Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynu8SqWAFqM
youtube.com/watch?v=xleCGUvozKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a picture of your ass OP?

i want to put my dick in those tiny holes

>your hand if you fap

Depends where, and stay away from big cities there shitholes

can i pet a honking geese if i visit canada? do they trust humans?

Is montreal worth seeing? It's the closest canadian city to me and I'm thinking about going maybe this upcoming winter. I was going to go this summer but my passport hasn't gone through yet.

He's lying

T.toronto

it would be extremely painful

youtube.com/watch?v=ynu8SqWAFqM

you don't need a passport if you're a nigger they'll just let you in and give you free money if you feel drumpf is endangering you

is it possible to obtain a green card in canada for full time prepping the bull?

That's not skin. That's just some shit on top of the guys hand and he made the holes with a stick or pen.

Canada used to be a nice place to visit. Now it is a hive of chinks and poos and muds and closeted marxists. Avoid.

I feel bad for you

Retard. Try living here.

As if we don't have the same situation times ten. We just had hordes of leftists tear down a robert e lee statue.

>Retard. Try living here.
See my flag you fucking idiot.

There are none of those in Canada.

Notes your sarcasm. Where do you live fellow Canuck?

New Brunswick, you?

Ah, you are lucky. The diversity brigade hasn't yet arrived in NB. I live in Waterloo Ontario.

Well, to be fair. That situation got highly out of control. That went from a civil vote in a town hall meeting to have the statue relocated. But things went way out of hand.

I'm a Virginian btw

>yet
The area has been predominantly white for over 300 years with no real signs of changing.

I don't know why they didn't put it in a museum. Tearing it down and letting it crumble on the ground seemed like a pretty wasteful/shameful thing to do, and will sure rile more people up.

Be vigilant. My area was predominantly white and then like a flash it wasn't. It only took a few years.

maybe move to new brunswick.

>Tearing it down and letting it crumble on the ground seemed like a pretty wasteful/shameful thing to do

Where did you read this? Because that's not what's happening to it, it got moved to a civil war memorial battlefield

Oh. I just saw a video where it got torn down and it looked like the statue crumbled apart on the ground.

Post video because I'm not aware of this

youtube.com/watch?v=xleCGUvozKg
Just looked it up. Idk maybe the statue is fine? Look at these savages kicking it and shit too.

Yeah sure.

St. Catharines is alright

Oh well that's not Charlottesville, VA

yeah just realized. someone sent it to me a while back and I just figured it was. hopefully the one in charlottesville isn't toppled like that.

What up Taytay

The city was suppose to remove the one in Charlottesville. Not random people. It was scheduled to be relocated to a civil war battlefield. Which honestly doesn't seem like a big deal. Just shit got really out of hand

Come visit me in Kingston
Hurry though only two weeks until student pricks flood the city again

trypophobia