Star Wars Episode VII - Deleted Scene Chewbacca ripping off Unkar Plutt's arm (2017)

Star Wars Episode VII - Deleted Scene Chewbacca ripping off Unkar Plutt's arm (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFrY8NFfAQ&feature=youtu.be
Thoughts?

oh boy, the Damsel in Distress trope. I'm glad they had the mind to cut it but still disappointed they even filmed it. Problematic

Take long anough for some wookie arm rip on SW

But of course they remove the acene

>literally the only scene in the entire movie in where she doesn't save herself
>deleted
Woah

>shows his severed arm being thrown
>doesn't actually show it getting ripped off
Fuck Disney. Also I thought that alien was practical effects.

>member the cantina scene ?
>member chewbacca?

Probmembermatic

>implying she couldn't totally destroy that faggot
Why the fuck was he on that planet anyways? The fact that this scene exists at all in some way shows how fucking terrible this franchise is being handled with its new masters.

Makes sense they'd delete it. Can't show Rey being helped by someone. She's a strong independent woman who don't need no wookie.

She made quick work of random niggers on Not-Tattoine. Why would this fat fag be any trouble? It isn't like she relies on him anymore.

Chewbacca was the best part of TFA and it's a shame that this scene didn't make it in. And it was weird that that "Unkar Plutt" guy suddenly disappeared from the movie when it seemed like he wanted Rey back.

I think it's more because it's pointless scene

It is genuis, just like the rest of star wars episode vji

>Chewbacca was the best part of TFA
What? He had like 3 scenes. Didn't even get hugged by Luke's sister even though for DECADES it's been said how fucked up it is that the animal didn't get a medal

It's mostly because of the post-Han death scene where he gets pissed the fuck off. Out of all the returning cast he unironically gave the best performance.

All the deleted scenes from TFA are completely unecessary filler and not keeping them in the final cut was a good move.

Only lorefanbois cry for these scenes.

Unkar Putt literally did nothing wrong

>gets his ship stolen from him
>says a couple of mean things
>has a gun drawn on him
>gets his arm ripped off

I hate TFA for skipping over all the interesting shit AND being a rehash but I gotta still give credit to Adam Driver. Chewbacca sucks and Peter Mayhew is a chump who can easily be replaced.

needs more blood

Hola Reddito!

Why did he call chewie a half wookie? Did anyone else hear that?

I thought it was weird that there were no arm sever ings, shame they cut the only one.

He was pointing out Chewie's injured left arm; since he only had one fully functional arm, he was "half a wookie"

O I C

Wow, even the deleted scenes are a straight rip off from ANH.

Jesus christ, "Unkar Plutt's" CGI effects look about as bad as the ones from the star wars 1997 special edition.

It wasn't finished because the scene was discarded.
The CGI from his scenes on Tat--I mean Jakku was decent.

shit bait

Whoa! Now I don't understand why the concern about the droid attack on the wookies.

>Why the fuck was he on that planet anyways?

this. Rogue one had the same fucking problem

>guys from ANH mos eisley at jedha despite jedha city being blown up not long after
>R2 and C3PO at the rebel base when they should have been with the fleet

etc.

That was awful

Hold the fuck up.
they were totally in that scene when the rebel fleet was being deployed from Yavin.
You got a point here.

I was wondering why JJ missed that plot detail for his not-remake, he got all the other ones

This is retarded. All Chewbacca knows is that some dude grabbed Rey, sure he deserved to get crippled now.
Reminds me of that scene in Man of Steel, where man of murder destroy's a working man's truck because he slapped some waitress' butt

>btfo hundreds of Stromtroopers and Kylo Ren
>gets effortlessly disarmed by a fat droid salesman

>entirety of The First Order struggles to track Rey down
>fat droid salesman is able to do it sooner

Didn't she fucking steal his ship? Why is she so cocky?

He's the Tom Bombadil of star wars
Chewie is secretly God

C3P0 and R2 were on Yavin when Rogue One left.
The fleet didn't leave until later.

bump

Fuck off newfag

Peter Mayhew can't walk that well anymore. As far as I know he only played Chewie sitting down and they got some other guy to play him standing up or doing anything important.

>plays out like the Cantina scene, arms coming off and all. With Fin as Han Solo, Rey as Luke, and Chewie as Obi-Wan.
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Probably tracking down the Falcon

It was hit IIRC

shut the fuck up

>Chewbacca sucks

This is some meme magic, I tell ya!