How can gang members film themselves with guns on youtube and not get arrested?

How can gang members film themselves with guns on youtube and not get arrested?

If they are the biggest gang in Detroit right now (which they are if you live in or near detroit) they all must have felonies so...

>felon in possession of body armor
>felon in possession of a firearm

If you watch his videos he films himself shooting in neighborhoods as part of his music videos.

This is the "choppa boyz" from detroit

The leader was Dex Osama that got shot at a strip club months ago i think

Why don't the police just take this to the court house? I dont get it....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoqTwwNp7PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_hOoW0U6g_E
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question.

>choppa boyz

Because the police don't give a shit about Detroit anymore.

They just let it burn. They rarely ever arrest anybody. They just let them go.

Why put your life in danger to stop a nigger from killing another nigger? They dont give a shit

ya

All the police in Detroit are niggers too.

because here in america we have due process, and its not worth the time, money, and effort to investigate a bunch of niggers in detroit

they are literally recording their crimes publicly

fuck. wrong pic

youtube.com/watch?v=UoqTwwNp7PQ

him shooting in a apt style building. Yea he's dead but what about the whole gang he films himself with?

Who the fuck cares.
They're an aposematic species.
Wonder why.

>they are the biggest gang in Detroit right now

Detroit can't even afford to keep the street lights running.

What makes you think the corrupt government of a forgotten, cold, mini-nigerian urban helllscape would care?

Already large sections of Detroit have been taken over by farmland and nature; within 50 years there be nothing left but frames of long forgotten ruins patrolled and inhabited by maybe a few tens of thousands of people.

Detroit is a testament to mankind's hubris. It is what happens when you let the love of theory (leftism) overcome reality.

>chriaq media
>uses Fallout 2's Made Man Vault Boy

>It is what happens when you let the love of theory (leftism) overcome reality.
Pretty stupid post.

Detroit fell apart due to white flight. Conservative applied racism and shitty made cars killed Detroit. Let us all learn. Thanks conservatives. You killed a city. Now you want to kill America. You are traitors. You are just like ISIS: You want to hurt America.

That's a rare pepe

can't have white flight without nogs

so what you really mean is nogs and democrats killed detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=_hOoW0U6g_E

Why wouldn't whites flee after niggers burn down the city over an police raid of am illegal speakeasy.

it's because they're African American youths, you vile racist! They dindu nuffins, just tryin' to graduate and accept dat scholarship money. He beez a promisin' aflete an' sheeit, gunna vote 4 Hillary cuz she gon gibs mo monies fo' dem programs, ya feelin' me, bix nood

>shitty made cars killed Detroit.
BULLSHIT, this meme needs to die!
The Big 3 automakers produced the overwhelming vast majority of all cars sold in the USA up until 1980. Honda and Toyota and Datsun were barely a blip on the map. Many brands like Lexus and Hyundai didn't even exist. Japanese cars only became a threat to the American auto market in the early 1980s, long after Detroit had already gone to shit.

Detroit posting triggers me so hard.

This city was beautiful once. The richest and most affluent city in the world, in it's time. There was a time when Detroit was campaigning to host the Olympics. Imagine that.

If you told my Grandfather, right after he came home from WW2, just how far the city would fall and to what, he'd knock you right the fuck out. Detroit overrun by nignogs, wracked with crime, all the industry leaving for Mootxico, and then turned into a scene out of a post-apocalyptic nightmare? Im fucking possible. Yet he lived to see it happen.

And I'll live long enough to see the city return to it's roots- a rural community huddled around a tiny business district.

Maybe next time we'll get it right. The nignogs are all moving out, since there's literally nothing left of the city at this point. Here's hoping we don't let them move back in once we've cleaned up the mess.

>once we've cleaned up the mess.
That will never, ever happen, user.
If you want to know what happens to Detroit without whites, then you should look at places where whites have already become the minority, such as South Africa, Haiti, or Rwanda. I don't see any reason to believe why Detroit would be any different.

this is such a dumb fucking post, you blame other people for moving when they had the right and COULD? you fucking move to detroit and live with the niggers

It's not real, it's just props

>Hood Life 3
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

Most of my family has lived in Maryland and the surrounding area for centuries. Baltimore wasn't so great in the 1940-50's since Nigs were already moving in fast. My grandma who's 92 years old has told m all the woes of how Blacks scared off most whites and that one day her mother eventually had to move out of inner DC when a black man threatened her with a knife to open her door. The niggering already began before 1950.

BUT DUNT U WORRY SENPAI WEZ GUNNA BE KANGZ AND QUEENZ N SHIT WIF FLYAN PEERMADEZ WUNTS WE 100% BLACK IN BMORE!

But the blacks are all moving out. Whites are, in small numbers, moving back in. It's certainly not the nignogs bulldozing abandoned neighborhoods and turning them into farmland. Bit by bit the empty parts of town they squat in are vanishing.

It'll take decades, mind you, but it's a fairly inevitable process. It's not like Baltimore, where there's at least a little infrastructure left. Detroit has nothing left. NOTHING. They can't even turn on the fucking lights. Water is being rationed (can't let that into the news though or it'll be Flint all over again). The schools can't even pay the fucking teachers (not that any of the nignogs bother attending except to find people to sell drugs to or to try and get scouted for a college basketball or football team). Police? Firefighters? EMTs? Yeah, fuck all that.

The nigs HAVE to leave because there's nothing left to subsist on. Nothing left to loot. No money left to steal. The dumbest inner city niggers are still playing musical chairs with the remaining money still in circulation, but once all that gets whittled away as they import more drugs, they don't even have anything left to kill each other over.