That it Sup Forums you've gone too far this time

That it Sup Forums you've gone too far this time.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/20/eddie-lacy-regrets-weight-clause/

>this is an "athlete" in yurope

If packers fans were smart(they're not I mean what do you expect from Wisconsin?) they would have held up a McDonald's bag in the stands behind the end zone and I guarantee this fat fuck would have rushed for 2000+.

>McDonald's
>not china food

How do you expect any player not to get fat in fucking green bay wisconsin of all places?

>WAHHHH PEOPLE THINK I'M FAT
>*eats hotdog on sidelines of a game*

>The problem for Lacy is that, each time his weight is mentioned (positively or negatively), social media responds with insults and memes and photoshopped images.

What? I thought this only happened to women

Its a thyroid issue, dick.

If you're job becomes losing weight to say on a sports team, I imagine that's inviting some bad juju from the internet.

forgot picture

Dude that's so hilarious cause like, he would eat it! Haha dude nice

>Close to $400k in bonus for weight measurements
>only have to make incremental weigh ins
>also already engaging in physical activity daily
jesus fuck I don't care what endocrine gland is fucked up in your body I would take that deal and post every shit I take on social media for that money

What the fuck how can a pro sportsman who lifts hundreds of pounds on the gym and gets paid to collide like a fucking rocket with other giants be so thin skinned that mean comments on social media bother him?

>trying to use the katrina storyline
nfl already used that up forcing a memey saints owl on the world, try again lardass

you make dozens of thousands of dollars per yard rushed, you can afford better food now

>Lacy was a healthy scratch on Sunday

lol I told you Seafags this fucking cunt just can't stop eating

Also, how can he not lose weight? I get random people being fat, but how the fuck can you get paid to be a professional athlete, something people rip and tear to be and never make it, and not manage to lose some fucking weight.

Just the everyday practice and training to keep being a halfback in the fucking NFL should be enough to keep him in shape. I can only imagine how much he stuffs himself if even that is not enough.

>Get paid to literally be fit and run
>Can't stop eating for a few years to make millions

These are people who have been alphas their entire lives and have been put on a pedestal since highschool. These are the type of person who buckles under peer pressure the most once they face adversity.

In his defense, it doesn't seem to be about the money for him.
He could have bought 100000000000 acres of land in shithole Louisiana and lived the rest of his life eating the food he loves (for 3 years until diabetic comadeath) with just his first paycheck from green bay

Honestly Lacy must be a faggot if he really gets mad at that. Even if he's fat for an NFL running back he is in better shape that most everyone else, makes a bunch of money and probably has a huge dick.

He gets a 400k bonus for being a manageable weight

This stupid worthless fat nigger could go to any fucking university in the region, offer a junior nutrition student or something an 80k internship to prepare all of his meals for him.
The kids would fucking fight over it.

Lacy would never have to worry about cooking or even things like macronutrients.

What a worthless sack of shit.

It really is just one in a million genes. Hard work my fucking ass.

so he's mad not because of the weight limit but because it's public?

newsflash faggot, you're an athlete (technically). The entire NFL fanbase is only interested in your physical attributes, we don't give a shit about your mental acuity or who you are as a person. You have to maintain a reasonable weight in order to verify your worth to the team, that was always public, that has nothing to do with the contract clause.

sneed

Dude could avoid it all but just converting to a lineman
Now that I think about it, has that ever been done? An offensive skill player turned lineman? (minus the 1900s when it was probably commonplace)

I can see it already. 20 years from now. No dumb people, no fat people, no weird people, no unathletic people , no ugly people.

Everyone will just be an autistic, add, leg disabled, beauty impaired, thyroid problem person.

He needs someone on his hip to stop him from making bad choices. He's going to die at 35 like Pablo Sandoval if he doesn't get it together.

>body shaming

.siht od t'ond syug uoy epoh ylsuoires I

One of the best episodes

>just mentions his dick

I think you're gay

The internet only has bad juju. Social media is a mistake.

Who would win in an eating contest between Eddie Lacy and Pablo Sandoval?

he's shit. at best the seahawks third string RB, and seattle's RB situation is fucked in general. with that said, i don't know why they made the weight requirements public in the first place.

It was a bag of sunflower seeds retard

No it wasn't fat boy. It was a fucking hotdog.

>get paid nearly half a million dollars to eat less
>cry about cyber bullying