greater extent than the movies. You simply cannot be an adult and enjoy this shit

It's somewhat better than the prequels and probably TFA. It doesn't touch the originals.

It does a lot of stupid things with the story.

the cool thing about having a gf is they will dress up as literally anything if you ask them

mine is dressing up like lillie from pokemon tonight

Because the animation looks like shit. Sorry bud

Spotted the guy who didn't watch this show

>cartoon
It's 3D animation.

But you're still too young to have dedication to a franchise as large as Star Wars.

are they?

It's in Rebels like the other user said. And it's still canon.

I thought this was a children's show

I have. I liked it a lot. Now, that being said, there is still plenty of really shitty episodes, but overall the series as a whole is great. It really helps smooth out Anakin's character and introduces some pretty good ones, too. Yeah, yeah, it's slightly aimed towards children, but it's not like any of the Star Wars films were trying to pander to adults only, anyways. The entire concept is childish at heart, so anyone who complains about the animated canon clearly thinks too highly of themselves.

THHHHHHIIIICCCCC

Because clones are cool and it shows a lot of clones doing war things.

The animation used in Playstation 2 games were about equal to this. They are still considered great classics though. There are plenty of games that are better than their Playstation originals, like Final Fantasy X.

>it doesn't touch the originals
I agree if it's all three of the originals considered together, but that's difficult with most classic franchises.

Definitely one of my top reasons for liking this show. A lot of clones sacrificed their lives for the Grand Army of the Republic, many of which have more depth than any characters in the prequels or newer movies.

It takes an adult's mind to truly comprehend everything (considering it's a large series).

I don't think TCW touches any of them as individual movies, not even RotJ despite its myriad problems.

I don't think TCW rises above being decent action cartoon fare, despite its enormous budget. The episodes focusing on self-contained stuff like the clone episodes are solid, but the show falls apart when it tries to contribute anything to the greater story.