When can we do a second holocaust and this time permanently get rid all the Jews

When can we do a second holocaust and this time permanently get rid all the Jews

Unless it's going to be a pure kino, then never you massive fucking pleb. Tarantino is that way!

No, we're lumping Tarantino in with the jews and we're gonna kill him too.

i suspect very soon

No, muslims are next.

>most intelligent and industrious among whites
inb4 """white"""
>hate them because of Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories instead of shoahing mudslimes
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

Who said anything about a movie?

You're first.

>He still hasn't realized that Muslims are just a weapon being wielded by the invisible Jewish hand.
Muslims are just a common cold. Jews are the HIV that allows the cold to kill us

that would be nice

>Come on Sup Forums
>Talk shit
>Die alone
>48ft long footbastard

The oppression of the white man will never return!

You have lost!

This. Fundamentalist Islam aka wahhabism is a Jewish invention. House of Saud are Jewish, they spend billions on European mosques.

More people die from common cold than from HIV.

HIV is just a meme. user is right, muslims are next, considering all the shit going down in Europe.

You will never be able to disprove God, because he is invisible.

Muslims breed like rabbits, there's 2 billion of them, you'll never get them all. Jews are only like 15 million

No

>Muslims breed like rabbits, there's 2 billion of them, you'll never get them all.

Are you subduing my german friend, did Ahmed already took over your mom and sis with his clean cut kebab cock?

>second
When was the first

Then get the fuck out of this board.

Delete this post right now!

There are more Christians than Muslims.

Fun fact: 95% of the exterminated Jews lived in the Eastern European shitholes and their deaths were completely unjustified even by the standarts of Nazi ideology.

You did well, our european slaves.

>jews controll muslims
no

they control some leaders but not the masses

>this exhausts the Sup Forums brain

Soon my friend, very soon.