Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

zodiackiller.com/SuspectGaikowski.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe

He wasn't the Zodiac. And if he was I wouldn't tell you guys.

Who was Rick Marshall? Did Arthur work with Vaughn? Was he the other person in the house?

Probably, yes.

P.S. Zodiac is best Lynch film, easily.

>Zodiac
>Lynch
user, you've got directors mixed up. Really embarrassing if you ask me, and if I were you, I'd delete my post.

>Lynch

Who was the most competent killer?

WHAAAAAMMY

Pottery

>mfw Graysmith was the real killer all along

>zodiac movie: goes out of its way to show you the killer
>people ask who the killer was
>same thing with memories of murder
J U S T

>make a 3+ hour '''''thriller'''''
>literally ONE scene with any resemblance of tension
BRAVO FINCHER

The movie didn't tell us who was the murderer. I don't know buddy, but i wouldn't go out of my way to tell lies like that around those parts.

He did it. The police just didn't have enough to charge him.

>he didn't understand either movie

Yes because the genre label applied to the movie by plebs is what Fincher should try to live up to.

Zodiac is Fincher's best movie by a long shot. Most of his stuff is pretty weak but somehow Zodiac is a masterpiece.

No. Richard Gaikowski did.

zodiackiller.com/SuspectGaikowski.html

Are you joking? This movie is riveting.

In real life, yes.
The only thing that cleared him was DNA testing saliva on an envelope or some shit. He was not dumb enough to leave evidence like that, he knew back then investigators could find out a suspects blood type it was only a matter of time before DNA testing would become more advanced.

Hamdwriting analysis btfo

Didn't Vaughn write the letters? There had to be at least two people.

He's obviously talking about famed director David Lyncher, who directed classics like Eraser Girl, The Curious Case of Blue Velvet Button, and my personal favorite: Fight Club Walk with Me

>No Mulholland Network

pleb

He didn't match the description at all, the description was slender white male with a military haircut and glasses, I think lee was just a creep that liked fucking with people.

Why are the colors so fucking bright in ur pic? You took that from a VHS?

He is such a great actor

Those aerial shots made me nut.

Memories of Murder is better.

Should I read Greysmith's book?

Ok that's it I'm rewatching it.

in terms of originality, the Zodiac. He left puzzles and clues to be solved, toying with the press and police and getting different kills
MoM killer was just a rapist/strangler who wasnt caught because of early police incompetence

It's all CGI though.