I have no words. Seriously. I actually have none

I have no words. Seriously. I actually have none.

Okay, maybe I have a few. Let me ponder them for a second so you can understand me clearly...

Finally. What

THE
ACTUAL
FUCK
IS THIS ABSOLUTELY RANCID, UNIMAGINATIVE, UNCREATIVE, UTTERLY INCOHERENT, DEPRAVED EXCUSE FOR A SONG? ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME!? THIS IS WHAT PASSES FOR MUSIC NOWADAYS?!

It's as juvenile as an ant eating its own legs. The samples he employs don't even mesh together nor form some sort of coherent melody. It's like he just jammed a cannon with Russian Swiss army knives, a shovel stained with blood, and tampons wrapped into defecated diapers, and tried to shoot it inside the crater of a giant. Utterly ridiculous, random and nonsensical. Kanye couldn't even transition the melodies together; it's just "jabbled" and sharp like a flail crashing into a chalkboard coveted with salt. His lyrics, banal as always, foretell the perils of unrequited love with all the poetic flair of a Down Syndrome patient. Slurring inside his saliva, he waits for his mind to catch up, but by that time, it's too late.

Because the other sample comes again and fucks up this song permanently.

0/10. I can't believe it. This is objectively a 0/10. The absolute worst, most putrid, pathetic, abhorrent, virulent, redundant and most terrible song of all time. It confirms everything I've said about Kanye. His music is garbage.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78351975/#78352466

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5NiHJuBhqA
youtu.be/oOLsvptqiiw
38north.org/
rhizzone.net/articles/songbullshit/
liberationnews.org/my-trip-to-north-korea-13-misconceptions-corrected/
vngiapaganda.wordpress.com/pro-dprk-propaganda/
theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not reading that

I mean, it’s a rapper, what did you expect besides awful music?

>implying

local user spergs the fuck out about a 5 year old song

checkem

>The samples he employs don't even mesh together nor form some sort of coherent melody
He literally loops one section from the sample song, and raps over it, there is no "mesh together". He's not chopping up samples at all, it's a basic loop

It’s still a good vid to pull up when you’re drunk/high looking for a laugh. That one part towards the end where you think the song is mercifully about to end, then JEROMES IN THE HOUSE SHUT YO MOUTH. Classic.

>not liking Bound 2

get out pleb. you are not welcome.

There were two samples of soul songs he employed from the video, each in a different key, BPM, and with different moods. These moods completely clash and fail to deliver on anything important or meaningful. Not only that, but the beat roams like a ghost whispering his sentiments. Where the fuck is it? You can't hear it. WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! YOU CAN'T HEAR IT!!

take these

Go home normie.
This was yeezy’s magnum opus

Lol why are you so mad

>not liking a failed attempt to feign experimentation with simplistic, amateur composition
Fucking SoundCloud rappers have more merit than this. Even still, they're all atrocious. Listen to good music like these. Pics related entangle the listener's ears as if they were riding a phantom's tail to the inséparable twin Clydes of Jarnelia, the pendants that scar sanctuaries into caves. Lilac fairies prosper to defeat your existence with mawkish orbs.

The W is not a typo. It's a lie you wish could be the truth. It's always been there.

Kanye West is for normies, you platitudinous cretin. You're boring and unimaginative like the rest of the cephalopods and stalfoses that lurk in this dungeon.

Bailicnedreaquk.

That's my insult to you. It means every single bad word in the known universe combined.

The same people who enjoy this think RHCP is g_____e.

You must have watched a lot of rick and morty

I actually haven't watched a single episode of that show. Is it really as Reddit as people say it is?

Vumpire. If you do not sacrifice your soul to this thread, I will suck your blood.

It kinda is m8. I watched the first 2 episode when they came out. I don't really like adult cartoons so it didn't clicked. Then it became a pop culture land mark, the fan and all the corporate sponsoring kind of threw me off. The shows tries to be too clever, but it's pretty banal.
It's from the same creator of Community, another imho reddit show.
If you want some real edgelord comedy but funny you should check out review both the American and Australian version. The Australian version makes It's always sunny in philadelphia look like happy days. The American version is more on the line of dark cringe comedy. If you like that stuff check out peep show.

The american and australian version of a show called Review.
I'm such a fucking retard that I didn't even put the title of the show

>i dont like hip-hop therefor it is absolute garbage. How can you like this ugghhh

Definitely not one of Kanyes high points but it must require some sort of autism to have a rap song make you feel this bad.

k

The first season’s pretty good but the rest of it sucks.

okay but what is the title of the show you idiot

More like autism to actually enjoy this drivel.

Maybe I might check that out. Could you say it's on the same level of quality as Bojack Horseman, or is it not comparable?

I bet you use ma'am unironically.

What did he mean by this?

I unironically agree this, why do people call this experimental? Its not very experimental at all

No. But I am secretly a personality type you might hate me for...

It is experimental in the mainstream rap vaccum.

muh polyrhythms and microns!! musique conretetetete dude!

I'm not actually trying to be mean towards you as a person so i doubt it. I just really encourage you to look into other projects by Kanye and then reconcidering your opinion on him. I've noticed most of my friends who are more deeply interested in music and know more of it like 808's and Heartbreak the most so maybe give that a shot.

I only like bound 2 because it spawned this video youtube.com/watch?v=i5NiHJuBhqA

I suppose but I'm still not very impressed by it
Quit being a faggot

Review. It's called Review
What? Rick and morty or Review?
Rick and morty is an immature and poor man's version of bojack horseman. Review is incomparable.

anyone else remember this vid getting a sticky?

>Quit being a faggot
Meant for

>reddit spacing

are you the "RHCP isn't pop rock" guy because you type exactly like him

Why are you referring to me in the third person when you could have easily asked me? I still exist, wood browner.

Understandable assuming youve heard music that is a lot more experimental before kanyes efforts. If you were someone who only listens to music thats hugely popular it might be a different story.

I'm sorry what

Honestly I think that james franco and fat fuck seth are the most unfunny duo in the mainstream media ever. Seriously un fucking funny. Seth ruined the 4th season of arrested development for me. James franco cashed on the room without respect for his fellow artist. Also both are pieces of shit for that fucking movie The Interview. Think if russians made movie like that with obama, trump or whatever fucking animal is bombing schools in the middle east right now

Ha! Bow down to your master.

are you seriously mad at them for making a moving shitting on Kim Jong-Un lmao

Shut the fuck up. Literally every single classic Sup Forums post utilized spacing as laborious as my OP. Read pic related, unless you're too busy eating that disgusting chicken.

Too late for me. I grew up with him. My brothers played his music constantly when I was young, during the College Dropout/Late Registration era. I remember hearing Heartless, Love Lockdown and Stronger constantly. MBDTF was when I had enough of his blurs. I shattered the ropes invisible to the naked eye and strangled him with the pieces. Read the link in the OP.

Rick and Morty. I might check out Review, though.

here son

I will admit i'm pretty sensible when it comes to north korea. All i'm saying is that if anyone else in the world made a comedy about two fucks killing the US president I'd be called terrorism. Seriously, think if russian did the same.
And I'm not mad at them only for that. I think their referential, raunchy style of comedy is unfunny after a while. Seth has such a punchable face. He is like the fat, funny, chill stoner guy. Except he's not funny and probably smells like doritos

how many calories in this word salad

I agree the general idea of the movie was in bad taste. Maybe youre feeling it just a tad stronger tho.

this song doesn't sound like the rest of the album at all listen to the rest

I have listened to it, its not exceptional

You're intelligent, like me.

>those dislikes
I kind of miss the days when everyone hated Kanye.

Wasn't he always hated? I thought only people started to like his music after MBDTF, then leaned back into hatred.

Saving my post from oblivion.

the fact that it's been 5 years and people STILL don't get the point of bound 2 as both a song in the context of yeezus/in video format is fascinating. even the all day/I feel like that video (which imo is much more effective) has already been analyzed well and appreciated by many (aka the people who have actually seen it). bound 2 on the other hand is still seen as a disaster in the public eye, and it's just crazy that people haven't caught on to its purpose

uh huh, honey ;)

The juxtaposition of the two samples is pretty obviously purposeful

JEROME'S IN THE HOUSE
SHUT YA MOUTH

Enlighten me on what makes such an awful song so good in your ears.

I wish you could shut yours, moron.

I think the idea is that it's supposed to come across as a distorted, depraved take on his early sound. Problem is that it's like a joke with no punchline and it ends up just sounding like a bastardization of his early sound. What's supposed to come across as abrasive and challenging simply comes across as amateurish and tasteless, the sample loops in particular sounding more like Kanye did it drunk off his ass rather than on purpose. I don't like Yeezus in general but I'll readily say that Bound 2 is the worst song on it, bar none. Funnily enough I think much more highly of its tonal inverse, On Sight. In fact, I think that song's the only time Yeezus actually lives up to its ambition.

+1

Now this is a good post

I reckon Jeremy would browse Sup Forums

Yeezy militia's in the house, watch your mouth

OP's either a Troll or the biggest Idiot ive seen on here in quite some time.

It's that "RHCP is not pop rock" retard, the style of a high schooler who just discovered what a theseaurus is always gives him away.

dubz lol

It's literally the only good Kanye song.

Kanye West has no good songs.

I enjoyed this post

Not bait, idiot. This song is actually terrible.

Except this one.

No.

I've alwats liked this song.

took you a while but it was worth it

>/r/iamverysmart

I don't even have a Reddit account, ignoramus. What an idiotic post.

>kanye west
>rap
>uninspired
and you're just sitting here expecting more from this bullshit genre

>ignoramus

>Hold My Liquor
>I'm In It
>Blood on the Leaves
>Guilt Trip

This block of 4 tracks is the apex of Kanye's career. Prove me wrong.

checked but youre objectively wrong. it's MBDTF

bound 2 is his best song and the video is fantastic

this

rap is for the mentally feeble

>THIS IS WHAT PASSES FOR MUSIC NOWADAYS

>5 years ago
>nowadays

You know what I meant. Modern music. 5 years ago is still pretty modern, albeit a few innovations.

I agree that the duo is shit but i mean lol its kim jong un

You're in on it, too. You're all in on it. Trying to mentally exclude me from your pack with your herd mentality. I see your game. And I will never play it. Get away from me. I'm not weak anymore. I'm not letting you survive. I will do it. Watch me.

1. It's Kim Jong Un, a brutal sociopath of a dictator that world almost universally despises
2. North Korea (the state itself, not a private North Korean film company) regularly puts out propaganda videos where they're committing all kinds of acts of terror against the west, so what right do they have to complain?
youtu.be/oOLsvptqiiw

RHCP > Kanye West

it is your fucking fault if you cant put some effort to find some good rap music, now if you dont have the time to do that dont make an opinion on all of rap music based on popular shitty rap music
get lost go hear your sofisticated playlist on spotify with the "real music"

>a brutal sociopath of a dictator
Proof? You know that you can't throw the word dictatorship around like this? There are elections and there is a democratic government. Kim jong un and the rest of his family are loved by the people that's why party officials, out of respect for what the name of the family means for korean history, always vote them as rappresentatives.
>that world almost universally despises
So they do with assad, so they did with the lion of tripoli, so they did with saddam. Pinochet was loved tho, the real brutal regimes of South korea were loved, batista in cuba was loved. What all these have in common? All the despised leaders fighted again American imperialism, all the good one were puppets.
>North Korea (the state itself, not a private North Korean film company) regularly puts out propaganda videos where they're committing all kinds of acts of terror against the west, so what right do they have to complain?
Remeber that they were invaded by 17 countries. Propaganda is part of every state. You despise north korea because they teached you to despise it. On the contrary north korea never teached hate against workers of the west, only against their governments that sanctioned them, invaded, muddied their name with stupid propaganda (Kim kill his uncles with dogs ecc.) and are trying to wage a war against them. How many countries did north korea invade or did political intervention on?
Somehow North Korea are supposed to be the bad guys.
They choose to fight instead of being an American puppet, they are still paying the price, but they are still there. Honorable. And if america will ever invade them again they will meet death in their mountains like in 50's.

That said I don't blame you for falling at the feet of american propaganda
Here are some sites where you can see how evil north korea really is:
This one is an american indipendent think tank, so you know it's unbiased
38north.org/
There also have been misconceptions in claiming that the DPRK entertains a social caste system fueled with racism and nationalism. The claims of the western authors, who never even been to North Korea and base their assumptions on hearsay, are debunked here:
rhizzone.net/articles/songbullshit/
liberationnews.org/my-trip-to-north-korea-13-misconceptions-corrected/
Also, accumulated DPRK counter-narrative:
vngiapaganda.wordpress.com/pro-dprk-propaganda/
North Koreas economy growing steadily:
theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/

Why do yall always go directly from "maybe north korea is sometimes misrepresented in western media" to "hereditary dictatorships are always good as long as the oppose america" right away

Kim Jong-Un is the Kanye West of music. How does it feel knowing you enjoy the audio equivalent of narcissistic dictatorship? Does it feel good?

:)