strong independent sister-in-law desu

The age range of Sup Forums in a nutshell

>thirtysomethings
>"mommy"
this has to stop

Are you Implying she's thirty? Because she's 42

LMAO go away grandpa this is a mommy thread

this mommy shit is pathetic.

If my wife doesn't looks at least half as good as this when we hit 42 I'm fucking killing myself

>having a child at 50
enjoy your autism

M-MOMMY, GIB M-MILKIES

The Mommy Cinematic Universe so far

Chastain - loving mommy who misses her recently passed husband very much (who you look a lot like)
BDH - supportive aunty who helps you and mommy in any way imaginable
Hendricks - friendly neighbor who invites you over for cookies when her abusive husband is away
Adams - strict teacher that knows your tragic home situation and frequently asks you stay afternoons for special sessions
Blunt - hardcore gym coach who protects you from schoolyard bulliers by inviniting you too her office frequenltly
Biel - twofaced babysitter that watches you when mommy goes out; sweet and kind when mommy is around but shows her true colors when youre alone together
Vergara - mommys hip and trendy best friend that you often spend time and play fun games with
Beckinsale - mommys no-nonsense work rival/frienemy invited over to discuss business on occasion and goes after you to get back at your mommy
Eva - mommys and auntys strange cousin that inherits grandpapas decrepit old house in town and meets you for the first time at his funeral -- grows very fond of you
Cotillard - your talented foreign tutor mommy hires to stay up with you late nights and push you through school
Theron - the reserved child psychiatrist youre taken to due to your constant sexual abuse
Evangeline - the local preacher that you often visit for some spiritual guidance when you are especially pent up
Atwell - stressed-out accountant your mommy hires to help her affairs whose serious personality comes down as she befriends you intimately
Farmiga - local shopkeeper that runs a tidy store with her much younger sisters and who frequently has you running errands for her in exchange for delicious rewards
Gemma - wealthy reckless woman treated like royalty in your small town who takes a liking to you as a plaything
Tomei - mommys yoga instructor who invites you to stretch with her
Gugino - local librarian who you strike up a fulfilling friendship with in your shared solace

Women can be mommies at 30. Even at 20. Hell they can have children at fucking 15.

>having children after your early 30's

When is she doing a "Hand Expression" youtube video?

Can this meme just die already? It's almost as bad as the "BRAAAAAAP" garbage.

that would make a good ecchi anime

>user are you ready for your workout with mommy?

my mommy is /fit/ too

mommmy!! i have a stiffy!!

BRAAAAP is a shit tier re.ddit meme

"Mommy" is Kino tier

>wut is hand expression
>jewtube search it
>mfw

In italy and sweden the african immigrants are breeding girls as young as 11.

>preteen breeding
>in a first world country like Italy

Lmao

Maternal incest is literally the worst fetish besides feet.

is this legal?

>he doesnt know what age girls hit puberty.

It was in the news not long ago. An illegal african refugee stayed at a familys house in italy and he impregnates their daughter.

hmm what a tragedy

*unzips trousers*